RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:36 pm

Austin hugged her back and walkedin with her when her mother answered,"Hello! Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Her mother beamed. "I'm so glad you came! Well don't be shy! I'll make some hot chocolate." As she bustled out, Elizabeth turned to Austin. "I'm sorry," She looked down. "That was embarrassing."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:05 am

Austin laughed and hugged her, "It's fine! Here," he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, neatly wrapped box. "Merry Christmas!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:09 am

Elizabeth blushed. "You didn't have to get me anything." She whispered, taking the gift. AS she unwrapped it, she murmured. "Now I feel guilty."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:11 am

Austin laughed, "It's OK!"

(It's a cute little necklace with a heart locket.)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:14 am

Elizabeth looked up at him and smiled as she unwrapped the box. Opening it carefully, she gasped at what she saw. A small golden locket was lying on a white cushion. "It's.. It's..." She looked up at him. "Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:16 am

Austin grinned and hugged her, wondering if he should kiss her...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:18 am

Elizabeth leaned into kiss him, but her mother came in that moment. "Hot coco!" She said cheerfully as she saw her daughter and Austin so close. Elizabeth turned red and grabbed Austin's hand as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:22 am

Austin blushed and sat down, "T-thanks..." he murmered and took a cup.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:24 am

Her mother beamed at the two of them. "Mom." Elizabeth growled, pointing to her mother's room. "Aren't you tired?" "Oh yes!" Her mother smiled again, catching on. She quickly left the room. Elizabeth sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:25 am

Austin smiled and turned to her, "Where were we..?" he asked and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:35 am

Elizabeth smiled and closed her eyes as she put her hands behind his neck.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:41 am

Austin put his hands on her waist and deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:43 am

Elizabeth knotted her fingers in his hair. SHe was enjoying every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:45 am

Austin smiled and pulled away after about 5 minutes, gasping for air. He smiled, "Wow... My first kiss..." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:48 am

Elizabeth sighed. "Best one I'll ever get." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:49 am

"Don't be too sure!"he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:51 am

Elizabeth smiled under the kiss and held him close to her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:54 am

Austinpulledher onto his lap, smiling,and kissed her more.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:56 am

Wow.. Elizabeth thought to herself as she deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:59 am

Austin pulled away again and took asip of coco. "mmm" he smiled and held her close.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:01 am

Elizabeth grabbed her mug and took a sip. "So I guess we're going out now, right?" She said, playing with her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:04 am

Austin smiled, "Yep!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:07 am

Elizabeth smiled and held up her mug. "To us!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:12 am

Austin chuckled and hit her mug with his, "To us!" he took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 26 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next