RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:43 pm

((OKay... I'm eating.. LOL))

Runa smiled and kissed him, "You've never been a jerk..." She got out of the car and held his hand...

((Oh and BTW that last thing Runa said about liking him since the second grade is like me... I've liked this guy since second grade but he never noticed me.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:54 pm

(OK, and yah, same, but I've liked a guy since JK and he's, like, my BFFL, and we dated once for over a month, but that's all :()

Jake got ouyt, too and held his hand, shaking his head lightly but really not wanting to argue with her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:57 pm

Runa smiled and kissed him as they entered the school hallway just as all the classes were emptying.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:00 pm

Jake walked with her, hand in hand. "We can go get an inggement ring after this..." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:08 pm

(GTG, Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:08 pm

"I don't need a ring really..." She said stopping because everyone in the hall had stopped to look at them.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:44 pm

Jake blushed lightly, but looked at her, "You deserve everything..." he murmered and kissed her.

Dylan and Austin just pushed by, Alana and Lexie sighed and giggled, But Mai stared, wide-eyed. Soon, Melodypushed through the crown like Sharpai from High School Musical and screeched when she saw and heard Jake and Runa, "YOU'RE MARRYING HER?!?!"

Jake glared, "Runa has a name! And yes, because I LOVE HER!" He held on to Runa and stormed away.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:44 pm

Jake blushed lightly, but looked at her, "You deserve everything..." he murmered and kissed her.

Dylan and Austin just pushed by, Alana and Lexie sighed and giggled, But Mai stared, wide-eyed. Soon, Melodypushed through the crown like Sharpai from High School Musical and screeched when she saw and heard Jake and Runa, "YOU'RE MARRYING HER?!?!"

Jake glared, "Runa has a name! And yes, because I LOVE HER!" He held on to Runa and stormed away.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:47 pm

Runa blushed and got in front of Jake, "Listen Melody, You had your chance, your just a pathetic cheerleader. You don't actually love him, you just want more popularity." She stared at Melody waiting for one of the drama queens replys.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:50 pm

Melody stared her down but finally punched her inthe face, ready to fight Runa.

Mai screamed and tried to pull Melody away..

Jake yelled and ran over to Runa, trying to get Melody away from her as dumb classmates cheered on a fight!

Alana and Lexie screeched.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:53 pm

Runa fell backwards and then put up her fists, "Sweety you've just punched a girl who has a blackbelt in Tykwando and Karate." Runa round-house kicked Melody and punched her in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:58 pm

Jake pulled Runa away quickly, "RUNA!" he yelled. "Let's go..."

Melody kicked Runa once more and stepped on her foot with her heel, than stormed away with her sister following.

Jake spun Runa around, "RUNA! Are you OK?!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:59 pm

Runa gritted her teeth, "She is not getting away that easily!"

((I have to go... Can you be on at 12 eastern time?))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:01 am

((Okay I have ten more minutes, Please reply fast!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:03 am

(:( I gtg...)

Jake held her back and tears came to his eyes, "With all this... Our parents and having to grow up this fast... The last thing we need is a fight!" he grabbed her hand, "Just... Let it go..."

(I wont be on until, like, 6-8 eastern time...)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:04 am

((Okay, That's fine.))

Runa let Jake hold her back and she noticed that her cheek and nose were bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:38 am

Jake looked at her to make sure she was OK but saw she was bleeding, "Lets go to the nurses office!" he ld her there.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:57 pm

Runa nodded and let Jake take her to the nurse's office.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:51 pm

Jake went to the nurses office with her and the nurse examined her.

(You play the nurse, plz?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:07 pm

((Mmk, Sorry I went on Vaca.))

Runa winced as the nurse examined her.

"What happened?" The nurse asked while wipeing the blood off and cleaning the wounds.

"Melody, she punched me. She is such a..." Runa screamed and tears spung to her eyes.

The nurse bandaged her cheek wound and went on to her nose. She touched it lightly and that is when Runa screamed. She took her hand away and examined it, "It Looks like it's broken."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:32 pm

(yah, I know)

Jake sighed and put his hand around Runa, onto her waist.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:35 pm

The Nurse raised her eyes at this, "What are you doing?"

Runa smiled the nurse obvislly didn't know about what had happened today. "Both our parents died today... and... Jake do you want to tell her?" She asked smiling through her pain.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:51 pm

(SORRY, onyoutube!)

Jake grinned, "We're getting married!" he rubbed her back gently.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:54 pm

((LOL, It's K, I was trying to get caught up.))

The nurse gasp, "That's so sweet!" She hugged both of them tightly.

Runa smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:56 pm

(LOL!)

Jake grinned slightly and gently hugged his fiance, careful not to touch her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 18 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next