RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!

Go down 
+6
❝ lauren ❞
Blank's Toucan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Mistyy
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Duskfur howled in pain as he felt another cat latching onto him. Thinking fast, his ear stinging, he rolled on his back, trying to grind his attacker into the ground. "Rroowwooer!" ((XD))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:13 pm

(XDD RAWR)

Fallenstar was blinded with dirt as the tom smashed her to the ground and kicked. "aghug," she choked, (OH NOXD) but was squirming just enough to slide out from under him. However, he was still flailing and managed to kick her in the face with his unsheathed hind paw. Blinking and shaking her head, the ashy tabby she-cat flung her paw at him and smacked him on the side of the head. For a moment while he regained his balance and suffered from the shock, she caught her breath, panting wildly.

(These two are a humerous bunch. x) )
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:25 pm

(I know. Everybody's picking on Duskfur. I like to think he's kind of like me. WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ON THE HANDSOME GUY?! XD)

Duskfur stumbled, staring in surprise at the she-cat. "Well, you're one-of-a-kind," he praised breathlessly before springing at her again.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:56 pm

(Actually, the first post I made that said Fallen attacked one of the brothers, I meant Shrike. I was going to put that but I forgot X.x)

Fallenstar wrestled with the tom, both of them pouncing and richoshaying (whoa, sp xD) off other cats and each other. "You're not so bad yourself!" she yowled after they seperated for a moment, then she stood on her hind legs with her unsheathed fore paws outstretched. The ThunderClan leader dove for the warrior's shoulders and head.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Duskfur was thrown backwards by the ash-striped cat as she flew at him. Pinned beneath her, Duskfur struggled to pummel and rake her belly with his hind claws.

(XD PUMMEL!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Fallenstar cringed while the dark-furred tom ripped at her belly. After a moment she could feel the blood well up in the scratches and she took one last bite at the inside of his shoulder. She sunk her fangs in for a moment, getting whipped with his unsheathed paws, and bounded off, onto her side painfully. "Toche'!" she panted, looking down at her bleeding stomach.

(I'm pretty sure I spelled toche' wrong. But at least you know roughly what I'm saying. xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Hollyheart pricked her ears at teh smell of blood. "Isn't that your leader?" She said, flick her tail at teh wounded ash- tabby. "I'd help her, but i have a feeling you'll want too." She added. She looked again. "Oh, and that other cat." She sighed, and rolled her eyes. "Such a rascal." Hollyheart nuttered to her self. This time she was pulling him from the fight. Before she left, she looked at him. [i] tear down the stmach, scars and scratches on the pelt.... bleeding sholder.[i/] She thought. She blundered her way through the cats.

(Hope that blood description was alright. xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:31 am

SagePath crouched beside Fallenstar.
He hissed at other cats that tried to wound her.
"Go AWAY!" The black tom snarled, clawing at an attacker.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:29 pm

Fallenstar panted, exhausted, and padded off limply with Sagepath over to Robinfur and his apprentice. There was another Medicine cat as well next to him, but she couldn't distinct her scent.

"Thanks, Sagepath." she breathed as Robinfur pressed cobwebs to her belly.

Robinfur narrowed his golden eyes in concentration while he thought of each herb he would need. "Sagepaw, go fetch some marigold, and poppy seeds. If anything we can use the extra seeds for the others." he ordered quickly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:28 pm

SagePath nodded. "Anything for you."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Dapplestar: I glared around the clans. "Hmf. Thunderclan." I mocked. I hissed at the ones around me. the other calico.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Otterpaw dashed over to his leader, realizing she was hurt. As Sagepaw went to gather herbs, Otterpaw fell into step beside her.

"What's wrong?" Otterpaw gasped, still catching his breath from the fight.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:14 pm

(Gah! Where's Socky?)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:43 pm

(SORS, SORS HOMEWORK AND SCHOOL BE KILLIN ME!))

Duskfur stared in surprise as the ashen tabby limped to a fluffy brindle tom. He hadn't meant to hurt her that badly. And that she-cat who'd helped him earlier seemed upset while studying the leader. "Oops..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:55 am

Hollyheart walked up to him. "Well, your one of those cats that get picked on, hm?" She sighed. "no one's very happy, except some of the other cats. More than half these cats are gonna aim for you, because you just hurt their leader." She told him. "Now, come on. Your gonna rest."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 am

Fallenstar scoffed at the mysterious medicine cat that padded by, barely over hearing what she said over the hissing and fighting of the others. "I'm not as hurt as you think!" she spit to herself, standing irritably. Just a few scratches, thats all.

Robinfur's brows narrowed. "Stay still Fallenstar," he meowed, resting his fluffy tail on her back. "It is worse than you think." his eyes were serious, but he knew that this wasn't going to stop her from fighting even harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4