RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:30 pm

Jake went to the tree with his sster, his mom trailing behind. He didn'thave a father, he ran out when his sister was born. He got a laptop, an expensive video camera, video games, the newest version of the iPhone, and a new, cream colored horse named Sugar. He smiled and thanked his mom, than fooled around with some settings on his iPhone, adding Elizabeth. He texted to her cell, "Hey! Merry Christmas! What'd you get?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:39 pm

Elizabeth was sitting by the fire, laughing with her mother, when her phone buzzed. Opening it, she smiled as his name appeared. She read the text and replied. "Laptop, money, itunes, games and books." She didn't even notice her mother peering over her shoulder as she sent it. "Who is Austin?" She said with a laugh. Elizabeth blushed. "He's a friend from school." She admitted. "I went riding with him yesterday." Her mother laughed again. "Is he cute?" She asked. Elizabeth nudged her mother playfully.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:46 pm

Austin looked the text overand texted back, "Cool, I got a new iphone, a new horse, a laptop, video games, and a video camera! Wanna goriding again later?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:48 pm

"Say yes!" Elizabeth's mom was reading the text with her again. Elizabeth rolled her eyes as she replied with her acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:52 pm

"Awesome!" Austin texted back, "When?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:55 pm

Elizabeth looked up at her mom. She looked at the clock and back as she said, "How about 2:30PM?" Her daughter nodded and copied it down onto the text.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:57 pm

"Great! Meet you...?" he texted. "MOM! I'M GOING RIDING AT 2:30!" he yelled to his mom. His sister whined, "But I wanted to play dollies with you!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:59 pm

"The school. Meet you at the school." She texted back.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:01 pm

"Ok" Austin texted, "And thanks,I get to hang out with you, and you're saving me from playing 'Dollies'" he chuckled and sent it.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:06 pm

Elizabeth laughed as she received the text. "Now, what are you going to wear?" Her mother was examining her closet. "Mom, it's horseback riding." She said, blocking her mother from the closet. "Besides, I don't even think he thinks of me that way." But she couldn't help but choose her nice jeans and cute blue sweater.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Austin brushed his hair, put on some jeans, a tee shirt, a sweater, and realized he hadn't gotten his jacket back from Elizabeth. He laughed and put his phone in his pocket, pulling on his boots.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:10 pm

Elizabeth pulled on the clothes she had picked out. Suddenly, she saw Austin's jacket on her bed. Giggling, she pulled it on and kept her phone in her pocket. "If I had known you were with a boy," Her mother said as she walked out into the stables. "I wouldn't have called you home." Elizabeth rolled her eyes and mounted onto her horse.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:14 pm

Austin went outside and mounted his new horse, Sugar, and rode off to the school.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:15 pm

Elizabeth clucked her horse into a steady lope towards the school. She smiled as Austin came into view.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:16 pm

Austin waved, "hey!" hey grinned. She looked even prettier...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:18 pm

Elizabeth laughed and waved. She halted by the school entrance. Her hair, she noticed, was down again. "Here's your jacket." She said with a chuckle, handing it to him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:21 pm

Austin smiled, "Do you have a jacket? Because if you don't you can use it!" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:24 pm

Elizabeth shook her head. "Nah, I'm not cold anyhow." She smiled. "Where to now? Same as yesterday, or do you have something else in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:25 pm

(Ehh... Where could they ride to that's romantic..?Make something up!!)

Austin thought a moment...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:26 pm

Elizabeth got an idea as Austin was deep in thought. "Is there a frozen lake nearby?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:27 pm

Austin turned and nodded, "Yah..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:28 pm

She beamed. "Then let's go there!" Elizabeth said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:31 pm

Austin looked at her questioningly, but nodded, "Ok.." he led the way.

(What mischevious plan do you got XD )
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:32 pm

(Iceskating. She somehow has skates for both of them)

Elizabeth smiled and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:33 pm

(Pfft, nice!)

Austin stopped Sugar as they arrived. He turned back to her, "Ohyah, this is Sugar! Me new horse!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 24 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next