RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Annabelle followed briskly behind Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:31 pm

"Wha-... are we ... doing now?" Ben said yawning.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Lilliana held up her finger, as to be quiet and slipped her wand out. A small light lay on the tip as she jumped out and pointed the wand at...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:33 pm

Ben got ready to strike with the ice spell he had done to the shelf.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Annabelle was confused, but followed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Lilliana pointed the wand at, Prince Charming. He had a Red Hand on his chest, but he wasn't alone, Snow White, Beast, Beauty, and a few other fairy tales were there too. Lilliana growled and stepped up, putting the wand under Prince Charming throat, like a sword, "Why are you here?" She hissed in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Ben pointed his wand at Snow White. Ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:37 pm

( Ah.. Belle is bad. :/)

Annabelle looked at the fairytale creatures. She had her wand out, ready to use is nessicary/
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Prince Charming growled, "Trying to kill you and your little cousins..." Lilliana growled and prepared to kill him, but something held her back... She removed her wand and stepped back, "Ben, Annabelle, don't strike..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Annabelle lowered her wand, eyes narrowed. Annabelle wanted so badly to punch him now.. So, so badly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Ben stared at her and put his wand back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Annabelle put it in her pocket, and had her hadns at her side. Her fingers twitched.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Prince Charming stared at her in awe. "Wow, you're dumber than I thought..." He said smiling.

Lilliana smiled back and said, "You can kidnap me, kill me, or do anything you want, just promise you won't touch my cousins, I am the one who called them here. I am the one that 'caused this."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Annabelle's eyes widened. What was she doing? Was she crazy? If Prince Charming layed a hand on Lilliana, she would punch him so hard..
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Ben stared and said sternly "No!" and took out his wand again.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:45 pm

Lilliana growled, "Ben, put the wand back, take me laptop and wand... Continue the case without me... I will return," she gulped, "If I can." Lilliana removed her latop and gave Ben it and her wand. She smiled lightly and walked over to Charming where he smiled at her, "Wow, Beast grab her." Lilliana smiled, "No need, I am going silent." Beast still came over and stood beside her, hand on her sholder.

(Don't come after her... This is part of the plot.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Annabelle stuffed her hands in her pocket, refusing her urge to punch the Fairytale creatures. She held back, and watched in silenced horror.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:47 pm

((Ok...))

Ben was going to run but Annabelle stopped him. He took the laptop and wand.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Lilliana nodded to them as Beast twirled her around and gided her towards the darkness...

(Now, what I need you guys to do is go and tell Mr. Canis. I will play him.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Annabelle blinked, how could this be happening? Lilliana better come back, she had too. " Mr.Canis, we need all the help we can get." She said to Ben.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:50 pm

"We need to tell Mr.Canis..." Ben said turning and walking around the corner and to the front door.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:51 pm

( I already said that.. XD)

Annabele nodded and followed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Mr. Canis sat on the couch, staring at the TV, not interested. He was bored and a little fearful about the children's live, exspecially Lilliana's.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:52 pm

" Mr.Canis, Price Charming and the other Scarlet Hand took Lilliana!" Annabelle said, eyes frightful.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Mr. Canis jumped up from the couch, "What?" He growled low in his throat, him and Charming did not have a good past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next