RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:27 pm

Jake put his hand on her head, like the script said to, and leaned in, kissing her passionatly.

(GTG, in like 5 min! And thanks, I'll use Jake's Juliet!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:31 pm

Full name: Woody Bucky Smith
Grade: 12
Looks: A Short And Slender, And Muscular Young Man With Short Brown Hair And Sea Green Eyes
Personality: Funny, Smart, Swift, Quick Learner
Sports: Basketball
Crush: Not Yet
BF/GF: Looking
Other: Nope
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:32 pm

Runa kissed him passionetly back and waved off Mr. Arcadi when he told them to stop.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:33 pm

(ACCEPTED, GTG!!!)

Jake finally pulled away, smiling.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:34 pm

(( Thanks. Wanna RP anyone?))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:34 pm

Runa pulled away smiling also.

((No! I am gonna make a charrie for Branch to RP with. I hope it'll be okay if I rp when not accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:42 pm

Full name: Lilliana Marie Smith
Grade: 12
Looks: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 2rpy4jl
Personality: Will unfold
Sports: Nope
Crush: Not yet
BF/GF: Looking...
Other: Nope
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:44 pm

(( Runa, RP? Woody and Lillanna...))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:45 pm

((Sure! I shall start!))

Lilliana was listening to her Ipod in the park. She was swinging slowly being very bored.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:47 pm

Woody was board and walked through the park, quite lazily.
He felt the wind going through Woody's hazel hair, in the light breeze.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:48 pm

Lilliana's swing squeeked as the wind pushed it. Her long Brown hair wafted in the wind as she bobbed her head to the catchy tunes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:51 pm

Woody sat down on a swing and slowly rocked back and forth, he used his legs little.
He smiled at he watched the grass move around in the breeze and he watched the people go by.
Woody noticed a girl sitting on the swing next to him, who was listenming to an Ipod.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:54 pm

Lilliana smiled and kept listening to her music until she noticed a boy beside her. She blushed and turned off her Ipod, "Oops sorry I didn't notice you there, I'm Lilliana Marie Smith." She apologized extending her hand. She smiled and her hair flew out behind her as the breeze picked up a bit.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:55 pm

Woody smiled back, brown hair ruffling around in the wind.
He grasped her hand and shook it, " I'm Woody Bucky Smith." Woody introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:57 pm

"Oh hey, we have the same last names... Weird, right? Oh, Um.. I think I know you, Aren't you in my Biology class?" She said jumbling everthing together.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:00 pm

Woody smiled. " Unual, I agree." Woody said.
" Yeah, I think I'm in your Biology class." Woody said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:01 pm

Lilliana smiled and pushed a stray brown curly piece of hair out of her face.
"So, What are you doing?" She asked not prying.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:02 pm

Woody's shaggy brown hair hung in his face and he blew it away from his face.
" Nothing really, don't have anything to do." Woody said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:04 pm

Lilliana smiled, "We could do nothing together. I am so bored, my Ipods dead and my parents are on vacation. All I have is my annoying Aunt who is right now sleeping, like she always does..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:06 pm

Woody surpressed a laugh and grinned.
" Sounds like a deal." Woody said, rocking slowly on the swing again.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:08 pm

Lilliana giggled and swung on her swing making her beautiful brown curly hair swirl around her.
She pushed it out of her face and said, "So... Would you like to go do something or just talk?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:10 pm

Woody shrugged, shaggy hair swirling about his head, now reveiling his bright, blazing sea green eyes.
" We could just talk, or you could pick?" Woody said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:13 pm

"I think talking will be fine," Lilliana said as a piece of her brown hair flew in front of her eyes making a huge contrat inbetween it and her Topaz eyes.
"Wasn't that latest Biology test a little hard? I mean I usually get Biology really easily but even those questions were a little more difficult." Lilliana asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:14 pm

" I think it was harder, yeah." Woody said, " I'm okay in Biology, but not very good." Woody admitted.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:15 pm

Lilliana nodded.
"What other classes are you in? I'm in Drama, Choir, Gym, Geography, and French." She seemed to be asking all the questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 10 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next