RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightshine-Creek- The Tale Of Skidboot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Nightshine-Creek- The Tale Of Skidboot Empty
PostSubject: Nightshine-Creek- The Tale Of Skidboot   Nightshine-Creek- The Tale Of Skidboot I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:56 pm

-=*~NIGHTSHINE-CREEK~*=-

Chapter One-
Skidboot

Skidboot was...well your normal everyday Australian Shepherd dog. Who lives on a farm, herds cattle, wears an old red bandanna. You get the picture. But Skidboot was different than his brothers, sisters, mom, and dad. On the field the others herded, and Skidboot....he well....ran as far as he could then he stopped at the fence. The others would sleep in the barn when Ol' Skidboot slept in the hay field. You get it! The opposite of them!

Chapter Two-
The Drive By

The farmer named Nook called Skidboot for a ride in the truck. "Skidboot! Get over here! Hop in the back of the truck!"
Skidboot bounded into the back. Even though he hated it. No safety bar to help him if Nook slammed on his brakes. A death trap to dogs!
Nook drove him by the creek for a looky-Lu.
"Wow!" Skidboot wagged his nub for tail.

The creek was graceful and long! It had branches that curved over, and a clear stream flowing through it.

Chapter Three-
The Great Escape

That night Skidboot was bored. He wanted to go to that creek!
But no dog from the farm had ever been brave enough to climb or jump over! So Skidboot had to be silent, or else...who knows what will happen if he gets caught...
But nothing in the world could stop him from going! He wanted to go! He wanted to live at that creek!! And that's what he's going to get!
Skidboot clawed and scratched.
finally! Skidboot was free! Now to the creek...
The road to Nightshine was very dangerous! It wasn't a country area on the way there... Fast cars, people with huge dogs. But he had a mission! He had a mission to find a new life!

Chapter Four-
Nightshine Creek meets Skidboot

Skidboot was amazed. He loved the broken branches that formed archways, and the clear water with small fish in shallow water and big fish in deeper water.
Skidboot saw brush he could sleep in, and ducks to chase.
"I love this!" Skidboot laughed! "I'm fee! I'm free!"

Chapter Five-
Sarah, Spotter, and Trooper

That morning, when Skidboot woke up, three dogs were watching him.
"Who are you?" On Doberman asked.
"Looks like dead meat to me!" A white Bull Dog laughed, her voice was sour, yet sweet at the same time
"C'mon! Can I fight 'im this time Trooper? Please?" A black Shiz-Shu yelped.

"I'm Skidboot..." Skidboot cowered.

"I'm right! You are gonna be dead meat! But I'm Sarah." The Bull dog looked at Skidboot's bandanna.

"what's around your neck! If your one of Ginger's dogs....Oh you are a goner for sure!" The Doberman growled.

"Lay off Trooper! He's obviously lost!" Sarah looked at the Doberman.

"Well you better watch out! I'm Spotter!" The Shiz-Shu yelped.

"Why should I watch out?" Skidboot stood up and walked into the stream.

"Hawk'll get ya!" Sarah cooed.

"A hawk!" Skidboot gasped.

"Talons jabbing into your spine as you gasp for breath-"

"Shut up Trooper!" Sarah snapped. "Listen! Lose that thing 'round your neck! Hawks like red stuff!"

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Nightshine-Creek- The Tale Of Skidboot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightshine-Creek- The Tale Of Skidboot   Nightshine-Creek- The Tale Of Skidboot I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:28 pm

COOL! Awesome story!
Back to top Go down

Nightshine-Creek- The Tale Of Skidboot
Page 1 of 1