RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!

Go down 
+6
❝ lauren ❞
Blank's Toucan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Mistyy
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Duskfur growled, then let out a mewl of defeat, flopping to the ground, panting, lying motionless.

(Heehee... :twisted: )
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:44 pm

SagePath let go momentarily, but remained beside the limp form.
Trick. Play dead and wait till the opponent isn't looking.
He prodded with his paw since he was blind. Not dead. Still alive!

(HA!)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:47 pm

(GAH! POWERPLAYING! Jk XD)

Duskfur remained limp, forcing his breathing to become shallow and ragged.

Shrikefeather looked up to see his brother lying on the ground, a bloodied cat standing beside him, tense. "How dare you?!" he roared, flying at the tom, claws unsheathed.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:58 pm

SagePath's ears swiveled, and lunged to the side, spinning around with an outstretched claw. "He's not dead, you oaf. Illusions."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:04 pm

"Blind kit!" Shrikefeather snarled back. "I'll shred your ears!"

Duskfur sprang to his paws. "Shrikefeather! Don't kill him! He's blind!"

(LOL! RACISM!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 pm

(D-:< KIIIIL! XD)

"Blind? BLIND? Let me tell you that I am more than just a weak blind cat!"
SagePath was furious. Sure- it was the truth- but he hated that word.
He clawed limitlessley at both cats.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:14 pm

"I never said you weren't!" Duskfur yowled back, slipping to the side to dodge a well-aimed blow at his face. "Just isn't fair to hurt a cat who can't even see!" He twisted to the side and bounded behind the cat, jumping on his back and squeezing the black and white (?) tom's shoulders between his forelegs. "How do you like me now, fox-breath?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:18 pm

SagePath smirked, and pushed off Shrikefeather with his hind legs, doing a backflip to land the other under him. The tom squirmed loose of his grip, and stood back up.

Leopardstrike bounded beside him, hissing at the two toms.

Leopardsong cantered to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:20 pm

Dapplestar: I just held my head high. "I shall not leave."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:29 pm

(EY. I posted somthing to dapplestar, man! On page 5, I'm pretty sure. :])
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Duskfur bared his teeth. Flicking his hind legs into the air, he spun around on his forepaws and leaped backward, then reared up and raked the tom's neck and face with each paw before tucking his head down and doing a neat forward roll.

(OH HECK YES.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:35 pm

(Yeah, the sherlock movies' gonna be awesome.)

SagePath yowled, tripping backwards.

Leopardstrike roared, charging head-on at the dapple tom.

Leopardsong tackled him from the opposite side.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Whispaw stalked a cat (Leopardsong). Quietly, she leaped and stood in front of the cat. Hissing, she dove under it and bite his left hind leg. She quickly slid out and pounced on the cat, clawing at it's ears, and her hind legs gripping it's sides to keep her balence.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Windsong leapt forward and grabbed the apprentice's scruff. She tossed her a tail-length away, then crouched down with a hiss and waited for the she-cat's next move.

Sagepaw glanced at Robinfur. "Do you see any ThunderClan cats at all?" She asked. "It's so hard to see, they're moving so fast!"
She was nervous, but was doing her best to hide it. Only her quivering whiskers betrayed her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Hollyheart looked at nervous apprentice. Then she looked at Robinfur. 'Is that your apprentice?" She asked, curious. She looked around then, seeing if any cats needed help.

Grasstail growled, and charged at Windsong. Hissing and spitting, she tackled the she-cat and clawed at her belly, claws unsleathed. Grasstail's sholder was bleeding heavily, but she didn't give up.

Whisppaw was dizzy from the throw. Regaining her balance, she helped Grass tail by biting the windsongs tail.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Duskfur sprang away, panting, his pelt bloodied but his eyes shining fiercely.

Shrikefeather felt a set of claws slice his ear, but couldn't find the cat they belonged to. With a yowl of anger he whipped around, but there was no cat there anymore. Presumably attacking another random cat.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Hollyheart saw a cat that had blood all over his pelt. She grabbed some cobweb and hurried over. dodging the fighting cats. Curiously, she looked at him, trying to find the source of the blood. She saw a big scratch and put some cobweb on it. "There. If anything else happens, I'm over there." She told him, flicking her tail in the direction where Robinfur and his apprentice were at. "Don't ask who I am either. Or question my help. Just be glad about it. Okay?" She said, her eyes shining. She grinned slightly, and hurried back to her spot.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:37 pm

(I'm guessing Duskfur? :o)

Duskfur stared in surprise at the she-cat who had just rushed over to smear cobwebs on him. "Why--?" he meowed, eyes soft with gratefulness. Well, she's pretty.

Except she's a medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Hollyheart grinned. He seems nice.... Oh, stop it Hollyheart. Your a med. cat. She thought to herself as she curled her tail and watched for more hurt cats.

(DRAMAAAA. xD)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Dapplestar: I looked at one cat. "I'm not an enemy! I'm not outnumbering you!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:20 pm

((What in the world happened? xD ))

Snakefoot tackled Moondapple, with an intimidating hiss. She rolled over as Moondapple shoved her off, pinning her down. The brown she-cat struggled, her bent legs giving her an advantage to scratch Moondapple's. With a screech, Moondapple furiously swiped Snakefoot to the side, clawing her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:14 am

Fire in the night(Pirate) wrote:

Sagepaw glanced at Robinfur. "Do you see any ThunderClan cats at all?" She asked. "It's so hard to see, they're moving so fast!"
She was nervous, but was doing her best to hide it. Only her quivering whiskers betrayed her.

"I know, it's hard to tell. But keep your mouth open for ThunderClan scent. They know where to find us, so it wont be as hard as you think. But if you smell a lot of our blood out there then it might be time to take action." Robinfur said, jumping back as one of the groups of spitting cats accidentally kicked dust in his direction.

(Has any one typed anything to Fallenstar? Sorry, don't have time to read every post right now...)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:39 am

Windsong yowled when Wisppaw's teeth sank into her tail, and managed to wriggle away from Grasstail. After shakeing the dust and blood off her pelt, she glared at Wisppaw. "How old are you anyway? You still need a warrior to fight for you?" She challenged.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:15 am

(Okay then, I'll jus jump back in.)

After catching her breath and blinking a few times, Fallenstar could see clearly again and her foggy green eyes fell onto one of the brothers that had attacked her earlier. He stood glancing around, as if he were looking for somone, and so she took advantage of this and spinted at him, almost over shooting it but not quite. The ThunderClan leader latched onto his scruff and bit down on his ear. The taste of blood trickled into her mouth and she blinked- she absolutely hated the taste.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:43 am

Whiisppaw barred her fangs. Her eyes blazed as she growled. 'I'm a med. apprentice you fox dung! For starClan's sake. all apprentices that are turning into med. cats need to know how to hunt and fight." She snapped. She tail flicked angerly in the air as she lunged at Windsong. She leaped and twisted in the air, her full weight landing on Windsong. She held on to the warrior's sides and clawed at her ears, the same move she did with the tom.

Grasstail hissed. "iI can guarentee you'll regret that." she growled. usuing her power, she disappeared, and slid under Windsongs belly, still not visible. She clawed at her oppentants belly, then slid out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!   Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Warrior Cats & Tribe Cats!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next