RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:56 pm

"Cousins..." he whispered, only to himself. He had found out all that he needed to from the letter, so he was caught up by now. Archer waved to his relatives then followed them.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Annabelle grinned and followed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Lilliana arrived at Red's house and knocked on the door, She smiled as the little girl opened it and she raced at Lilliana, "LILLIANA!" She screamed and gave Lilliana a hug and then gave each of the other kids a hug too.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Annabelle smiled at Red and gave her a hug back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Ben blushed and went into the normal house.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Archer didn't exactly know what to do. He figured that Lilliana would- she was the oldest of all of them after all.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Annabelle sat down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Lilliana sat down as Red bounced around to all of them smiling, she smiled and said softly, "Red, can I ask you a few questions?"

Red smiled and yelled, "SURE!"

Lilliana smiled and shortened the questions for the little girl and typed up her answers, when she got to the final one she said softly and seriously, "Red, have you been talking to the Scarlet Hand like before? Has anyone been pushing you too?"

Red furrowed her brow and shook her head, "No, Lilli none have..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Annabelle listened.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Ben nodded and got up.

((We need something fun to happen xP))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:13 pm

(It will in a moment, I have a plan....)

Lilliana smiled and thanked Red. When she went outside she was greeted by All her suspects on her list and she stared. The Beast stepped up and growled, "Leave our town and releash us from the spell, Lilliana..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Annabelle looked at all the creatures.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Ben turned and looked at Lilly and asked "What?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Annabelle's eyes were wide. Beast, all the creatures?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 pm

[Yeah]

Archer looked at the Beast like he was the most peculiar thing in the world. Will they really attack?... Probably...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Annabelle looked around.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Lilliana stood up high and looked at Beast, her knees shook as she said, "NO." Beast growled and lunged at Lilliana...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Annabelle jumped in front of Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:18 pm

Ben tried to act quickley but couldn't before The Beast mauled Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Lilliana pushed Annabelle out from in frount of her before the beast reached her. She kicked Beast will her heel making him fall back into Beauty's arms...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:23 pm

((Am Iallowed to play people?))

Ben stared waiting for Lilliana's response.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:15 pm

Annabelle rocked and fell backwards.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:25 pm

(Yes, Rain you are.)

Lilliana puffed back her hair and growled at the Beast, "Back off! I am trying to help you!"

He growled in response and Beauty marched up, "I will not tolerate this! Let us free!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Annabelle looked at Belle, who was her childhood idol. " We're trying to help Beauty. " Annabelle said firmly, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:30 pm

Beauty scoffed. "Let us free, Lilliana!" She grabbed lilliana's shirt and pulled her up, "NOW!"

Lilliana growled, "Beauty, let me go. This doesn't need to get phsical and I will have this sorted out soon with the help of my cousins..."

Beauty dropped Lilliana and she fell to the floor on her feet, "NOW! All of you leave!" The fair tales dispursed and she sighed wiping sweat off her brow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: