RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:22 pm

(I will! I have Dylan, Austin, Lexie, Alana, Mai, and Melody! Just NOT Jake, he's in drama class!)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:11 pm

OOC;// Role-play?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:13 pm

(TWILIGHT, you haven't joined!!!)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:30 pm

OOC;// Yes I have joined...
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:30 pm

Christmas Twilight wrote:
Full name- Felicity Waye
Gender- Female
Age- 18
Grade- 12
Appearance (Pics accepted)- Felicity has long golden blonde hair that falls in loose curls to her mid back, she has big bright green eyes, she is slender and also beautiful. Average height and weight.
Personality (No unfolds!)- Felicity is always very kind, optimistic and outgoing. She has a lot of school spirit.
Any sports- Soccer and cheerleading
Boyfriend/girl friend (Optional)- Not yet, but wants one very badly.
Crush (Optional)- Not yet.
Other- Has a small chihuahua called Angel. She just transferred from an other school, this is her second year.

OOC;// See?
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:38 pm

~*~Runa~*~ wrote:
Runa said a couple more lines and looked at Jake.
"What's wrong?" She looked at Mr. Arcadi and he motioned for them to take this somewhere private.
Runa jabbed Jake's hand and took him back to the empty classroom.

((LOL, It's Lilliana, not Lillian.))

(Oh, sorry!)

Jake tried to whipe away his tears,"My parents... Are dead!" he burst into tears again."I gotta get outta here..." he started for the door.

(OK, twilight..)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:42 pm

OOC;// Role-play now?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:52 am

Runa grabbed Jake's hand almost crying herself. "Jake, I'm so sorry. Let me help somehow." She said feeling terrible for him. Runa felt like she was just a useless piece of junk that was pilled on top of Jake's worries.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:50 am

Woody sighed, Lillianna wasn't a freak, but the nicest and prettiest person he'd ever met.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:48 pm

Lilliana's Aunt sighed into the phone, "You're not a freak. You'r... Oh I'm sorry I have to go sweety."

"Okay, Whatever. I'll talk to you later," She said as a couple of stray tears fell.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:24 pm

Woody watched Lillianna, it was like they both wen't really what they seemed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Lilliana closed her phone and colasped on the bed in tears.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:51 pm

Jake turned and hugged her, "I just... Runa, I love you, but I have to leave this place right now!" he sobbed. "Will you come with me...?" he asked, crying.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:51 pm

Woody sat down next to Lillianna.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:55 pm

"Of course," Runa said wiping Jake's tears with her soft hand. She wiped her own tears and held Jake's hand.

Lilliana sobbed into a pillow, she was miserable.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:00 pm

Jake tried to smile but couldn't. "Thanks..." he whispered and kissed her, then started to walk out. "Wait... How will I live...?" he said, suddenly stopping.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:13 pm

Runa smiled and savored his kiss for a moment. She looked at him, "You could live with me and my parents, They left this morning on an Archeologist expedion but I'm sure it'd be alright."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:23 pm

Jake smiled very weakly, "Thanks... Could we go pick some things up at my house and then go to yours...?" he said, but he was still crying gently. He took her hand ad started to walk out to his truck.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Runa Looked at Jake, "I'm so sorry." She wiped away his tears again and got in the driver's seat. "You're not fit to drive." She said as she grabbed the keys from him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:39 pm

Jake sighed and sat in the passenger's seat. More tears rolled down his cheeks as he waited to getto his house. "I-I'm gonna have tosell my house!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:42 pm

"You don't have any relatives?" Runa asked arriving at Jake's house.

Her cellphone rang and she picked it up, "Hello?"

A very harsh voice said, "Is this Mrs. Grimm?"

"Yes," Runa replied.

"Your Parents, Lillian and Joesph Grimm have died in a cave in. Their expedition went wrong..." The voice trailed off.

"No," Runa said looking at Jake, "No."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:47 pm

Jake had heard the conversation, "Wh-what will we do?!" he cried.

(I GTG :( sorry, BYE!!! *huggles* :(:()
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:48 pm

((No! You can't! Can you get on later?! *huggles!*))

"I don't have anyone, any relatives at all," Runa said ending the phone conversation. Tears rolled down her eyes, "Your the only one I have that is close to me."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:23 am

Jake nodded in agreement, "Same... Oh, Runa,what'll we do??" he asked and held her close. He now cried forboth ofthem but wiped away her tears.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:46 pm

Runa cried on his sholder. She had become an orphan in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 16 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next