RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale Empty
PostSubject: -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale   -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:05 pm

Vampires

(A ghostly tale of a young teen.)

Chapter One

It was a typical Friday, to the most. Until the sun started to set. But I'll get to that later. I was on my way to my high school, Willow High. Me and my frind, Clara Robins, were chatting at our lockers, before classes started.
"Hey Clara!" I greeted my friend. Clara responded with a troubledl frowned. But didn't say anything at first, until she noticed me staring at her.
"Oh. Hey Karen." She said. I could tell the cheery tone that she used was fake. My face fell.
"Is there something wrong?" I asked my best friend. She only shook her head. Clara then looked at me, and opened her mouth to say something, but right then, the bell rang, and she quickly turned, and hurried toward her class. I watched her leave, I troubled sensation settling in my stomach. I knew Clara only to well, and she hasn't ever been like this. I shoved the feeling away, and hurried to my class. When I got there, my history teacher, Mr. Calabrid, gave me a disapproving glance. "Your late, Miss Klark. Your 16. Be more reasponsible." He grumbled. I nodded and sat down. Today was going to be a long day. I sighed, and Mr. Calabrid finally started class.

At the end of the day, I hurried home, not waiting for Clara like I usually do. I rode my bike hom, watching the cars as they passed me. When I got home, I felt a tingling feeling in my mouth. I walked in the house and smiled at my mom. Only in return, she stared in horror at my face. She whispered something, and looked down at what she was doing. As I walked past her, I could make out some of her mumbling. "It's suppose to happen on Halloween. Her sixteenth Halloween. That's 4 days away...." She whispered. I blinked in confusion, and hurried up stairs. I hurried over to my mirror, and looked into it. I screamed. Everything was reflecting in my mirror, my room, my things. Just one thing was missing from the picture in it.That thing missing was me. This could only mean one thing. I, in utter horror, touched my teeth. I skimmed along the bottoms of them, and stopped at one of the left ones. Then, my body completly froze. The end of that tooth was deathly sharp. Like, fangs...
That was when I figured out what my mom meant. I was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale   -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:13 pm

PWN. xDD I like it! MORE. SOON. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale   -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:00 pm

FAIL
...MOAR!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale   -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Oh hush. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale   -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:40 pm

Keep going, Leafy! KEEP GOING!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale   -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:41 pm

I can't when no one else but you and Socks are reading it!
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale   -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:29 pm

Write more please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale   -~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-~ Vampires ~- A Halloween tale
Page 1 of 1