RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:43 am

Lilliana nodded.
She went and sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:45 am

Woody layed down and stared at the ceiling for a while, which he had put pictures of stars and such. And one, one of hhis brother, Max. They hadn't seen Max in 3 years, and Woody missed him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:47 am

Lilliana leaned back in the bed looking up at the ceiling also.
She pointed at Max's pixture and said, "Is that your brother?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:48 am

" Yeah." Woody said, hiding the sadness in is voice well.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:50 am

"Cool," Lilliana said, "I don't have any siblings."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:51 am

Woody felt a tear roll down his cheek as he thought of Max.
" Huh." Woody said, not wanting his voice to sound sad.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:53 am

"I am..." Lilliana started, then realizing Woody was crying, "Are you okay?"
She got up out of the bed and walked over to his.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:54 am

Woody shook his head, wiping away his tears,
" I'm fine." Woody said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:55 am

"No you aren't," Lilliana said pushing him over and making room for herself to sit on his bed, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:56 am

" Max." Woody said, " He went off to collage and hasn't been seen in 3 years." Woody said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:57 am

"Oh I'm sorry," Lilliana said giving Woody a hug.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:58 am

Woody sighed, hugging her back.
" I always thought in the beginning that he would come back." Woody said, tears drying.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:59 am

"It's okay," Lilliana said pulling away.

Her eyes locked with his.

She glanced away and then realized how tired she was.

Lilliana closed her eyes and fell asleep beside Woody.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:37 am

~*~Runa~*~ wrote:
Runa pulled away smiling also.

((No! I am gonna make a charrie for Branch to RP with. I hope it'll be okay if I rp when not accepted.))

(It's fine, she's accepted!)

Jake grinned and then said a few more lines....
Then he got a phone call from his mom's cellphone. He looked over to his teacher, "My mom never calls unless it's an emergency...." Mr Arcadi nodded. He flipped it up, "Hello?" there were some words from the other side, "WHAT? No! It can't be!" more words... "Okay..." Jake started to cry and hung up, putting his phone in his pocket. He hugged Runa tightly...

(Woody and Lillian are such a perfect couple!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:36 am

Runa said a couple more lines and looked at Jake.
"What's wrong?" She looked at Mr. Arcadi and he motioned for them to take this somewhere private.
Runa jabbed Jake's hand and took him back to the empty classroom.

((LOL, It's Lilliana, not Lillian.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:39 am

Woody fell asleep smiling,
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:41 am

Lilliana woke up the next morning snuggled beside Woody.
She sighed and didn't move, she liked it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:42 am

Woody awoke with Lillianna next to him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:44 am

Lilliana smiled and tousled Woody's hair.
"Morning Sleepyhead."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:45 am

" Morning." Woody said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:46 am

"How did you sleep?" She asked moving closer to him and laying her head on his heart.
She felt it beat and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:47 am

" Good, and you?" Woody asked, yawning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:56 am

"Wonderful since you were beside me," Lilliana said blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:57 am

Woody blushed a little, so his face was a pinkish color.
Woody smiled and met her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:59 am

Lilliana smiled and met his eyes.
She wondered if he wanted her to kiss him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 14 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next