RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:15 pm

Jake ugged her tightly. "D-do you think we'll have to get jobs a-and... Quit highsc-" he was cut off by his own sobbing. "I love you Runa! I always will.."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Runa cried more, she remebered something vaguely that her parents had said when they gave her a book of fairy tales when she was small. Her dad had smiled at her and said that fairy tales hold something important for you later in life. She dried her tears and said, "We need to go to my house."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:24 pm

Jake noded and held her hand, "Okay, whatever you want..." he opened his door, "I think I should drive, instead..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:26 pm

"Okay," Runa said moving over to the passenger side. She smiled weakly at him and said, "I think things are about to get better."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:28 pm

Jake looked at her, slightly confused, but got into the diver's side and drove to her place.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Runa quickly jumped out and ran inside. She went up to her room and grabbed the fairy tales book quickly, in the process a piece of paper falling out. She grabbed the paper and smiled, "Jake! I-It's my parents Will! They gave me everything!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:34 pm

Jake had followed her to her room. "E-everything?!" he gasped, realizing he knew where his parents will was. "First, is your house paid off?? It's bigger than mine! Second, come with me!" he grabbed her hand and took her tohis truck.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:35 pm

Runa's eyes flew down the page, "It's paid off!" She followed him and got in his truck, "What is it sweety?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:40 pm

Jake grinned and kissed her, "Thisis amazing!" he jumped into the driver seat. "I know where my parents will is!" he exclaimed and drove to his house.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:42 pm

Runa gasped, "Do you think...?" She stopped, Runa had just realized something, she loved Jake, not liked him, she loved him. "Jake, I love you." Runa said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:46 pm

Jake grinned, "I' the only child and there's no relatives!" he grinned. When she said those words he turned to the side of the road and stopped, "I love you , too..." he kissed her longer and with much more passion than anyone. He wanted to spend his whole life with her!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:48 pm

Runa smiled and kissed him back, she wondered if he was thinking the same thing as her... they were eighteen, official adults...
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:55 pm

Jake cuddled close, "Runa... I know we've been going out for only... What? A week? But the moment I laid eyes on you in the school halls in grade 7, I've had a crush on you... And I love you more than anyone and anything..." he wanted to... marry her... But he didn't know how to ask...

(Lets pretend they've been going out for a week)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:01 pm

((Okay.))

((If I go suddenly don't get mad please.))

Runa nodded at the first part. She cuddled close to him and looked into his eyes, she was certain she knew what he was going to ask. Runa leaned up and kissed him passionitly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:06 pm

(Awww, Okay..)

Jake finally took a deep breath and pulled away. He looked deep int her eyes and smiled crookedly, "Runa... Will you..." he choked up, but too a deep gulp, "M-marry me...?" he asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:10 pm

Runa looked at him as tears filled her eyes. "J-Jake... Yes!" She said enveloping him in a hug and kissing him even more.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:14 pm

Jake cried, but now out of joy, "I love you so much!" he kissed her and held her tight.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:17 pm

((Listen Misty... I was looking around and saw that Alwinfang or something along those lines and I went to his posts to see what his deal was... I saw that you liked him and that he was a complete and total jerk to you... I'm so sorry.))

Runa smiled and kissed him more. She pulled away and said, "Where do you want to... um... live?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:20 pm

(I didn't like him, he liked me. So yahh, LOL!)

Jake smiled, 'Your house if it's okay... Mine'ssmallerand not paid off, we can sell mine for even more money..." he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:22 pm

((Oh Okay! I was snooping... LOL))

Runa smiled. "Okay... I don't want a big wedding and right now we can't really afford one..." Runa said trailing off at the end and kissing Jake.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:26 pm

(AHA!)

Jake smiled, "You tell me what you want, and I'll get you it, honey... Don't worry about the price, I'lldeal with it!" he issed her once ore. "Okay, we better get going!" he said, shaking with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:28 pm

((LOL))

Runa smiled, "I want to finish school first... People need to know... I'm sure the principal already knows about both of our parents..." She looked at him with loving eyes. Runa cuddled close to him and kissed him passionitly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:31 pm

Jake nodded, "Youseem alittle excited..." he kissed her cheek. He wrapped one arm around her and turnedaround to drive to school.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:39 pm

Runa smiled and nodded. "I am... I've loved you since 2nd grade... You never noticed me though because Melody was alwways all over you."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:40 pm

Jake sighed, "I'm sorry....I've been such ajerk...." tears rolled down his cheek and they arrived.

(Wont rply fast, homework.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 17 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next