RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:00 pm

Woody smiled and blushed a little, he had never blushed so much in his life it seemed like.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:01 pm

Lilliana leaned in closer and gave him a little peck on the lips.
She pulled back blushing.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:01 pm

Woody blushed a bright tomato red.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:04 pm

Lilliana quickly got up and grabbed her clothes.

Her phone dropped out of them but she didn't notice.

She went into the bathroom and changed.

((Hey pretend Woody picks up her phone when she is in the bathroom and her Aunt calls. ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:05 pm

( Dun Dun Dun.. )

Woody changed while Lillianna was gone and then noticed her phone on the ground. He reached down and picked it up..
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:06 pm

*Phhhh*
(the phone's vibrating)

The phone vibrated in Woody's hand, it said Lilliana's Aunt was calling.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:08 pm

Woody didn't know whether to answer or ignore it, would Lillianna get mad if he did, or if he didn't? He made a disicion and click the talk button.
" Hello?" Woody said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:10 pm

"Who is this?" Lilliana's Aunt asked automatically knowing it wasn't Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:11 pm

Crud.. Woody thought, hoping that Lillianna would come soon.
" Lillianna's friend." Woody answered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:13 pm

Aunt Sara sounded surprised, "A male friend? Your voice is too deep to be female. Where is Lilliana?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:14 pm

" Yeah. She's in the bathroom, she should be back soon." Woody said, blushing and glad the aunt couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:16 pm

That made Lilliana's Aunt Sara go crazy, "Where are you? Why is she in the bathroom? What is your name? How long have you known Lilliana? Where did she sleep last night?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:17 pm

" My house, getting dressed, Woody, a day or two, in a seperate bed then mine." Woody said, ling on the last part.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:19 pm

Lilliana's Aunt furrowed her brow, "Put Lilliana on the phone."

Lilliana walked out of the restroom to see Woody talking into her phone.
She looked at him quizically and held her hand out as if to take it from here.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:20 pm

' Your aunt called.' Woody mouthed and handed her the phone.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:24 pm

Lilliana nodded and took the phone.

"Hey Aunt Sara! So wh..." She was cut off by her Aunt.

"Don't play games with me! Why are you at a guy's house? When his parent's arn't home?!" She asked geussing on the last part.

"Sara, Cal..."

"I will not calm down! I won't be back for about a week! Where did you sleep last night?" She asked suspecting the worst.

"In a bed," Lilliana said quietly.

"In his bed?" Sara asked.

"Yes..." Lilliana said even more quiet.
Lilliana could her her Aunt gulp on the other end.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:25 pm

Woody looked away.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:27 pm

The phone went dead. Lilliana looked at it, it said call ended.

She looked at Woody, "It said she hung up on me. You don't think..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:27 pm

" She coming home?" Woody guessed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:28 pm

"No she said she can't come home for two weeks. I think she thinks we sorta did something," Lilliana blushed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:30 pm

Woody blushed. " We wouldn't, I've known you a day."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:31 pm

"I know, but she always exspects the worst of me." Lilliana said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:32 pm

Woody sighed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:57 pm

Lilliana looked at him.

Her phone rang and she imediantly picked it up.

Her Aunt said, "Did you?"

"No," Lilliana replied.

"Good. Um... I haven't called your parents or anything. One question: Why couldn't you stay somewhere else?" She asked.

"Because I don't have any friends," Lilliana said.

"Yes you do, how about..."

"See you can't even think of anyone. I don't have any friends because everyone thinks I am a freak."
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:33 pm

((RP anyone?))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 15 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next