RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?

Go down 
+6
Raynari
Peachfrost
Jay
Suburbia
Blank's Toucan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:39 pm

((Sure...Firewhisker'll go out again and find 'em.))

Firewhisker paused, cringing in dismay. "Oh, shoot, Blankfeather," he twitched his ears. "I forgot my mouse!" He bounded back into the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:44 pm

[Okay then...]

Wolfsong woke up and stretched, feeling pain in his limbs from the cold night. "Wake up!" he meowed loudly into Violetstorm's ear.

Violetstorm let out a hiss and opened an eye. "What were you trying to do? Make me lose hearing in my ear?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:49 pm

Just as Firewhisker unearthed his mouse, he heard something. Pricking his ears, he crept forward.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:52 pm

"Just get up. We need to find some food," Wolfsong grumbled and was already off after a small mouse.

Violetstorm was about to reply with a sharp retort, but held her tongue. She got up and walked slowly around the area, tasting the air for more prey.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:44 pm

Name: Puff
Description: white, well groomed cat with crystal blue eyes. Her pelt is soft as clouds.
Personality: Funny and sarcastic, but longing for adventure as well. Has a sharp, mean side to her but is still kind to those she knows.
Font?: Cyan
Totem Pref.?: anything representing freedom... can't think of one that's good >.< maybe hawk
Other?: Kittypet. Disgusted with twolegs always scolding and babying her, she retreated to a place (wherever they weren't!) and is struggling with own survival.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:44 pm

(Aw! *pets* she seems cute. and spunky. thats a great combination ^^)

Moonfrost dodged off from a group of bramble bushes to meet up with Flamestorm. "Lets go back, I think we have enough now," she held up her two remaining fish by the tails, and began picking her way through the field.

Shadowheart slowly blinked his eyes at the mid-day sun. Twitching his whiskers, he sprawled out where he was and began washing his face.The shaft of Sunshine peeking out from the tree branches gleamed of his fur and turned it a raven-blue color.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:52 pm

(Is he already in the clan?? Shadowheart??)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:05 pm

(Erm....how about....yes...because I hate writing intros on the last second...)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:23 pm

(KK. Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:38 pm

(
Quote :
(Aw! *pets* she seems cute. and spunky. thats a great combination ^^)

:^^: Thx! Now if only Socky were on...
*picks up Firewisker by the tail, twirls himaround, and tosses him to the mountian range in front of him**sudddenly is hit with Firewisker in the back of the head* Ow! :( )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:59 pm

(Hehe ^^ I'm sure he'll be on soon!)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:41 pm

Wolfsong mewed frustratedly, mad that he hadn't caught the prey he had his eye on.

Violetstorm poked him with her paw, revealing the prey he wanted to catch. She looked at him with amusement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:37 pm

>.< Oh my gosh.... I was on the phone w/ socky and he said he had to eat, but he was just on.... >.<
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:20 pm

((Lol I'm back!))

Firewhisker crept forward, ears flattened against his head. There were two, but he could take them. Immediately he jumped out of the brambles, hissing, "You are on territory that belongs to the Totem Cats of Dawn! You aren't allowed here!"

Flamestorm nodded, admiring Moonfrost's catch. Suddenly, he heard hissing and his father. "Firewhisker!" he cried, spinning around and dropping his kills to the ground as he streaked to his father's side.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:46 pm

Wolfsong turned around to see two hissing cats. "What...what is Totem Cats of Dawn?" he growled, standing infront of Violetstorm, trying to act brave.

Violetstorm rolled her eyes and padded up to the two, but not that close. "I'm sorry about my brother Wolfsong. I had smelt cats here and tried telling Wolfsong, but he wouldn't listen. I apologize, and we'll get off your territory," she mewed trying to handle this carefully.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:38 pm

((OMIGOSH! ACCEPT ME!))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:30 pm

[Anyone here?]
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:47 pm

Firewhisker relaxed a little. "What are you doing here...?" he inquired curiously, his tail waving over the ground.

Flamestorm stared hard at Wolfsong.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:54 pm

((Please just say you accept me.... XD 😢
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:00 pm

Wolfsong noticed one of the cats staring at him and he returned the stare.

"Well, Wolfsong, my dumb brother, has been leading me through many forests. He says he wants to form his own Clan, don't ask why. I just followed..." Violetstorm admitted.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:30 pm

((KK, I pretty much consider myself accepted >.< I always tell Socky on the phone...))

Puff hissed as she slid out the door. She clawed at the screened in porch, not caring what her mouse-brained twolegs had to do with it. she made a big enough hole and crawled through, leaping onto the fence, and padding into the forest. She rolled in some mud for good measure. She was leaving for good this time.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:09 pm

((Cheese...you're accepted.))

Firewhisker dipped his head. "...Well, you're in our territory now. You may stay in our camp, but you can't form your own Clan here."

Flamestorm narrowed his dark blue eyes at Wolfsong.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:22 pm

(I don't know where to come in...both cats are free..)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:36 pm

Sockymonkey wrote:
((Cheese...you're accepted.))

Firewhisker dipped his head. "...Well, you're in our territory now. You may stay in our camp, but you can't form your own Clan here."

Flamestorm narrowed his dark blue eyes at Wolfsong.

"Yes, I'd never let my mousebrained brother form a Clan," Violetstorm mewed and added, "And thanks, I'd like to stay in your camp, but I don't know about Wolfsong," she mewed, glaring at her brother.

Wolfsong stared angrily at Flamestorm once more then spoke, "Fine, I'll come."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:02 pm

Flamestorm looked away, to Moonfrost.

"Then follow me," Firewhisker meowed before turning to lead them to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?   Totem Cats -- Dare To Join? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totem Cats -- Dare To Join?
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next