RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:58 pm

(Now, this is a wayy big honer. In the book Jake is a highly acclaimed Grimm and he has a crush on Sleeping Beauty. He is atticted to magic so Mirror and Granny Relda (Sabrina and Daphne's grandmother) Have to confiskate it.)

Mirror nodded and brought out another wand, "This is Sabrina's wand, it goes to Annabelle now."

Lilliana gulped and took Sabrina's wand, she would give it to Annabelle when they left the inside of the mirror. She was scared though, she had lied to Mirror... She was atticted to magic, she had only touched a wand once before and it was so good... The feeling magic gave her was overwhelming, but she didn't want anyone to know that.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Ben stuck the wand in his pocket unaware of how big an honor it was to even hold the wand but own it...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:04 pm

Lilliana gulped and exited the mirror, obvisiouly wanting to get away from all the wands as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Annabelle saw Liliana and Ben reapear. " What happened?" Annabelle asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Lilliana threw her Sabrina's wand, hoping to be as far away from it as possible, "Mirror said you can have it. It's Sabrina's."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Annabelle caught the wand with her right hand. " Really, Sabrinas?" Annabelle asked, excited./
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:07 pm

"Yeah, Ben got Jake's and I got Malificent's. I have to give mine back... You guys can keep yours though..." Lilliana said a little sadly. She started to walk to the door but heard a "WAIT!" She spun around and Mirror was staring at her smiling, "I forgot something Lilliana..." "What?" She asked interested.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Annabelle grinned at her wand, Sabrina's? COOL! She was excited as ever. She listened intently.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Mirror was still staring at her, waiting...

Lilliana sighed, "MIRROR! What is it?" She asked agian.

Mirror laughed and said, "Come here..."

Lilliana walked over and Mirror jerked her into the mirror. She fell in and he smiled, she noticed something was in his hand...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Annabelle watched as Lilliana was jerked into the mirror, she waited quietly. She twisted the wand in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Mirror handed Lilliana a white wand with black detailing all down the sides. She smiled and flipped it in her hands. "Who's is this Mirror?" She asked exaimining the wand and giving Malificant's to him.

He just smilled and said, "Daphne's"

Lilliana shrieked with joy and jumped out of the mirror.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Annabelle saw Lilliana come out of the mirror again, with a different wand. " Whos is that?" Annabelle said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:18 pm

"DAPHNE'S!" She screamed happily, Daphne was probably her favorite ansester (sp?).
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:19 pm

" COOL!" Annabelle shrieked. Sabrina was her favorite ansestor, she was so great! She liked Daphne too, but more Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Ben walked behind her holding his wand.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:21 pm

(xD, he's already out... hehe...)

Lilliana smiled happily and stuck the wand in her pocket, it matched her shirt.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:22 pm

Annabelle put her's carefully in her jean pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Ben stuck his in his back pocket and slung his backpack back over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Lilliana smiled and then walked out of Mirror's room, locking the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Annabelle followed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:26 pm

Ben followed silently.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Lilliana walked down the steps and said a quick bye to Mr.Canis before exiting the house.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Annabelle waved swiftly to Mr.Canis, one hand on her wand, as she followed Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:29 pm

Ben waved good-bye then followed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Lilliana slung her laptop case over her sholder and slid on a black jacket. Her long black hair shone in the moonlight as she kept one hand on her wand, slipping around the side of the house, like a snake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next