RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:51 am

Ben immeadiately seized the laughing and stifled a stiff (SP?) smile.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:52 am

Annabelle looked at Charming. " We do need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:53 am

Charming scoffed, "Oh, do Shut up. I am not in the mood."

Lilliana growled and pushed her way in, she pushed Charming down on the couch and started questioning him. Typing the questions and answers word-for-word on her laptop.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:53 am

Annabelle held back the urge to punch him and sat down next to Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:54 am

Ben sat down next to Annabelle and put on a more serious face.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:55 am

Annabelle sat on her hands, so she wouldn't punch him by accident.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:04 am

(soooooooooooo where are we)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 am

Charming fell on the couch and started answering the questions just so the annoying little brats would leave.

Lilliana shot the last question at him, "So, Before you were in The Scarlet Hand, where do you lie now?"

Charming stared at her flabberghasted that she would ask such a question. He came back to his senses and stuttered, "Um... Uh... Well I... Uh..."

Lilliana nodded her head, "Thank you for your time, that is all, Ben, Annabelle; We're leaving." She got up and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Annabelle got up followed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:11 pm

When Lilliana got back to the town square she sat on the fountain and burst into a fit of giggles, in between gasps she managed to get out, "That... Was... hilarious!.... He... was... so..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:13 pm

Annabelle giggled along with her. " I had to try not to punch him.. Gosh.. 'Uh.Umm..I..'" Annabelle scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:15 pm

Lilliana smiled, "Hey is so rude... Urg!" She opened her laptop and went over his answers, "I think he might still be in the Hand."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Annabelle leaned over and looked. " Yeah." She said.

(LLOOK AT LOCATION!)
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:17 pm

(can i join in?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:19 pm

(ROTFL, That's hilarious!)

She scanned the list agian, "Next, Is Snow unfortuatly."

(BTW, the list is on the front, check it out!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:19 pm

( Yeah.. We're in town spuare again so..)

Annabelle nodded. " Great." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:21 pm

"Pure, wonder, I guess we should go ahead, unless Calder shows up." Lilliana said saving her work and putting up her laptop agian.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:23 pm

( TEA JUMP IN!)

Annabelle nodded, " Yeah.." Annabelle said..
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:29 pm

"I'm here sorry im late" calder came up out of breath ready to go.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:30 pm

Annabelle turned to Calder. " Its alright, we were just about to go to Snow's." Annabelle said.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Name: Archer Valdori
Grimm or Hand?: Grimm
Personality (No unfolds): He is a fearless, gallant sort of person and has been like that since he was little. Archer is actually very stubborn, so despite his valiance he's not exactly willing to try something new unless it was his idea. He is also a fun person to be around, and uses sarcasm a lot.
Descrpition (If fairytale you don't have to fill this in): Archer looks about a half-a-year older than he actually is. He's above average height for his age [He actually dislikes that part about himself]. His hair is a goldish-brown sort of color, and is styled into a messy look. Archer's eyes are a dark amber, giving them a gold or brown appearance depending on the way you are looking at them.
Other: 'The Scarlet Hand lives'
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:57 pm

(Accepted.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:05 pm

[Thanks, RP?]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Name: Sophie Jacobson
Grimm or Hand?: Grimm
Personality (No unfolds): Moody at times, but very clever and smart. She is always thinking complicated ways around things and is very shy.. But if your her friend she shows you her crazier side.. She is also very.. Motherly.
Descrpition (If fairytale you don't have to fill this in): A Short, Skinny Girl With Dark Purple Glasses And Green T-Shirt.. Jeans and brown tennis shoes
Other: The Scarlet Hand Lives
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:34 pm

(Accepted.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next