RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?

Go down 
+2
Mad MOAI
Renna Longshadow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

<>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? Empty
PostSubject: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:36 pm

This thread is approved!
~Holly

The chilly mountain air stings your lungs as you climb higher. Clouds seem to move just right above your head, while the ground below seems miles away. Trees dot the mountain side, but grow thinner as you travel up the mountain. You have been following a wolf's scent for a few days now, and you feel like you are close now. You are correct. A tall, black she-wolf leaps out in front of you. Her lips pulled back in a ferocious snarl, as her beautiful jade green eyes sparkle with anger. "Who are you?" She demands. "And what are you doing in Ember Caves pack territory?" The thrumming of her growl becomes louder every second you don't answer.

It's your choice. Join. Or die.

~Rules~

No godmodling
No powerplaying
No unbeatable powers
Do not go in depth on pup birth and mating, we have young kids on here
No fighting outside the RP
Don't just say 'i'm alpha male'
Use good grammar
type: 'Smokey caverns' with your form

:The Pack:

Alpha female: Renna
Alpha male: None yet

Beta pair:

Medicine wolf:

Females:
Harefoot
Shota

Males:
Speckledfur
Raven Talon

Pups:

Elders:

Name:
Personality:[no unfolds]
Powers[2]:
Rank wanted:
Other:

Name: Renna
Description: Renna is quite a tall black fea, with a charcoal black coat. Her eyes are a pretty, and sparkling jade green with flecks of black. A burnt like brownish auburn color twists up her legs in the shape of a flame. Renna's tail is long, and extremely bushy. Long, shaggy black hair covers her neck, hiding three long scars.
Personality: Renna is the feirce type, never stepping down from a challenge or backing away. She does not think much of love, and tends to keep to herself when not keeping her pack in shape.
Powers[three for alphas: Telequinesis[sp?], blue heat, and super speed
Rank wanted: Alpha female
Other: No hints

Alpha male key:

Like a Star @ heaven - You've met
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven - You seem interesting
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven - Probably just friends
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven - Friends
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven - Best friends
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven - Crushing
Like a Star @ heaven :pkheart: Like a Star @ heaven - congratz alpha male!

Last edited by ~*Renna Longshadow*~ on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Name: Raven Talon (or just Raven)
Description: Raven Talon has long fur that is so pitch-black you wouldn't be able to see him in the depths of Smoky Caverns. His dead-looking eyes are a dark brown. Extending from his shoulders is a pair of large wings which he uses to fly. He has large paws with glinting silver talons.
Personality: Raven Talon only shares with those who are closest to him. He won't even talk to wolves he doesn't know (not that he usually talks anyway). If you manage to burrow your way down to Raven's heart, you have a talented and loyal friend for life.
Powers[2]: Flight, the ability to control darkness.
Rank wanted: Alpha male
Other: ?

By the way, it's spelled "Telekinesis."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:18 pm

Name: Speckledfur ((Or Speck for short))
Description[put some time into this]: Speckledfur is a small black wolf with a white spot that covers his chest and all his legs, his stomach and part of his face. All of his toes are black, and his eyes are a deep pitch black. His ears inside are a very pale pink.
Personality:[no unfolds] Speckledfur seems very imtimadating and very mysertious at first, but is actually very sweet and kind. He's also very playfully and friendly, sometimes a bit too much. He can be a little annoying, and if you mess with his friends, watch out.
Powers[2]: Earth, and levitation
Rank wanted: Alpha Male
Other: Smokey Caverns
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Name: Harefoot
Description[put some time into this]: Harefoot is a sandy brown wolf, like the color you would see on a beach or when you cut a tree down. Her legs are long, giving Harefoot her speed and her name. Just like a rabbit, her rear paws are long, and she spends a lot of her time bounding rather than walking. You can see her running like a rabbit almost all the time. Her ears are long and floppy, like a hare's. Harefoot's eyes are empty and black, giving her a slightly creepy appearance. Like a rabbit's, her nose usually twitches when she scents something. And, she hits the ground with a rear paw when danger is near.
Personality: Though on the outside, Harefoot is brave, she is quick to flee and very timid. However, she is friendly and supportive of her pack. Fiercely loyal, she sticks to the rules but is not afraid to challenge them if something is wrong. But, her self-confidence is very small and sometimes she needs a boost. Active, it seems as if Harefoot has boundless energy.
Powers[2]: Great speed, controlling wind
Rank wanted: Female
Other: I want her to have pups sometime in the RP... can someone please be her mate? But not inside Smokey Caverns... out on the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:03 pm

[Speckedfur and HArefoot are accepted, but Khalamari, you are missing something :) ]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:21 pm

(( Thanks! RP? ))
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:29 pm

[sure]

Renna hummed a quiet tune to herself as she tended to her den. So far she had only moved a few pieces of moss in. The black fea sighed, her dream of owning a pack was coming true. But only if wolves would actually join. She thought miserably
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:33 pm

( Cool! )

Speckledfur padded about the mountain side, he was looking for a pack, but wasn't having very much luck finding it successfully. He scented the air, and seemed to catch a whiff of wolf scent, and smiled to himself. He quickened his pace, his black and white fur sticking up in spikes.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Renna paused, the muscial thrumming in her throat stopping. She pricked her ears, and stepped forward cautiously. "Is someone there?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Speck's keen ears pricked up, and he heard a voice just ahead. He burst through the bushes with great speed, and came upon a she-wolf. "Only me, Speckledfur, or Speck for short." He introduced himself. His black and white fur was ruffled, and leafs and twigs clung to his tail.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Khalamari wrote:
Name: Raven Talon (or just Raven)
Description: Raven Talon has long fur that is so pitch-black you wouldn't be able to see him in the depths of Smoky Caverns. His dead-looking eyes are a dark brown. Extending from his shoulders is a pair of large wings which he uses to fly. He has large paws with glinting silver talons.
Personality: Raven Talon only shares with those who are closest to him. He won't even talk to wolves he doesn't know (not that he usually talks anyway). If you manage to burrow your way down to Raven's heart, you have a talented and loyal friend for life.
Powers[2]: Flight, the ability to control darkness.
Rank wanted: Alpha male
Other: ?

By the way, it's spelled "Telekinesis."

NO I'M NOT :x
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:59 pm

[Sorry, didn't see it]

[And please, when not RPing use ( ), or [ ]. ]
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Renna eyed the newcomer suspiciously, her long fluffy tail twitching back and forth. "Have you come here to join my pack?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Speck nodded, not noticing Renna eying him suspiciously. "I am. Your the leader of Ember Caves Pack?" Speck asked.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:58 pm

She nodded, sitting down casually. "I'm am indeed. My name is Renna."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Speck nodded, and sat down himself, and dipped his head. "Nice to meet you." Speck said.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Renna smiled. "I'm glad that you've joined, it's gotten quite lonely around here." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:25 pm

"Am I the first one to join?" Speck asked, a little surprised. He wouldn't of thought of the pack being empty.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:35 pm

The tall wolf looked at her paws, quite embaressed. "Well-I-....Yes."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:37 pm

Speck nodded, his pitch black eyes shining. Then he saw Renna looking at her paws. "Is that a bad thing?" He asked, starting to feel a little self-consious.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:51 pm

"No! It was just the surprise in your voice." She paused, thinking of the right word. "I felt awkward, pretending to be all tough and stuff over nothing but an empty pack."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:57 pm

"Oh.." Speck relaxed a little. "I was just a little surprised that I was the first was all." Speck flashed a smile.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Renna smiled hesitantly. "You can choose a den anywhere you like. Our territory stretches from the river down below, to the top of the mountain."

[I should put a territory description in...]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Speck nodded, he didn't exactly know the territory well. "Could I ask a favor?" He asked, hesitating.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:05 pm

((Okay))

Raven padded up to Speck and Renna. He didn't know why, but he felt like he needed to be closer to other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?   <>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<>Ember Caves pack<>---Dare to join?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next