RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:11 pm

Jake shrugged and walked in with er, "I don't care! As long as I'm with you!" he smiled, holding her soft hand..
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:12 pm

Runa smiled and leaned up to kiss him when they got to the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:16 pm

Jake smiled and kissed her back, longer.

Melody was walking out of the mall, smiling and talking to her sister. Then, she turned to see where she was going, and saw Jake kissing... RUNA?! "JAKE!!!" she screeched.

Mai gasped.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:18 pm

Runa gasped and pulled away, "Melody, I-I..."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:21 pm

"Back off, Mel! Runa's my girlfriend! I've been over you for 4 years, so just stop trying to get me to go out with you!"

Melody started to cry, but fake tears, and stormed off.

Mai waved and raced after.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:23 pm

Runa looked at Jake, "Um... I'm sorry... I didn't think she would cry." Tears formed in Runa's eyes.

((She thinks Melody is mad at Her and that Melody actually had feeling for Jake.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:25 pm

Jake hugged her, "Melody is the biggest faker I've seen! She only wants me for more popularity!" he said, and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:26 pm

Runa automatically felt better and deepened the kiss until her cell phone alarm went off. "I'm sorry! My parents told me to be back by eleven." She called racing off.

((Her house is only a bit from the mall. She can walk there.))

((Now new day?))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:32 pm

Jake sighed and drove home, then went to bed...

(OK!)

Jake woke up the next morning and got dressed, brushed his teeth, than sprayed on somenice cologne before getting his bag and heading to school in his truck.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Runa smiled and slipped into her house heading straight for bed.

She woke up the next morning and did her hair. She put on a really cute blue top and some jeans and headed to school. She didn't have a car yet so she walked, which was fine because the school was extremly close to her house. She smiled when she arrived.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:39 pm

Jake ruffled his hair, making it kinda messy, before getting out of his truck. He looked around, and soon spotted Runa. He ran over and hugged her, "Hey, beautiful!"

Melody glared at them as she walked by, and Mai just smiled weakly, waved, and ran after her again.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:42 pm

Runa blushed and hugged him back, "What are they going to say?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:47 pm

Jake shrugged, "They can say whatvever they want! I just care about me loving you and you loving me..." he held her waist and kissed her romantically.

Austin and Lexie walked by with a group of their friends and giggled to themselves, saying how cute Jake and Runa looked together.

Dylan ran past smiled at them as Jake kissed her.

Rayn went by and winked at Runa, giving her a thumbs-up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:50 pm

Runa kissed him back and blushed deeply when everybody walked by.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:52 pm

Jake held her close, "Don't worry about them..." herubbed her back slowly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:54 pm

Runa practally melted in his arms. She felt wonderful when she was with him. The bell rang and she grabbed her books and rushed inside not wanting to be late.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:55 pm

Jake sighed and ran after her, straight to drama class. Drama was so much fun...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:00 pm

Runa arrived in Drama class and sat down. She immediantly got back up because the teacher said that they would be practacing their play today. They were performing Romeo and Juliet. She smiled and raised her hand, "Don't we need our parts Mr. Arcadi?" "Yes, Runa. I have the sheet right here," He said raising a small peice of paper above his head as he walked into the theater.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:06 pm

Jake crossed his fingers, hoping the teacher would pick him to be a Runa's Romeo as she played Juliet.

(Wow! That'd be a great Chapter Title; Runa's Romeo! Want me to use it??
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:09 pm

((Or Jake's Juliet, Cause both of them ryme... OH WAIT! Runa's Romeo and Jake's Juilet!))

Runa smiled and sat down in a seat in the front row. Mr. Arcadi started to read off all the names and at the very end he said, "And Our Juilet will be... RUNA! Oh and... Our Romeo... JAKE!" Runa gasped nad smiled, she had worked so hard on getting the lead!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:14 pm

(*gasp* I never thought of Jake's Juliet! I wanna just make a short title, so help me out, which sounds better, Jake's Juliet or Runa's Romeo?)

Jake had sat beside her, and grinned, hugging her tightly, just after Mr. Arcadi called their name's. He smiled, "Thank you, Mr. Arcadi!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:15 pm

(I gotta do homework really soon, but I can do it while on the computer, it'll just take a bit longer to reply!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:19 pm

Runa blushed, "Yeah, Thanks Mr. Arcadi!"

Mr. Arcadi smiled and rubbed his hands together, "Ok! Now... Let's begin! Romeo, Juilet, on stage, I know you'll probably kill me for this but start with Act 1 scene 15."

Runa blushed and jumped on stage, that was the kissing scene.

((I just made the scene up. I couldn't find the actual scene.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:22 pm

Jake grinned and jumped on stage, "I'd never hate you, Mr. Arcadi!" He said his lines, acting perfectly.

(Soo... Jake's Juliet or Runa's Romeo sound better? And actually GTG soon prolly...)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:25 pm

Runa smiled and responded with her lines. She leaned in for the big kissing scene.

((NO! Um... Runa's Romeo... Jake's Juilet... Hmmm.... Jake's Juilet.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 9 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next