RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?

Go down 
+6
Raynari
Peachfrost
Jay
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? Empty
PostSubject: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:57 am

This thread is aprooved.Great job!
~Peachy Hi Peachy! I can write tiny, too!
Totem Cats: The Intro Story:

The Totem Cats of Stars spoke clearly: there was a tribe needed in the forest. The forest had long ago housed tribes, but they were gone, and they were needed now. But there was only one cat remaining in the forest. Alone he could not create enough tribes to bring the empty forest back to life. One of the cats stepped forward, his golden tabby pelt gleaming in the starlight. "Totem Cats of the Stars," he meowed. "The cat below in the forest, Firewhisker, must make a new tribe. Who agrees?" Excited murmurs rippled through the cats that appeared behind him. "Yes, yes! A tribe is needed in the forest!" cried a calico she-cat, her green eyes wide with excitement. "Bristletail! You must go to him!"
--
Firewhisker glanced around. He didn't recognize this part of the forest. Suddenly, a cat appeared before him. "Bristletail?!" he cried. "Yes, it is me. Make a tribe!" And then he was gone. Surprised at the golden tabby's straightforward command, he nodded, staring up at the stars. "Yes, Totem Cats of the Stars!" he yowled.

Rules:
No godmoddeling.
No power-playing.
Use grammar!
Be nice in chat-speak!
You can name your cats whatever--warrior names, tribe names, or plain names!

Cats:

Leader: Firewhisker / Totem: Bolt of lightning

Deputy:

Med. Cat:

Warriors:

To-be's:

Queens:

Elders:

Kits:

Totems:

A totem is a small statue that dangles from a string. Cats wear them around their necks. You can have only one totem per cat. If you have a preference, tell me. Your cats' totems can be animals, or anything else.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Font?:
Totem Pref.?:
Other?:

Have fun! I'll clear up any questions!

The Territory:

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________The stream:
This beautiful stream is found near the edge of our territory, surrounded by a sheer cliff on one side and a tall black stone on the other. Cats who can fish love it here!

(Okay, that's all for now. :sors:)

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:17 am

Name: Blankfeather
Description: a silvery-black female with three golden feathers behind right ear.
Personality: headstrong, brave, and very loyal.Her clan threw her out, now she ventures through the forest with her unborn kits.
Font?: Dark Blue
Totem Pref.?: Azelf! here what I want it to look like;
Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? Azelf
Other?:Is expecting kits.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:11 pm

Name: Hunter
Description: A Blackish grey cat with two raven feathers, one on each ear.
Personality: Imaginitive, very good at catching prey, and knows his surroundings since hewas abandoned as a to-be.
Font?: DARK red
Totem Pref.?: A crescent moon...
Other?: nopes

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:37 pm

((Suburbia you're not allowed to use red... only Dark red))
Name:Jaywing
Description:A light grey tom with very faint stripes of darker grey stripes. Light blue eyes. Light grey underbelly fur
Personality:Caring, considerate, but can be stubborn and Headstrong sometimes
Font?:Cyan or Dark blue
Totem Pref.?:Star please
Other?:If it's ok he is Med Cat

Last edited by Nanook on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:52 pm

((Whoops!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:57 pm

(Ahem! Surberbia, nanook is right. And Nanook, this is a cat rp, not a wolf rp. You can't be a Med Wolf.)

Name:Moonfrost (Full name is Shimmering Rain Lain Across Morning Field)
Description:Beautiful younge she-cat warrior. Medium length silvery, water-like fur. fades into a grey blue where it grows closer up to spine. Peircing yellow eyes.
Personality:Sweet and docile, at other times harsh and overreactive. Intensly loyal, and rather over-curious.
Font?: this ^^
Totem Pref.?:Sparkling silver cresent moon with a small gold star dangling at the bottom edge.
Other?: has a ring around base of tail, barring short light blue feathers, and a small, unique blue gem.Most do not know about it.
Also, has an unusual bond with Starclan.

Last edited by Alleycat1694 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:58 pm

((I know, I know and i edited! geez))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:59 pm

((Whoops I mean Med cat Me go edit now! Alley owza that's a large full name XD))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:12 pm

(Yeah sorry Suburbia...my post was late >.<
I know Nanook! xD But I could'nt find anything shorter that was pretty but represented frost from the moon. *headesk*)
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:06 pm

Name: Spottedrain
Description: unusual grey calico she-cat with dark grey paws and nip on nose. Yellow eyes, glinted orange. Long silver claws tip her paws, on her left foot, one claw is missing
Personality: has a ready-tounge, but knows when to keep her mouth shut. Good with other cats (in her Clan\tribe) Spottedrain is protective of her younger sister. She prefurs to be around cats instead of by herself
Font: dark blue, Georgia
Totem Pref: poisen ivy leaf. [Don't laugh! I know it's bad. But, poisen for her aggrasiveness, ivy leaf for her beauty
Other; a warrior and nothing more. Has already joined Tribe. [I don't feel like intro]

Name Galaxy where stars sleep
Description: dark grey she-cat with light grey spotts, that widen as they meet her chest and shoulders. Her paws are black up to her hackles, then blend into the spots. Her eyes are light blue-grey, that look like stars.
Personality She is actaully very smart, but keeps her ideas to herself and Starclan. Although she may seem shy, and quiet. She is really talkitive, exept she dosen't see the need to speak unless she needs too.
Font: olive green,
Other: she is interested in being deputy. Already in tribe.

[Totems....where have I heard that before? xD]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:27 am

((Lol, yes, Wolf, I took your totem idea.))

((EVERYONE--I need to know if your cats are already in the Clan. When your cat is trusted enough, much as I'd love to give you all totems right away, your cat will receive the totem of choice, or something very similar. Don't worry, I'll ask you if it's okay for your cat to have a different totem.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:52 am

Already In Clan. XD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:40 am

((Already in clan too))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:31 pm

(you can find me, if you want :P)

Moonfrost lapped up what was left of a small muddy puddle alongside an open clearing. Sunshine peaked in through the lush green and orange leaves.
One of the last creatures the silvery-blue she-cat thought she would see fluttered by, carried to a bunch of half-dead daiseys. Leaf-bare was approaching.

(I hav'nt done an intro in a while...*falls over*)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:53 pm

((Already in clan!))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:03 pm

((Right, you already-in-clannies may rp. New charrie coming in. Alley--hold tight for a little bit, I'll make the new charrie find you.))

Name: Flamestorm
Description: Dark ginger cat--NOT tabby--blue eyes
Personality: Daring and rash, but strong and stubborn.
Font?: Bold indigo.
Totem Pref.?: Eagle.
Other?: He is Firewhisker's son, and is partially named after him. Oh, and he's...available, if you know what I mean. ;)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:33 pm

(Niiiice. Availible huh? ;) smooth)

(*Fangirl scream* Socky...your.. your...on! Hey!)

Moonfrost stretched out her front legs curtly and looked up to the mid-day sky. "What to do today? Hunt...fight for survival...hunt...or sleep?" she muttered, trekking on. the tip of her silvery-blue tail twitched as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:08 pm

Hunter woke up from his den, please by his dream he had. He looked around to see if anyone else was awake.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:45 pm

Blankfeather woke up, and looked around to see if anyone had visited the nursery overnight. She didn't see anything, so she put her head on her paws, and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:30 am

Name: Moonshine
Description: a beautiful black she cat with beautiful cytral blue eyes. The eges of her caot hairs have slier tips. She has a crestest moon on part where the ears dont meet but on the head.
Personality: sweet, very smart, likes to talk, warm hearted, easy to fall in love with, sometimes shy and quite and when shes scared.
Font?: this :)
Totem Pref.?: a sliverish blueish moon with stars carved into it.
Other?: she likes Firewisker, and is already in the clan

Name: Hawk
Description: a goldish color tom, with brownish paws. His eyes aree a bright bright blue eyes
Personality: easily falls head over heels for a she cat, charming, kind, senvtie, loving, cna be strict
Font?: this :(
Totem Pref.?: a glod hawk
Other?: is Moonshine's brother
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:16 am

Ooh, Hawk sounds like the guy for Blankfeather!

Blankfeather stretched, and padded ou of the camp. She stopped at Hunter's den. "Hey Hunter." she greeted, padding in.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:18 pm

( lol)

Hawk padde dout of his den and into the forest, in the green undergroth.

Moonshine sun bathe din the middle of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:07 pm

Flamestorm glanced around the clearing. He wanted to go hunting, but wasn't sure if his father would allow it. "Oh well," he muttered. His father had been acting like a badger lately, and seemed to never leave him alone! His eagle totem bouncing on his chest, the young warrior trotted into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:10 pm

Blankfeather padded to the outskirts of the camp, and spotted flamestorm walking off into the forest."Flamestorm! Hang on!" she mewed, running up beside him. "What is up with your father?He's such a badger now." she huffed, twitching her tail side to side.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Moonfrost picked her head up and pryed open her mouth to scent the air. she twitched her whiskers. There was prey around here somwhere....She fell into a low crouch and crept forward. Her Icey-blue eyes reflected the river behind her, as she made her way into a bracken bush.

(I was thinking of having FlameStorm and Moonfrost meet by running into each other, from chasing after the same piece of prey, sound good?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Etc. Role-Plays-
Jump to: