RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?

Go down 
+6
Raynari
Peachfrost
Jay
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:16 am

Shadowheart blinked. "Wait, Puff? Thats a kittypet name!" he spat, but still supported her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:13 pm

"Why?" Flamestorm asked, dark blue eyes glinting with amusement.

((Blanky, I think her kits should be coming soon. Please let me know the names and such.))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:29 pm

Moonfrost giggled. "Because then I would have never fallen for you, and it would be easier to move on." she murmered,and stood.Her tail waving with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:51 pm

(Moonkit, Peachkit, Greykit,Bluekit.I iz rhymer. XD Will add forms at birth.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:55 pm

Flamestorm felt a flash of happiness, but it was gone soon. Admitting his own feelings for Moonfrost didn't seem as easy as she had.

((Blanky: All rightie. I was thinking tomorrow or next Sat, if you can wait that long.))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:49 pm

((Oh! Can I be one of the kits? I only gots Puff.))

Last edited by Blue_Brawl_Freak on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:50 pm

Puff immediately tensed as Shadowheart's words burned into her skin, worse than the snake.
"I'm not a kittypet!" she hissed. "Not anymore! I'm sick of that life!" I'm done being groomed and trimmed and scolded and eating the nasty food, and trying to not claw those twoleg's eyes out for not just leaving me alone!" A shiver went down her spine as she remembered the slimy fingers of the kit always picking her up, tossing her around, sitting on her. It was a bad life, but the twolegs she used to love before that brat came along didn't give it a second thought.

Last edited by Blue_Brawl_Freak on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:07 pm

((GAH! Double-poster! :)))

Firewhisker hurried out of camp to where he heard voices of his warriors. "What the--you let a kittypet into our territory?!" he snarled, curling his lip at the fluffy pelt of the newcomer.

Flamestorm jumped to his paws. "Where's everyone going?" he meowed to Moonfrost.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:02 pm

Shadowheart backed up, and let out ahiss of disgust. "Firewhisker, I found this she-cat injured. If I would'nt have come just in time, she would have died." He spat out the word 'died' as if it were a sin. He bent his head close to Puff, and narrowed his eyes. "I could have left you here." he growled.

Moonfrost looked over. "I don't know. I can smell another cat though," she meowed, and padded over with the tom.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:12 pm

Blankfeather sighed. "Firewhisker, just relax. if she is a kittypet she can't do us much harm can she?" Blankfeather mewed. "She was bitten by a snake, and Jaywing is out hunting. We had to help her, so just relax." she comforted him, padding up. Her stomach ached, but she tried to hide it.

(Kits will come overnight. THAT is official.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:52 pm

((Blanky: Okay! Sunset is approaching anyways.))

Firewhisker lashed his tail. "It's still a kittypet. They let their twolegs pet them and they don't catch their own food! Their ways are disrespectful, shunned by all who are truly wild!"

Flamestorm hurried to his father. "Firewhisker!" he snapped. "What is it with you and non-Totem-born cats? Is it because of you and Daisypool? Am I the reason?"

Firewhisker whipped around to face his son, fur bristling. "Daisypool and I never should've met. You know that. It was wrong."

"That's it, then." Flamestorm stiffened, dark blue eyes blazing with anger. "I'm a mistake, that's all. Stop acting as if you didn't love her!"

Firewhisker looked away. "We belonged to different Totem Clans." he whispered hoarsely. "It was wrong." The orange tom turned back to Puff. "You. We'll offer you medical treatment, but--ugh! That stench!-- you must sleep outside of camp! We won't have you stinking up our dens."

Flamestorm twitched his whiskers angrily, and looked at his paws.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:56 pm

Blankfeather sighed, and padded off to her den.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:58 pm

Moonfrost pressed her fur up to Flamestorm. "Daisypool?" she murmered, the name ringing through her head.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:05 pm

(Oh yeppers. Since there are four kits and only one Desperaux, I will grant each of us one kit. One for Peach, one for Socky, one for Me, and one for Blue. :3)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:13 pm

((Yays! Who's is who's?))

Puff angrily snapped back at all the voices yelling around her, saying, "I'm NOT a kittypet! I hate that life, and I'm never going back! It wasn't fun! I just ate over there, slet there, purred there, licked my fur, and got petted all day! I can't IMAGINE why ANY MOUSEBRAIN would want to live there! I'm never going back, and I'll just live by myself if you don't accept me!" she lashed her tail angrily, forcing the other cats away, swallowed whole by simple anger. She glared at Shadowheart with piercing eyes, not like her usual sassy and adventerous eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:16 pm

(Well, Moonkit's a girl, Bluekit's a boy and is mine, Greykit's a boy, and Peachkit blongs to Peachy anyways. :P )
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:17 pm

((Hm... I think I'll let Socky decide.))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:29 pm

((Naw that's okay. That's generous of you, D. BBF and D, you guys can work it out who BBF gets. I don't care.))

Flamestorm felt his anger flood out of him when he looked at Moonfrost. "My mother," he meowed softly. "She was from another Totem Clan, and...she died when I was born. My father thought I was the reason for her death, and it's like he's always holding it over my head."

Firewhisker bristled. "You will not speak to your carer that way! I am this Totem Clan's leader, and you will talk to me as such! Your shrill kittypet voice rings in my ears. You reek of twolegs! And now you think it is brave of you to leave just now, after spending your cush life as an ignorant kittypet who has yet to catch her first mouse?"

((Yeah...Firewhisker REALLy doesn't like non-Totem-born kittehs. Especially kittypets, as you've probably figured out.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:30 pm

(Take one! *Hands Greykit*)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:49 pm

(xDD)

Moonfrost blinked. "Oh. Wow. I had no idea..." she rubbed her muzzle up on his shouldar. "I geuss now we've both had stories to tell. Come on, lets go rest." she meowed, the feathers on the base of her tail waving in the cool dusk breeze.

Shadowheart followed Blankfeather into the nursery. "That was pretty nice what you did out there. I had no idea you were part Medicine Cat." He mewed, eyes lit with amusement.

(no powderblue this time. too lazy X[)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:59 pm

((:D))

Flamestorm sighed, and followed Moonfrost back to the warriors' den, sinking into his nest. "So many new cats..." he murmured, and flinched at a clap of thunder. "Those guys better find a den soon."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:11 pm

Moonfrost looked up to the cloudy sky. The wind picked up.
She nodded in a silent reply, and pushed her face into her chest fur. It was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:12 pm

Blankfeather nodded. "My mother was a Medicine Cat. She taught me much of what I know about herbs and spices.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:15 pm

((BBF said he claims Moonkit. I get Greykit, I guess. :)))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:17 pm

Great! Bluekit belongs to me, *huggles small black kitten* Peachkit for Peachy, *Hands golden tabby kitten to Peachy* Greykit for Socky, *hands small grey tabby kitten* and Moonkit for Blue! *Hands white orange-spotted kitten to Blue*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next