RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WeatherClan.Power of the almighty clan!DARE to join!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

WeatherClan.Power of the almighty clan!DARE to join! Empty
PostSubject: WeatherClan.Power of the almighty clan!DARE to join!   WeatherClan.Power of the almighty clan!DARE to join! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:19 pm

Your looking for a spot to rest with a storm approaching.You see thick clouds coming.Lightning strikes and a cat appers.Go away from WeatherClan property.The cat says seeing you are fearless.If you'd like you can join.The wolf says.Do you DARE to join!!!.Well this is my first one so don't make fun.Fourm~Name~ Gender~ Rank Spot~ Description~ Personalitiy~ Other~.Name:Showerstar Gender~Male Rank Spot~Leader Description~Ruby red eyes & Coal black fur Personalitiy~Strong,Brave,Nice & Faithful Other~No.Name:Starflower Gender~Female Rank Spot~Warrior Description~Topaz eyes & Snow white fur Personalitiy~Strong,Brave,Nice,Faithful & Hopeful Other~No.

Last edited by roleplaylover23 on Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: WeatherClan.Power of the almighty clan!DARE to join!   WeatherClan.Power of the almighty clan!DARE to join! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:06 pm

I know you're new to this, but since this is a wolf RP, it goes in the wolf/canine RP place and it'd be WeatherPack. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: WeatherClan.Power of the almighty clan!DARE to join!   WeatherClan.Power of the almighty clan!DARE to join! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:17 am

Yeah, Blue is right. And also, you should do a vertical list, so that people can read it easier:

Quote :
Your looking for a spot to rest with a storm approaching. You see thick clouds coming. Lightning strikes and a cat appers. Go away from WeatherClan property. The wolf says seeing you are fearless. If you'd like you can join. The wolf says. Do you DARE to join?!

Well this is my first one so don't make fun.

Form~
Name~
Gender~
Rank Spot~
Description~
Personalitiy~
Other~.

Name:Showerstar
Gender~Male Rank
Spot~
Leader Description~Ruby red eyes & Coal black fur
Personalitiy~Strong,Brave,Nice & Faithful
Other~No.

Name:Starflower
Gender~Female
Rank Spot~Warrior
Description~Topaz eyes & Snow white fur
Personalitiy~Strong,Brave,Nice,Faithful & Hopeful
Other~No.

Something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

PostSubject: Re: WeatherClan.Power of the almighty clan!DARE to join!   WeatherClan.Power of the almighty clan!DARE to join! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:13 pm

I changed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WeatherClan.Power of the almighty clan!DARE to join!   WeatherClan.Power of the almighty clan!DARE to join! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WeatherClan.Power of the almighty clan!DARE to join!
Page 1 of 1