RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:35 pm

( RP?)
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:44 pm

(rp anyones)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:02 pm

[I will!]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:26 pm

Ben followed silently.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Annabelle followed, still a bit gigglish from Price Charming.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:30 pm

Lilliana smiled and sighed at her giggling companions. She stepped up to Snow White's front door and knocked softly.

The beautiful Princess opened the door and smiled slightly, "I thought I'd be getting a vist from you soon..."

Lilliana smiled and gestured to the open door, "May we come in Snow? We need to ask you some questions..."

"Of course!" Snow White said as she rushed them inside.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Ben followed inside his backpack slung over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Annabelle stifled and gag. She hated Charming for rudeness, and didn't like Snow for too much kindness.. WAY too much. She followed them inside.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:35 pm

[Anybody RP?]
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:36 pm

Lilliana hit Annabelle on the sholder for the gag and said down on a small pink, fluffy ottoman. She had to stifle a gag herself when a cat came around and rubbed up agianst herself. She started to question Snow White and typed the questions and answers up like she had done for Prince Charming, at the end she asked the same question, "Are you still in cohorts with the Scarlet Hand?"

Snow looked at Lilliana with big eyes, "My, you are very striaghtforward! I am not actually, you have my word."

Lilliana nodded and said a quick thank you before leaving the smelly, pink, purfumy house.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Annabelle gave and quick wave before exiting.Once the door was closed behind her she started gasping/ " I CAN BREATH AGAIN!" She gasped.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Lilliana laughed and pulled her back to the town square, "You might want to wait until we're out of the yard before you make fun of the person." She smiled lightly and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:40 pm

" Still!" Annabelle laughed. " 'My, you are quite straight forward..' " Annabelle gasped, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:41 pm

Ben hacked loudly and followed laughing. "Who's next?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Lilliana shook her fifteen year-old head, she was obvious not amused anymore. She opened up her laptop and scanned the list agian, "I do not fell like dealing with Beuty, Beast, The Queen of Hearts... Who should we go for next?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:43 pm

" Dunno.. Little Red Riding Hood?" Annabelle suggested.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Lilliana smiled, "Oh, Red is so nice, We can do her next!" She said enthusastically referring to the fact that she used to be in the Hand under force, but is now actually quite nice. She got up and walked towards Red's house where she lived with the Good Fairys from Sleeping Beauty.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:45 pm

"Yes! SOMEONE NORMAL!" Ben gasped andlaughed at the same time.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:46 pm

Annabelle chucked before following.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:48 pm

[Hey, mind running into Archer on the way? I DID join this you know]
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:50 pm

(Oh, I'm sorry Jet! You could've popped in at any point.)

Lilliana smiled and Walked toward Red's house...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Annabelle followed close behind. " At least someone who's not rude, nor frilly." Ananbelle scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:52 pm

[Yeah, I tried on some page before this...]

Archer walked along a straight path, looking for someone that, well, might be looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Lilliana saw Archer, he must've gotten her letter about Fairyport landing. She smiled and waved, "Hey! Archer! Come on! We're going to Red's!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Annabelle turned, waved to Archer, and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: