RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:35 pm

(( ^_^ ))

Elizabeth dismounted and rubbed Sugar's muzzle. "Hey there girl." She smiled. Going back to her horse, she pulled out some ice skates from her back pack. "I have everything in this bag." She said, patting the rucksack.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:36 pm

Austin chuckled, "Oh-wow!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Elizabeth laughed. "Just don't ask how." She sat down and pulled on her pair. Tossing the others to Austin, she sat up and walked onto the ice.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:42 pm

(REPLY ON AMOUR!!! HEHE!!)

Austin pulled his skates on and followed. He took her hand and started to skate.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:44 pm

(I just did. I didn't know you posted for Mai)

Elizabeth smiled at him as they skated out into the middle.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:46 pm

(Aha! XD )

Austin held both her hands as they skated in a big circle.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:49 pm

Elizabeth let go and started doing a figure eight. "Bet you didn't know that when I was little, my mom signed me up for lessons." She gloated with a smirk. She went into the middle and twirled around in the spot before skating back to him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:51 pm

Austin smiled, "I barely know how to skate!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:53 pm

Elizabeth leaned to the side sharply, stopping her. She stood in front of Austin, smiling. "I would show you, but I only know the complicated stuff." She giggled and blushed. "Sorry, I am showing off a bit." Elizabeth didn't even know that it was starting to snow.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:01 pm

Austin smiled, "It's fine..." he started to skate around. It was very romantic...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:02 pm

Elizabeth smiled as the skated in a circle. They seemed oblivious to the slowly setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:05 pm

Austin finally noticed that the sun ws setting, it was snowing really bad, and his feet hurt. He skated up to her and took her hand. "We've been skating for hours, and a blizzard is coming, maybe we should go... I'll ride with you home, to make sure youget there safe!" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:08 pm

Elizabeth rolled her yes, but she smiled. "Fine." She faked and exasperated tone. skating back up to the land, she pulled off her skates and put back on her boots. Elizabeth mounted on quickly as she waited for Austin to get on his horse.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:10 pm

Austin followed and did the same, than gave the skates to her. He mounted Sugar and smiled as he started to go back to the school, but lety er lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:11 pm

Once they reached they school, Elizabeth turned to Austin. "It's snowing bad." She shouted over the howl of the wind. "My place is closer. You can stay until it calms down."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:54 pm

Austin nodded in delight and followed.

(You read my mind! Literally!!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:50 pm

((^_^))

Elizabeth clucked impatiently to her horse. It swiftly flowed into a gallop. She squinted hard as the stables appeared. She stepped inside and put her horse back into it's stall. She sighed with relief as Austin cam in, unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:56 pm

Austin quickly followed, and put Sugar in an empty stall. Than, he called his mom and explained the situation. Hanging up his phone, he smiled, "We should get to your house." he took a blanket out of the bag attahed to his sadle and put it over Sugar.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:15 pm

Elizabeth nodded and darted out into the snow. She shortly reached her house, and called for Austin to come this way.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:21 pm

Austin followed close behind, and followed her into the house. He put his hands in his pocket and felt something rectanglar. He remembered the present he had brought for Elizabeth and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:25 pm

Elizabeth hesitated as she was about to knock on the door. "My mother is gonna freak." She said to him, not knocking yet.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:27 pm

Austin shrugged, "Why?" e asked, and knocked for her. It was cold out and she didn't have a jacket.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:30 pm

Elizabeth shrugged. "Guys aren't usually interested in me. I'm so plain." She sighed. "She's just happy I have some one who is a guy and likes to be with me."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:32 pm

Austin hugged her, "Aww, you aren't plain!" he knocked again when there was no answer.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:34 pm

Elizabeth smiled at his praise. "Thank you. You aren't plain either." She said, ringing the door bell. Then she hugged him tightly. She shivered as she realized how cold she was. Her mother ran to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 25 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next