RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?

Go down 
+6
Raynari
Peachfrost
Jay
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:04 pm

Violetstorm followed behind Firewhisker, glancing back to see if Wolfsong was coming.

Wolfsong padded behind Violetstorm, his gaze fixed somewhere ahead.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:15 pm

Moonfrost blinked. "You coming?" she asked him, trotting over to his side. Her feathers swayed gently with the cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:18 pm

"Sure...let me just get my squirrel..." Flamestorm blinked, hurrying to gather his catches, then returned quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:41 pm

Moonfrost nodded, the fish still in her mouth. She looked at Flamestorm, thoughtfulness clouding her eyes. Then she looked over to a tree as they passed it. A Peach fell from it. She dropped her fish. "A sign..." she murmered, and bent her neck forward to sniff the sweet fruit.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:22 am

Flamestorm paused, dropping his kills. "Huh?" he meowed curiously, pressing his shoulder against Moonfrost's.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:03 am

"Look. A fallen peach. I think it's a sign for Peachfrost, my lost sister, remember?" she mewed quietly but sweetly, lifting her pluming tail in the air in excitment. The silvery she-cat loked over to Flamstorm. "Don't you see?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:06 am

Flamestorm hesitated, eyes darkening. "...Are you going to leave? Please don't tell me you're leaving." He rested his fiery tail on Moonfrost's shoulder.

((Whispers In The Dark-Skillet...no, it's not a link, but I recommend it for how Flamestorm feels about Moonfrost.))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:07 pm

Violetstorm explored the camp, checking the dens and the protection. She saw a few cats staring at her. She looked down. It was because of her eyes.
[Is she allowed to have violet eyes?]
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:11 pm

((Sure. Moonfrost has jewelry. Really, every cat that stays will get jewelry: a totem.))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:15 pm

[Okay.]

Wolfsong sharpened his claws on one of the trees, then unsheathed them into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:20 pm

Firewhisker padded to Wolfsong. "You look tired. Why not head for the warriors' den?" he advised.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:22 pm

Wolfsong frowned. "I'm not tired. Why don't you go take a rest? Or ask my sister to rest?" he growled and started to pad off to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:42 pm

Firewhisker stepped in front of Wolfsong. "Wolfsong, may I remind you you are in my territory? That was not a suggestion."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:43 pm

Firewhisker stepped in front of Wolfsong. "Wolfsong, may I remind you you are in my territory? That was not a suggestion."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:45 pm

Wolfsong bared his teeth. "Fine. I'll go rest," he snarled and whisked off to the warriors den.

Violetstorm watched her brother, shaking her head sadly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:20 pm

(I'd like to call it..okay, it's jewelry. BUT it's only there because she's a tribe cat, and was once required to wear it.

And I will listen to the song on Youtube in a minute ;D)

Moonfrost narrowed her eyes quickly. Her voice was barely tainted with a touch of bitterness, "I must leave some time. But," she stopped, looking into his eyes, "Not today." she turned her head away from him and sniffed. Pulling away from Flamestorm, she felt her throat tighten, and padded for camp.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:20 pm

Flamestorm's eyes flashed, and he felt sick. He'd made Moonfrost angry at him.. He'd known since Moonfrost came that she'd leave, but the young ginger tom never thought Moonfrost's sign would come so soon...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:38 pm

[color=powderblue] Moonfrost looked back, and slowly smiled. "Come on! the fish is starting to stink in this sun." she growled, waving her tail. With a last glance at the peach, she waited for Flamestorm to catch up before brushing his side while they made there way back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:14 pm

((Sors...my dad kicked me off to do some work...))

Flamestorm smiled slightly, then padded to the camp, Moonfrost at his side.
Back to top Go down
StarCatcher
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
StarCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:31 pm

Name: Sparrow (If taken: Sky where stars sing. If taken.....erm I'll get back to you....)
Description: A grey she-cat with streaks of black through her fur. Nothing special.
Personality: She has a sharp tongue and usually talks before thinking. She is not shy nor quiet, and hates to be wrong. She can also be sweet. Her personality flips on a dime.
Font: Green?
Totem Pref.: A black rose with thorns with a small red bird in the middle....Is that too complicated?
Other: She's gotta be found. She's a loner right now.

I think that's everything. If not, feel free to point and laugh.

((Sorry that I'm joining so late. If you need an exaple post here it is:))

Sparrow stalked through the shadows, her fur melting into the darkness. Her eyes were narrowed, and she walked low to the ground, almost as if stalking prey. Her claws dug into the ground, leaving little holes of up-turned dirt. She was so light, that she didn't leave pawprints on the soft earth. A bird flew over her head, and her eyes shot up to look at it. Once it passed, Sparrow turned back to look ahead. Her ears twitched when she thought she heard something.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:51 am

((RP W/ Puff?))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:06 am

((Sparrow! That's a great, detailed form. The totem isn't too much. Saying it's a black rose with thorns, a sparrow in the middle, and then with something else...that would've been too much. I like the names. I recommend posting more, joining more, so that you can have 1000 posts and become a Trustworthy Member! It's my personal goal, since I'm not allowed to spend all day on the computer. :())
Back to top Go down
StarCatcher
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
StarCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:17 am

((I acually had another account on here, decided to make a new one! And I'm no stranger to roleplaying either. And I know you!!! Lol. The reason the totem is like that is because I wanted the rose with thorns, to represent that things arn't as sweet as the seem, and the bird is just for my character. ^^ And I would post more, If I could find a RP that I'm sure that I will RP on. I'm too picky.))
((I'll RP if anyone wants too. ))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:30 am

((I think BBF wants to...Firewhisker and Flamestorm are back at camp, so it would be cheesey for them to be mysteriously called back into the forest...know what I mean? What's your first account?))
Back to top Go down
StarCatcher
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
StarCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:36 am

(( I like cheese. I could have Sparrow just find them or attack them or trip and fall infront of them like the clumsy cat she is. My other account is the name of my username on the site I know you from. It's WL (well its acually webkinz_lover_ but I prefer WL) But I changed it because Sparrow is the name I normally go by on other sites.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next