RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:32 am

(I am sorry to say, But I am quitting this Role-Play, I think it has gotten to adultish. Agian I'm sorry. Please delete my characters.)
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Full name: Breeatanya (Bree-ah-ton-yah)-goes by Bree-Slovsky
Grade: 11
Looks: Silky blonde hair with a cobaly blue streak (the reason for 'code blue' (you'll see)), bright shiny light blue eyes with a tinge of black around the edges of the iris, she's tall, slender, curvy, but not very tan because she's from russia
Personality: Fun and friendly, but can be bratty and snippy
Sports: Dance, cheerleading, gymnastics and n amazing cheerleader
Crush: Dosen't know
BF/GF: Looking
Other: When some people see her, they shout 'CODE BLUE!' meaning she's coming, it's called code blue because of the cobalt blur streak in here hair, she may seem rather 'perfect' to people, but she's usually only mean because she wants to feel superior because she dosen't have many friends since she just moved here from Russia, and her sister Marie decided to stay behind at home, she dosen't speak Englis that well so she skrews up some things and she has a heavy Russian accent

Full name: Harrison Fisher
Grade: 12
Looks: Brown spikey hair and deep green eyes, with little flecks of blue in them, tall and muscular
Personality: Sweet, fun, one of the guys, and yet he still knows how to be sensative
Sports: Soccer, hockey for fun
Crush: Dosen't know
BF/GF: Looking
Other: He moved here from a town in Minnesota, so he's a really good hockey player

Last edited by Miss Kiss [Jorie] on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:00 pm

(Ahhh, Runaaaa... Please don't go :(

Accepted...)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:36 pm

(Sorry I haven't replied!)

Elizabeth shivered when the cool air nipped her nose and giggled as she stepped into the snow.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:21 am

(HARVEY!!!!!)

Austin opulled his coat tight around him, "We have a snowman to make!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:09 am

ELizabeth laughed and started making a snowball to roll in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Austin rolled another for the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:06 pm

Elizabeth bent down to start rolling the snowball, when she jumped up and threw it at Austin.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:24 pm

Austin grinned and made snowballs quickly, than threw them at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Elizabeth shield her face, laughing as each one hit. She made a bunch more and started pelting him with snow.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Austin did the same, laughing.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:54 pm

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 Clyj

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 EOhi

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 7UDX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39