RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!

Go down 
+6
❝ lauren ❞
Blank's Toucan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Mistyy
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:51 pm

Okay, you guys, I can't believe no one has thought of this before =D

As most of you know, when rping Warriors, Tribe Cats, and etc. one of the most exciting parts are the fight

scenes. They can define a plot and turn the tables, even bring a couple together.

And so, I have created this thread for one small purpose only-

to have the best, never-ending fight scene ever.

Some Rules!

All you have to do is join in. This is just like a regular rp, but it's all Warrior cats and tribe cats fighting each other.
Absolutely no major gore or laguage, like always. Treat this like your own rp.
Both regular Warrior Cats and Tribe cats, even the ones with (LIMITED) powers are accepted. I think it'd be really cool to use our main cats, like for me I would use Fallenstar and/or Fox.
There is NO killing. Sounds silly, but it goes on forever, so no one dies.
You may bring your rp's original meddie cat/or just a random meddie cat into this, and have them occasionally heal your cat (s) but don't use them every five seconds. Thats annoying and you get the idea.
You can have up to 3 cats, but I think it's easier to manage 1 at a time anyway.
This should be fun. I don't want people to get angry at each other because of this, and if people start feuding on here I will close it.

Here are some fighting tactics and tips I have found, so you guys can use them as ideas and moves for your cats.
Link,
Link,
&Link.

I'll say when we can start.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Kewl!!! I <3 fight scenes, though I never have read a Warrior book, it doesn't mean anything! Yayy!

I am using my calico Dapplestar with the star under his eye and- NVM! Here's a pic! Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! Dapplepic001

Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! Dapplepic002

He's a male...duh...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Alrighty. Since you've never read the books, I strongly suggest looking at the links so you can get a rough idea on basic fight moves. To make it a little less confusing :]
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 pm

(Read 'em! Who is your charrie Als?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:41 pm

I'll deff join ;)
I'll use MistyRain(of course) and FrostFur(she's a meddie cat from another site I used to go on.)

Yaay, you're so smartical, Alley.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:30 am

I will be using Fallenstar for now. I might add Fox later, but I'm not sure yet. And somtime Robinfur, Fallenstar's loyal Meddie, will hop in :]

No one else is joining =o?
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:50 pm

(I honestly don't know how to start)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:58 pm

I'll join in with Windsong ((calico she-cat...my cat-self))
and Sagepaw. ((see siggy))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:26 am

I'll start. I just wanted to wait for more members to join...

haha, ThunderClan the 2nd will rule all! :]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:48 am

Leopardsong and Leopardstrike join!
NOT WITHOUT SAGEPATH!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:37 am

Whisppaw and Grasstail. Hollyheart on another site is my meddie.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:11 pm

Okay, It looks like we have plenty of cats.

ONE THING-

If you are going to be gone for a while, lets say you log out and will be gone for a few days, please make sure to inform us that your cats are being temporarily pulled from the fight. If you're gone for a day or a few hours it's fine, of course.
---
Fallenstar, Leader of ThunderClan the Second.
Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! Cathouse__Silver_by_SilverblackBattlecry I couldn't find her original picture, so this will have to do :/
Robinfur, Medicine cat of ThunderClan the Second.
Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! This_old_Cat__by_Kelly63 There we go. Lets do this.
---
Fallenstar padded stealthily into a dusty clearing, keeping her mossy green eyes narrowed. Robinfur, her Clan's old Medicine cat, followed a few tail lengths behind, tucked behind a tree for protection. Silently, the ashy tabby she-cat sat, curled her tail around her paws, and waited for the others. Silently she worried a little- this battle could be the end of her Clan, forever. But ThunderClan was strong.
She sat up tall, a small shiver running up her spine- it was time to do this.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:32 pm

Dapplestar- I ignored the star under my eye, trying to ignore my powers, but yet I couldn't I ran through the woods to the fight scene, not knowing the cats, some from different clans, my clan was me as a loner. I hissed at the cats around me, my massive paws dug into the earth as I arched my back.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:44 pm

(EPIC! JOINPLZ? XD

Otterpaw- Dark chocolate brown tom with silky fur and sage green eyes. [ThunderClan pwn!]

That's all right now... I think XD)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Moondapple and Snakefoot join as well, then.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Go ahead, thats fine :]

and wow. ThunderClan is like, taking over this threaddd XD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Fallenstar's muscles tensed up instantly as a fierce-looking tom ran into the clearing, alone. All was silent, except for his hissing, and a swift breeze blew by, wafting her fur and making her appear majestic in the sunset. As she stood and unsheathed her claws, she stopped suddenly, hearing more of the Clan approaching behind her.

(GTG EAT D: be back soon.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Grasstail padded into the clearing seeing to other cats. She hissed quietly. She wondered if it'd be fair to use her mind reading and things. Yes. She unsleathed her claws, and glared at the cats around her. She was going to do this. She arched her back with her tail in the air.

(This isn't the ThunderClan Whisppaw.)

Whisppaw tried getting rid of her fear. She was a LeafClan cat! No one else would do this for the ake of their clan, so she did, even though she was a med. cat in training. She gathered up her courage and stood there, giving eaxh cat a glare.

Hollyheart followed Whisppaw and Grasstail. She had a budle of herbs in her mouth, just in case. She was going to heal any cats. She saw another med. cat following someone. She hoped he would be friendly. Hollyheart padded over. She dropped the herbs and gave the cat a glance. "Mind if I sit here?" She asked, giving the fluffy cat a glance.

(Robinfur. She's talking to him.)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Dapplestar: I looked up at the sky, I yowled as I raced the perimeter. I took massive gaps between my feet. "Who are all of you?" I mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Moondapple chased Whisppaw, trying to keep up with the apprentice as her bushy, fox-like tail streamed behind her. Her black paws hit the ground very quickly, but so softly they couldn't be heard. She was an expert at sneaking, but now she needed to be strong. She stopped right as Whisppaw did, as if she were Whisppaw's shadow.

Snakefoot slithered between the trees as she kept Dapplestar in sight. She was about to overtake her leader when she stopped in her tracks, facing more cats; another black warrior was one who caught her eye.

((Snakefoot and Moondapple are on opposite sides, although I'm not sure where ThunderClan is.

By the way, that color is brown, not red.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Have I not joined this with Larchstar yet?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Grasstail growled. "That is none of your buisness. Stop acting like your the leader of us all!" She spat at him. She raced at the tabby, and bowled hom over with her forehead. She growled, and pinned the strange-looking cat.

Whisppaw heard someone behind her with her senstive ears. She whirled around and barred her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:23 pm

Otterpaw padded stealthily behind his leader, stopping when Fallenstar stopped and waited for her signal to begin the fight.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:26 pm

"It's only me," Moondapple sighed. "The enemies are over there." She flicked her tail, showing Whisppaw where she should be focusing.

Snakefoot hissed at the other cats, her tail waving back and forth like a snake.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Whisppaw stood up. "Stop following me Moondapple." She sighed. Whisppaw turned and and glared. "Why are we all standing here?" She yowled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next