RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Ben whimpered quietly and waited for Mr. Canis's reply.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Annabelle nodded. She knew Charming and Mr.Canis didn't have a good past, and wondered what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:56 pm

Mr. Canis started pacing, the old man's hair was sticking up a bit and he growled, "I... Why?" He finally asked, "Did they take her by force?" He asked thinking the worst.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:57 pm

" No. Lilliana gave us the laptop and wand and went by will." Annabelle said. " She said she would try and come back, to continue without her."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Mr. Canis growled then something snapped in his head, "The Laptop, give it!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:58 pm

Annabelle looked to Ben, who had the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:58 pm

Ben handed him the laptop, wearily.

((OMG I KNOW WHO THE LEADER IS! XD HIM! HIM! HIM!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Annabelle watched quietly

(OMG!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:03 pm

(No!)

Canis grabbed the laptop and opened it up, on the scren there was a little Icon that said, 'Canis' He clicked it and a message popped up saying:

'Canis, Annabelle, and Ben -

By now you have told Canis about my desicion and I regretfully say I knew it was going to go down like this in the end. Please don't come after me. I gave you my laptop because on it, is all the information needed to complete the case, If I manage to be alive when You complete the case I will congradulate you. But, I need you all to know one thing, I know who the leader of the Hand is... It is on the list.'

Canis read the note aloud and then clicked on the list, one name popped up...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Annabelle gasped, and read in shock. No! Her head was screaming. No! No!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

((OhxD ))

Ben gasped "She knew she was going to get caught..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Canis nodded and then said one thing, "Red..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 pm

" Red?" Annabelle said in shock, and looked at the list. " Scarlet Hand.. Red.. " Annabelle murmured. If Red os much as layed a hand on Lilliana..
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 pm

Ben yelled "No! How?!" He gasped sadly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Canis just looked at them sadly, "I'm not sure... All it says is Red, she must've been in a hurry when she figured it out..."

Meanwhile...

Lilliana walked silently with the Hand members, they all gave her disgusted looks. The only one that spoke was Charming, "I still can't believe you gave yourself up..." Lilliana nodded, "I figured I might as well just get it over with..." But whant the Hand didn't know was that Lilliana had Excaliber hidden in her black boots, she had bewitched the sword to shrink about a week ago...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Annabelle shook her head, it couldn't be. Lilliana knew, and RED? " Yes.. " Annabelle agreed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:13 pm

((XD Yikes!))

Ben stood there in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:14 pm

Canis nodded sadly, "Wait, what wand are you talking about?" He asked looking at Ben.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 pm

" If Lilliana knew she was gonna get caught, she has to have something up her sleeve." Annabelle said, talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 pm

Benpulled out Daphne's wand and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Annabelle shook her head. Lilliana had to have something, some trick.. If she knew she was gonna get caught.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:17 pm

Canis gasped, "This is Daphne's wand... it has a secret compartment... where did she get this?" He perceded to press a small notch on the side and the bottom of the wand popped out, a piece of paper fell out and he unrolled it...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:18 pm

" She got it from Mirror." Annabelle answered, head snapping up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*   ~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~* - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*The Sisters Grimm*~A fairy tale detective RP~*
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: