RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:31 pm

Annabelle rolled her eyes. " Fairytale creatures.." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:32 pm

Lilliana sighed, "This is gonna be soo hard... I don't even have a lead, all my grandmother left was the key to Mirror, maybe he can help..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:33 pm

" Maybe." Annabelle said, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:35 pm

"We, should go to him," Lilliana said slinging her bag over her sholder. She walked down a couple of steps that made Red's porch and walked towards her grandmother's old house, which now belonged to Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Annabelle followed, kinda spacey.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Lilliana bit her lip as she entered the house. Mr.Canis was sitting on the couch, looking rather glum. He smiled and said, "Welcome home, I see you found your cousins..." "Yes," Lilliana said, "I'm going to see mirror with them, we need some help, is it-" "Go on." Lilliana raced up the stairs and unlocked the room...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:41 pm

Annabelle smiled quickly at Mr.Canis and followed Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Ben smiled and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Lilliana heard a booming vioce go, "WHO DARES ENTER?" Lilliana smiled, "Mirror, it's just me..." She saw mirror's head appear and he smiled, "Why, Lilliana! Welcome! You have friends too! Oh joy!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:48 pm

Annabelle surpressed a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Ben smiled weakley, he had alway's been freaked by the mirror. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Lilliana laughed, "Mirror, can you let me in? I need something to help us find the Scarlet Hand..."

"You know how to ask, Lilliana..." Mirror said smiling.

Lilliana sighed and said, "Mirror, Mirror, In the band, Please help me with the Hand?"

Mirror chuckled, "That's good enough, but you may only bring one friend in here with you..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:55 pm

Ben sat down against the wall knowing she would bring Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:57 pm

Lilliana bit her lip and looked to and from Annabelle and Ben... She gave Mirror a longing look but he just shook his head, "Um... Uh..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Ben just sat there and quickley tied his red converse with retro patterns on them.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:59 pm

"BEN!" She yelled slipping into the mirror without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:09 am

Ben was startled and went behind the mirror with her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:21 am

(NEVERMIND! :D)

Last edited by Princess Annabelle on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:26 am

((You can't xD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:36 am

(( Oh.. Nevermind..))

Annabelle leaned up against the wall and waited boardly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Lilliana bit her lip and Mirror helped her leap down from a little step. She landed and said, "Okay, let's first find something to help us... Mirror, any suggestions?"

Mirror furrowed his brow in thought and said, "I have something!" The short rolly-polly man walked briskly toward a door marked magic wands, "I hope you aren't like your great-great-great-great-great-great uncle Jake and Aunt Sabrina.

Lilliana shrugged, "I've never touched a wand before..."

Mirror grabbed the one closest and handed it to Lilliana.

It was blue and sparkly, she grimaced as she took it, it was waaaay to girly. When it touched her hand she felt an intial shock and she shook the wand. It shot a burst of white glitter stuff, that was supposed to be magic and turned a shelf into a piece of chocolate. She smiled, "Um... it feels great, but whos is this?"

"The Fairy godmother's, from Cinderella, I can tell your not thrilled with it, I hate to give you this one... but it might work better for your cause..." Mirror said grabbing a black wand with a green tip, Lilliana instantly knew whos this was... Malificant.

She traded wands with Mirror and waved Malilficant's wand. A green spark came out and hit the chocolate shelf, changing it back and bursting it into flames. Lilliana cursed and waved the wand agian, the fire stopped and the shelf was burned black. She smiled and mirror said, "You might need to practice but I don't think you will need carriges from The Fairy godmother's wand..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Annabelle sat down, back aganst the wall to wait. She racked her brain for anything that could help.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Ben stared as the shelf changed shapes and colors.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Lilliana bit her lip and then stuck the wand in her pocket, "Do you have anyting that Ben or Annabelle could use?"

Mirror looked at Ben up and down... "Hmmm Well, Ben... Um... oh I have something!"

He dissapeared for a moment and came back with another wand... "I'm giving you this out of pure gratitude, This was your Uncle Jake's... we had to confiscate it from him because he was atticted to magic, I hope you use it well Ben."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Ben took the jet black wand with royal blue swirls on it and said, "Thank You..." and then shot the shelf with a blast of ice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next