RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!

Go down 
+6
❝ lauren ❞
Blank's Toucan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Mistyy
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:52 pm

Dapplestar: "Again," I boomed, "who are you guys! I demand to know! NOW!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:11 pm

Grasstail yowled. "You...aren't...our...leader!" She growled and tackled Dapplestar.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Dapplestar: "I'm no one's! I'm a loner! And who are you!" I disappeared under her grip. I was behind her. "Boo!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:10 am

Leopardstrike growled in a crouched position.
This 'Dapplestar' evidentedly used to have a clan.

Leopardsong was ready to pounce right beside her brother.
Her calico pelt stood on end.

SagePath sat beside ThunderClan's leader.
"Your clan fights by your side today, Fallenstar."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:34 am

Grasstail smirked. "You have 'em too?" She said. She disappeared and tackled him, then appeared. "Tada, Dapplestar." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:59 am

(May I join with two new charries I has? One's from "OceanClan", and the other from "DawnClan"...^^ But they're brothers.

Name: Shrikefeather
Description: If I had a photo of my cat (which I don't D=) it would be here. Though it's hard to imagine, he's whitish with a grey tint. He has silver striped extremities (legs/face) but his tail is banded black and his ears are black too. He has pale blue eyes and a brown nose. =3
Personality: Understanding, tries hard to be a good warrior, and is a good friend, but doesn't hesitate to fight if his Clan needs him to.
Other: He's just a warrior, but a respected one. His brother is Duskfur.

Name: Duskfur
Description: Light blue eyes. He has long fur. He is jet black dappled with bright silver. So if it was the middle of the night and the moon was out, really you'd only see his silver patches and eyes. Shrikefeather always seems to be jealous of his good looks. XD
Personality: Flirtatious but good-natured, he enjoys being the center of attention, but he isn't really rude in that. He liked to show off when he was an apprentice.
Other: His brother is Shrikefeather, but he left DawnClan to be in OceanClan because he felt the deputy's death was his fault and the cats of OceanClan were always impressed with him at Gatherings.

Is that goooood? X3 )

Last edited by Bramblefang on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:54 pm

OKAY, AHH.

EVERYONE STOP POSTING UNTILL I GET BACK XP

I know, it's stupid to say, but I might not be able to get on for a longgggggg time. So untill I get back, please no posting on here! I need to catch up on it ><

Again, I'm really sorry. I'll try my best to get on today.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Alright, we can bring this back up again. I was back sooner than I thought, and you guys didn't get as far as I thought you did ^^"

*shunalley* pfft.

anywho, ON THEN! TALLY-HO!

Fallenstar glanced over her shoulder to see a good portion of her Clan with her. "Lets Move!" she called, her eyes glowing and her claws unsheathed. Instantly her cats shot out and the fight broke out all together.
(Someone can attack her or somthing, since I don't know where everyone is and what they are doing...)

Robinfur looked over, his eyes wide and his old heart beating with the iontensity of war. "Go ahead," he meowed to the ----Clan medicine cat. It felt strange to have so much in common with so suddenly, a cat he'd only met once before. But both of their Clans were fighting and they had to stay strong for each.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:26 pm

(Um. I'll join in then. YAY!)

Duskfur shot forward instinctively at the screeches of battle. A slender grey tabby she-cat was streaking forward; Duskfur met her head on and clapped her well-muscled shoulders between his paws, unsheathing his claws into her pelt and wrestling her to the ground, light blue eyes glittering angrily.

Shrikefeather stared in horror at his older brother as he raced into the fray. "No! Duskfur--!" he yowled, then, in an effort to assist his brother, pounced on the grey tabby--a leader, by the look of it!--and bit her tail.

(DOUBLE TEAM! LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:48 pm

(Very nice :] I appreciate the forms, also. Sorry for not mentioning anything before.)

Fallenstar narrowed her eyes in the slight pains she received from where each of the tom's claws dug into her shoulders. Then, when she thought she could roll over his grip, another tom pounced from behind and grasped her tail. This enraged the ashy tabby and she bit down on the nearest clump of fur she could find, and it felt like the foreleg of the first tom. From there while he was distracted, she flipped around and rammed into the second warrior.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:55 pm

"Fox-dung!" Duskfur spat, rolling away. Balancing on three legs, he held his left foreleg above the ground, ears flattened to his head, fur bristling. "You don't belong here!" he hissed.

Shrikefeather was pushed backward by the she-cat with a mrrow of surprise. He scrambled to his paws, glancing at Duskfur. The lean OceanClan warrior's sleek black and silver dappled pelt was stained red, and blood ran down his noticeably injured foreleg. Gasping for breath, he threw himself at the she-cat again, willing to die in battle.

(I don't really know why they're fighting...XD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Whisppaw growled and laid her ears back. She charged at a cat that was pouncing on a grey tabbies tail, probably a leader. Even though she wasn't friends with the tabby that this cat was attacking. She gripped his neck and held on, out of paws reach. Seeing the cat hurt made her feel fanitly sick.

Hollyheart dipped her head. "I'm Hollyheart." She greeted. "If your wondering, i'm not a part of any clan. I just know my healing skills." She added.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:06 pm

FIallenstar coughed loudly- the breath was shot out of her when he slammed back. "Fight like real cats! StarClan would be disgraced!" she mewed hoarsly, and after a couple heartbeats she dove at OceanClan cat. They must not be used to the harder earth here- they live on sand, afterall. The ThunderClan leader faked sliding under the dappled warrior and jumped onto him instead. From here she bit down on his side, determined to flip him onto his back, but her head spun still from earliler and the impact from jumping onto him didn't help.

(Sorry about the sand thing if it isn't true- it's just an assumption.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Shrikefeather felt himself yanked off of the she-cat and yowled as the teeth met in his scruff, wincing and writhing, breaking free, only to see it was a small apprentice. Shrikefeather unsheathed his claws, then stopped, staring at the young she-cat. I could never hurt her.

Duskfur limped swiftly to his younger brother's side, lashing his tail with a hiss. As much as he wanted to shred her ears, she was an apprentice, not a leaf. Hurting an apprentice so badly was against his own personal code of honor.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:10 pm

(Whoops. xD)

Robinfur nodded. "I'm with ThunderClan," he smiled, but tried to keep his eyes on the fight to get ready for any of his Clan's cats. "My name's Robinfur. I thought I reconized you from before, but I suppose not." he meowed friendly, observering her coat and features more closely. "You almost look like WindClan's Medicine cat."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Whisppaw got off, seeing that they both were staring at her. She gave them a glare. "What? I'm fine. 'm a medicine cat apprentice for starClan sake!" She spat at the two toms. Her eyes blazed angerly. "Gosh! Toms always think to fast!" She hissed.

Grasstail saw a apprentice with two toms. She gave up on Dapplestar and watched. If she needed help shee would go over there.

Hollyheart nodded. "i was in a clan named WindClan before. But I left. I was a med. cat there." She sighed. "I'm not sure if it's this WindClan." She added. She smiled. "THunderClan, huh? Your clan is half these cats, isn't it?" She guessed.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Shrikefeather hesitated, gazing after the young apprentice.

"You're welcome for not clawing you," Duskfur muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Windsong padded around the edge of the battle, waiting for an opening among the fighting cats. She spotted two toms that seemed to simply be standing there. Swiftly, she dove into the fight and got to the cats. Quickly, she leapt on one ((whichever, lol)) and sank her fangs into his shoulder.

((She's from my own clan, 'StormClan', if you're wondering.))

Sagepaw crouched beside Robinfur, her eyes never leaving the battle.
She hoped she wouldn't miss an injured clamnate among all the cats...
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Axeli wrote:
Leopardstrike growled in a crouched position.
This 'Dapplestar' evidentedly used to have a clan.

Leopardsong was ready to pounce right beside her brother.
Her calico pelt stood on end.

SagePath sat beside ThunderClan's leader.
"Your clan fights by your side today, Fallenstar."

Dapplestar: "I never had a clan! I'm a loner! "
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:42 pm

"Yes, and I'm surprised at that actually." Robinfur said after a while, more quietly. "I thought we'd be outnumbered." The brindle tom could feel his apprentice tensing up beside him.

Fallenstar took the chance to back off from the battle for a moment, catching her breath and surveying the large clearing. Still more and more cats were filing in, from more Clans. Already some blood stained the battle grounds, and she noticed a few Medicine cats sitting on the sidelines observing as well.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:49 pm

(Let's make it...Duskfur!)

Duskfur rolled on the ground, trying to squash the cat who had tackled him. With a hiss he twisted his body and released himself from the cat's grip, spinning around to face a calico she-cat. "You just made a big mistake," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:21 pm

SagePath roared, and sank his long fangs into the grey tom. (DUSKY)
"If you so much lay a claw on her I'll scar you tenfold!"

(Protective Sage. LOL color fun.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:32 pm

(Not grey, but black and silver dappled. I know that's hard to incorporate into a sentence. ;3 )

Duskfur spat, and spun around in an effort to shake off his opponent.

(Don't really know what else to say. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 pm

(Growl at me or something!)

SagePath clung tight, gripping with his unsheathed claws.

(What he really meant to say was, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 pm

(I luff sage x3)

Fallenstar decided to go for a tom called Dapplestar. She didn't really know if he was actually a leader or not- in fact, she wasn't sure if there were any other leaders here besides herself. The ashy tabby took advantage of a gap in the fights, and stalked quickly to him from behind. Then when the cats behind her rolled into her she was sent forward abrubtly and latched onto his right hind leg. His fur burried her eyes and she sunk her teeth in deeper when a cat pushed into her by mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next