RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?

Go down 
+6
Raynari
Peachfrost
Jay
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:28 pm

"What's wrong?" Flamestorm looked up. "Don't rabbits run free on the moor?"
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:31 pm

Moonfrost looked up with emotion blue eyes. "No no, I eat them all the time. It's just that I usually eat them with my brother, Jayfrost. He was the other cat sent out from our tribe on a special mission." she meowed, and took another bite. She gave a swift look around the den before swiping her tongue around her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:37 pm

"Oh." Flamestorm took another bite of his thrush. "Will you tell me more about your mission? Just a little bit?" He leaned in eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:19 am

Moonfrost closed her eyes. "For now, I can tell you some...but when I get to know you better, you might learn more." she murmered, and gazed at him straight in the eyes. "There is a ledgend that is told throughout the tribes about 3 cats, all with the last name of Frost. They are considered the Frost Warriors, though I'm not quite sure what that means. There are only 3 frost cats named per leader. Once the leader and the frost Cat's die, the new leader names a new bunch." she meowed, tucking her paws into her chest comfortably. "Those 3 cats, The Frost warriors, can come from anywhere, Tribe, Clan, or loner. Fortunatly, When I was chosen, so was my brother. But there is one more frost warrior somwhere...and the first part of our mission is to find her." she drifted off, closing her eyes. "But the only place I could think about looking..." she fadded away embarresdly.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:40 am

Flamestorm blinked. "Frost warriors..." he murmured. "Strange. But how can you be sure the last one is a she-cat?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:46 am

Moonfrost sighed. "I don't know...there is just one more cat. And she is related to Jayfrost and I. But she does'nt live in our tribe." she mewed grimly.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:50 am

"...Oh." Flamestorm didn't want to pry, though he was desparately curious. "I'll try to help you find her." he meowed confidently. "She can't be far."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:57 am

Moonfrost smiled, but it quickly faded. "No, I don't think you understand. I am half-blood. Half tribe...half clan." she mewed, almost out of earshot. she pushed her face into the tom's scruff awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:22 pm

"So?" Flamestorm licked her ear comfortingly. "It doesn't make a difference to me. What's wrong with it?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:28 pm

Wolfsong padded along, his paw pads starting to ache. He sharpened his claws on a small pine tree stump, and then trotted after his sister.

Violetstorm growled. "Hurry up! We won't find shelter tonight if you keep stopping at everything you find interesting." she ran ahead, determined to find somewhere decent to sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:32 pm

Firewhisker stepped out of his den, feeling refreshed. "I'm going for a hunt," he yowled, and padded into the forest.

((Will he find them, or do you want some other twist of fate to bring them here?))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:41 pm

[Eh, doesn't matter. I have to go right now! Bye. :(]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:40 pm

(For before-

Moonfrost looked up to him, and pulled away. "Really? Other cats that find out for the first time usually shun me away. Like I'm an outcast. I know everyone does that to Jayfrost. Though I don't know why." she pondered. )
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:02 pm

"My father, though I guess he's fair, is like that sometimes. He thinks a cat that isn't from a Clan that lives in a Clan will never truly be loyal." Flamestorm blinked, and flicked her paw with his long tail. "We'll find her. Frost...frost..." Suddenly feeling tired, he padded to his nest, conveniently next to Moonfrost's. As he curled up, his dark ginger fur relaxing with sleep, words still ran through his head.

Frost...frost...Moonfrost...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:03 am

Blankfeather caught Firewhisker heading out to hunt. "Firewhisker!" she chimed, trotting up beside him heavily. "What's gotten you so upset lately?" she asked, her feathers swirling in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:20 am

Moonfrost felt a purr begin to rumble inside her. her blue feathers shone brightly on the tom's bright orange pelt. "Alright..." she murmered.
Sister...where could you be? Give me a sign....frost...
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Firewhisker turned to the beautiful queen. "Flamestorm," he meowed with a sigh. "It's as if he thinks he can do whatever he wants. He's not respectful, he leaves camp without telling me, he brings a disloyal cat to stay and eat more than her weight in fresh-kill..."

((Okay, I know this is kinda late...but it's Peachfrost, isn't it? Peachfrost is the missing frost warrior?))

Flamestorm was bounding from boulder to boulder, the rain soaking his pelt. He could see a cat right in front of him, but whenever he jumped forward, she jumped back. "Wait up!" Flamestorm was getting frustrated. He knew she was important, he just knew it. "Wait!" he yowled, and leapt at the strange cat. But when he landed on the next boulder, it dissolved. He fell with a yell of despair into an abyss, then landed on something soft. Feathers! Blinking, the young tom glanced around. He was laying in a bed of feathers, blue feathers. Suddenly, crystals began creeping across them. Frost! Flamestorm backed away slowly, then found himself spiraling down again, and this time, there was nothing to break his fall. He could see an unforgiving stone floor...

"Yah!" Flamestorm jumped to his paws. Rain was falling lightly outside, and Moonfrost was still sleeping beside him. He crouched back down, and pressed his muzzle in her scruff, drinking in her sweet scent. Just a dream.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:33 pm

(Darn your good. Peachy it is ^^)

Moonfrost opened her eyes that foggy morning to find herself shaking cold drops of water off her whiskers. She did'nt mind water, since she was one of the most swift runners and deligent swimmers in her tribe,but this stuff was so cold! She turned to find Flamestorm slowly blinking awake also.New energy flowed through her paws after a good-night's sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:40 pm

Flamestorm stirred, feeling Moonfrost stand beside him. "What's wrong? You're shivering!" he mewed in surprise, and combed scraps of leaves and moss from his pelt, picking a burr off of Moonfrost's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:47 pm

[color=powderblue] "Hmm? oh..no..just a bit stiff, thats..all" she yawned in between her sentence and arched her back in a stretch. "I need a good run..." she murmered, shaking the circlet of blue feathers around the base of her tail. The sun had started to part through the clouds, causing the light blue gem on the she-cat's circlet to shimmer.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:23 pm

[I'll post something...someone could find them any time now...or they can just end up getting lost and not doing anything. :x]

[I'm off on vacation for a week...so..]

Wolfheart sighed, padding along the forest floor. This seemed like an endless walk, not ending up anywhere except for lush green vegitation.

Violetstorm padded silently along beside her brother, staring at the ground emotionlessly. She stepped through a small pool of clear stream water, her violet eyes reflected in it. Would anyone accept her by the strange color of her eyes?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:15 pm

(Er....I would find you, but I'm not even accepted to the clan yet! ^^")
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:16 pm

Blankfeather nodded. "Yes, your son is very mischevous, but he can fend for himself, he'll be alright." she purred. "May I join you on your hunt?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:21 pm

"Sure," Firewhisker didn't want to accept the queen's logic, but knew it was reasonable. "You really should be resting. Those kits will be coming any day now."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:24 pm

((Oh, and to Alley:))

Flamestorm turned to her. "There's a good stretch of moor by the training hollow, where you could run. I'm more of a hunter, I'll go catch us some prey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next