RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Song of the Spirits - A Warriors tale - [Preface up!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Song of the Spirits - A Warriors tale - [Preface up!] Empty
PostSubject: - Song of the Spirits - A Warriors tale - [Preface up!]   - Song of the Spirits - A Warriors tale - [Preface up!] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Note to viewers:

This isn't very good, and probably won't live very long. But enjoy.

Song of the Spirits

Preface
'Save them, Junglefoot.'

I padded into camp, a bundle of puny herbs I manage to find in my jaws. I shook my pelt, shaking the winter snow off. I dipped my head at Featherstar, who had followed me into my den. I dropped the herbs and turned to look at her.
"Junglefoot, you know it's time to go." She reminded me. I brushed some remaining flakes of my paws.
"I'm sorry, just had to get some last minute herbs in here." I muttered, exusing myself. Featherstar frowned.
"Your a medicine cat. That's what your apprentice is for." She argued, but stopped after that. I held back a low growl and turned my head. Featherstar was looking at the ground, shifting her paws.
"Soulpaw is sick, and you know it. Now I must be going to the moonrock so you would stop bugging me." I said. I didn't mean how rude my voice sounded, but I couldn't believe Featherstar was forgetting about Soulpaw, who was laying withered in the medicine den, sick. I stalked off in the other direction, toward the moonrock. Afterwhile I started to trot faster, and minutes later, arrived. I was greeted by the normal icey wind, colder than the winter air as I padded in. I approached the small, glittering pond, wishing that Soulpaw could be next to me. I laid down an slowly touched my muzzle to the lake.
I awoke in camp, and my ears drowned in yowls and yelps. I opened my eyes, and saw many cats dead, and my Clan, WindClan, battling SleekClan. I saw all my family and friends dead. Then I noticed something I hadn't seen before behind me. The SleekClan cats were helping, trying to fend off that... thing! I yowled as it came closer, and closer... Then it disappeared, I was back to reality, the last of the calls ringing in my ears. I crouched low.
"Save Them. Save them..."
I glanced around, looking for the owner of the voice.
"Save them, Junglefoot."
I laid my ears flat. When the mysterious murmering stopped, I left quickly and silently.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: - Song of the Spirits - A Warriors tale - [Preface up!]   - Song of the Spirits - A Warriors tale - [Preface up!] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:26 am

Song of the Spirits? Reminds me of Spiritsong. xD
Nice story so far!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Song of the Spirits - A Warriors tale - [Preface up!]   - Song of the Spirits - A Warriors tale - [Preface up!] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Thankies.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: - Song of the Spirits - A Warriors tale - [Preface up!]   - Song of the Spirits - A Warriors tale - [Preface up!] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:06 pm

I like this. :) It definitely shows that this story will be different than other Warriors fan fiction I've read. Variation is key. So is description; time seems to pass quickly. But some people are more quickly paced than others. Go along the plot at a speed that makes you feel comfortable... ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Song of the Spirits - A Warriors tale - [Preface up!]   - Song of the Spirits - A Warriors tale - [Preface up!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Song of the Spirits - A Warriors tale - [Preface up!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: