RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* Empty
PostSubject: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:52 pm

~*Plot*~
Sabrina and Daphne have been dead for over a century now. You are one of the decendants, you have known about their stuggles and thier past by your grandmother. When you approach your grandmother's house for the first time in a year, there are fairy tails strewn about the yard arguing about something unknown. You greet a few of them and they turn to growl or snarl at you. Your grandmother emerges and says, "Fairyport landing is under lockdown. No one leaves. No one comes. The scarlet hand is back and under a new leader. Find and destroy them." With that she dies from a heartattack and leaves you and the rest of the desendants with a choice, Help, run, or join The Scarlet Hand...

WELCOME! For those who are the fans of The Sisters Grimm, this is for you! (You can also join if you haven't read the books!)

~*Rules, (We have to have them...)*~
1. All characters from the book are dead. So you can't make them! You can be their desendant though! They have to have a dofferent last name other than Grimm!
2. You can be a desendant of the Grimms or swear your loyalties to the Hand. You may use all Fairy tale characters as you please.
3. Please keep appropriate and no desendants over the age of 16 for now.
4. Please type, 'The Scarlet Hand lives', with your form.

~*Form*~
Name:
Personality (No unfolds):
Descrpition (If fairytale you don't have to fill this in):
Other:

~*The Grimms*~
Lilliana Marie Smith~(Runa)
Annabelle Jibble~(Branch)
Calder Coverntree~(Tea)
Ben Mckay Johnson~(Rain)
Archer Valdori~(Jet)
Sophie Jacobson~(Branch)

~*The FairyTales*~(If It has a strike through, it means that in the book they were/are, in the Scarlet Hand)
Snow White
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Mr. Canis (A.K.A The BIG BAD Wolf.)
Little Red Riding Hood
Hansel
Grettel
The Bad Witch
The Good Witch
The Cowardly Lion
The Tin Man
The Scarecrow
Dorethy (sp?)
Beauty
Beast
The Queen of Hearts
The Deck of Cards army

Alice
Chesire Cat
Mirror
Mallificant (The bad Witch in Sleeping Beauty.)
The three good Fairys (From Sleeping Beuty. Pink, Blue, and another color.)
Ariel (Lives in the Lake by Fairyport Landing)
Pinnocio
Jack (From Jack and the Bean stalk)
(These are all I can think of now! Please help if you see I missed One!)

~*The Scarlet Hand*~
Prince Charming, (*GASP!* xD)

Last edited by **Faith**{Runa}** on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:54 pm

Name: Annabelle Jibble
Fairytale, Grimm, or Hand?: Grimm
Personality (No unfolds): Funny, Clever, Smart, Swift
Descrpition (If fairytale you don't have to fill this in): A Tall, Skinny Girl With Long Brown Hair And Bright Green Eyes.. Usually Wears A Red T-Shirt And Jeans
Other: Nope.. Except that 'The Scarlet Hand lives'

Last edited by Princess Annabelle on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:55 pm

Name: Clader Coventree
Fairytale, Grimm, or Hand?:Grimm
Personality (No unfolds): sMart, wise, sarcastic, witty, nice.
Descrpition (If fairytale you don't have to fill this in): Red hair, tall, frecled face and skinny frost blue eyes. has jacket filled with things from fariytales
Other: 'The Scarlet Hand lives' and loves to read

there happy now ( ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Last edited by Tealeaf on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:55 pm

(Neither are accepted, Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:56 pm

( OH! I'll edit! Edited!)
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:57 pm

(edited hehe i over read)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:57 pm

(Still not accepted Tea, and Branch accepted!)

Last edited by **Faith**{Runa}** on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:58 pm

( I changed the last name from Grimm to something else already. :) )
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:59 pm

(why :((((((()
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:59 pm

( Thanks, RP?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:00 am

(Now it is. I will Post my form Momentarily.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:01 am

( M'kay, then RP?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:01 am

Name: Ben Mckay Johnson
Fairytale, Grimm, or Hand?: GRIMM
Personality (No unfolds): Funny yet serious, Outgoing, Alway's quick to make friends.
Descrpition (If fairytale you don't have to fill this in): ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* 17ac942
Other:The scarlet hand lives!

Last edited by *~Venice Rain~* (Rain) on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:03 am

(where do you gues make these little people)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:04 am

(( http://www.tektek.org/dream/ ))

((Sorry for the spam...))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:06 am

(Not accepted.
My form:

Name: Lilliana Marie Smith
Likes:Being by herself and close friends. Lilliana loves reading and working on the computer. She is a computer genis and can hack almost any site. She loves messing around with a computer and learning how to do new things on it.
Description: Tall and skinny for her age. She has a very regal apperance and has almond eyes. She has jet black hair that is long, but she usually keeps it in a tight tiny bun. When or if she lets it down it goes down to her sholder and has oftend been compared to water. It just flows and is very soft. Her face is very pale, almost white, and she has light pink lips. She has an angular chin and her ears are pierced. She has an extrordinal long neck and small sholders. Sabrina's long legs make her appear to float everytime she walks. She has very fluid-like motions.
Typical Clothing: Lilliana usually wears white or black shirts. Her favorite is a black shirt with tiny white details along her left side. She usually will wear one of her many pairs of black jeans and she can be occasionly seen in a pair or two or white jeans. She will wear black hightops that she can run easily in. Her style is very classy and mellowed down.
Accessories: She will usually have her black laptop with her and she has black wire-rimmed glasses. She will usually have an earpiece in, that looks like a bluetooth, and it is, but she bought it at a near spy store and with it she can hear any conversation in the nearest one mile. She will usually have black dot earrings in. She carrys her laptop in a black and white laptop case. Her laptop has many sercrets in it.
Personality: Lilliana is very quiet and secretive. She will not talk to you at all and is invisable because she can be so silent. Sabrina can slip through almost anything without being detected. She knows karate and has a black belt. She is happy around friends and can be carefree, but she is also very protective of herself and her family. She will not sit with her back exposed and will always be alert and ready to attack someone if the time comes.

Grimm, Fairytale, or Hand: Grimm.
Other: None, 'The Scarlet Hand lives'
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:08 am

((Better?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:08 am

( RP Runa?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:28 am

Lilliana sighed and twiddled her thumbs in the town square, waiting for her cousins.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:29 am

Annabelle walked into Fairyport town square, and looked around. Her cousins, the decendants of Grimm.. Should be here somewhere..
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:30 am

Ben walked up behind Lilliana and tapped her on the back. "Looking for me?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:30 am

Annabelle saw two girls and just knew they were couins of hers. She twirled over. " Hello."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:31 am

Lilliana smiled, "Hey Ben, Annabelle, I was waiting for you guys, and Calder."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:33 am

Ben nodded and replied "I have too..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:33 am

Annabelle nodded, hair in her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next