RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Empty
PostSubject: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:11 pm

You Are a human walking through the forest. the narrow trail wides, and you are in a clearing. the field is golden and the moon is full. from the north, a wolf walks out. you are scared so you try to run. but, when you turn around there is a bear. from the west a fox comes out. from the east a dog comes out. then, the clearing is filed with animals all around you. "Silence" the wolf growls. "How-how can i understand you???" you say franticly. the wolf grins, its teeth shining. "you are a animal spirit, my friend" he looks to all the others, than back to you. "will you join us or die?" the smile vanished, and all you could see was his sparkling eyes. will you join or die?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cherry Blossom world:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse DSCF3158~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Blossom
~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Spring
~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Winter-snow-tree-fantasy-1280x1024
~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Wolf_large
~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Bear-wolf
~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Best_friends
Packs:
SunHeart Pack:
Alpha Female:
Alpha Male:
Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Warriors:
Expecting mothers:
Mothers:
Pups:
~
Darkmoon Pack:
Alpha Male: Midnight (Fell_darknesslvr)
Alpha Female: Bliss (me)
Beta Male:Tigy
Beta Female: Starr (Firestar)
Warriors: Shadowscar (varjak_paw) Shade (shadow_eclipse) Echo
Expecting Mothers:
Pups:
~
Whisperwind Pack:
Alpha Male:
Alpha Female:
Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Warriors:
Expecting Mothers:
Pups:
Keep it pg 13
for human, if picture use anime pic
HAVE FUN!!!!
Form:
Name:
Looks:
Type of animal:
School:
Pack:
Symbol:
Personality:
Mates?:
Pups?:
Dany Tie pre-school
Plot: The animal spirits always were safe- but not safe enough. there are very few animal spirits who are evil- Rike and bliss were few of them. Somehow, a vampire bit them, and they have the curse. will cherry blossom ever be the same?

To prove you read this, in your form type in: Wolf's blessing
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Name: Bliss
Type: Wolf
Looks:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse BlizzardtheIceWolf
School: Cherry Blossom high
Pack: Darkmoon
Symbol:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Wolfbutton
Looks as human:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Moro
Personality: Bliss loves darkness and blood.
mate?: yes
Pups?: no
Other (her inner spirit):~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Wolf-3
~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Wolf
~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Star
~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse PAW-3
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Name: Shade
Type: wolf
Looks:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Dingoadopt
Looks as human:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Emo-1
Personality: will unfold
Mate?: no
Wolf's blessing
Symbol:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse 10903472_l
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Name: tigy
Type: White tiger
Looks:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse White_Tiger_Cub_by_mewgal
Looks as human:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse 6456g
Mates?: yes
Pups?:no
symbol:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse TigerSymbol004
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Name: Midnight
Looks:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse L_15ebf30159aa245c6e038f055fddc8db
Looks as human:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse L_8e78892f846112863e7cb2865f1970e0
Symbol:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Wicca-1
Personality: Avoids crowds
Mate?: yes
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:11 am

Name: Sigma
Looks: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse SIGMA
Type of animal: Wolf
Pack: Whisperwind
Looks as human: Long, white hair and coal black eyes, wears black shirt and blue jeans.
Personality: Loves fire, to say the least
School: Midsen High School

Last edited by Khalamari on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:33 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:35 am

WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP STEALING PICTURES?

Name: Robin "Windheart"
Looks: A normal bluebird...
Type of animal: Bluebird
Pack: None
Symbol: A sapphire feather.
Looks as human: With a rather short build, she stands about 4 feet 6 inches tall. Her eyes are a dark hazel, and she has long, black hair. Usually she wears bright blue clothes and black shoes.
Personality: Aiming high, and carefree, but can be timid. She always looks on the bright side of things, and is friendly towards others. But she can be hesitant to meet new people. However, Robin is confident.
Mates?: No
Pups? Chicks?: No
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:17 am

((Ok. and, accepted))
but what school do you go to??
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:03 pm

I'll go to Cherry Blossom high...

Oh yeah. Wolf's blessing
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Cherry blossom high is fine...
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:16 pm

((Can we rp now midnight?))
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:33 pm

((yes))
Midnight looked across the meadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse
Page 1 of 1