RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:32 pm

Jake's heart skipped a beat and he held her closer as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:32 pm

Jack smiled with his accomplishment and then walked away. "You two should meet my sister. Her name is Regina."

Regina picked up her head at the sound of her name. "What?" She asked angrily. "You being a jerk again?"

"Come on Reggie." He started.

Regina slapped him across the face. "I told you not to call me Reggie, you didn't listen!" She walked over to the two girls. "Don't mind him." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

Felicity laughed, "You'd be suprised," she muttered, then sat down as the movie started. She shivered.

Last edited by Christmas Twilight on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:34 pm

Runa smiled to herself and kissed him more.

Gwen looked over at Jake and Runa. She was surprised to see them Snogging. "Keria, Look." She hissed wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:34 pm

Seth placed his arm around her, seeing her shiver. "You cold?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:35 pm

"You got it right, he's being a real jerk!" Melody grinned. "I'm Melody!"

Mai smiled and nodded in agreement with her sister, "I'm Mai, we're sisters."
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:35 pm

"A little," she admitted, snuggling into his arm.

Last edited by Christmas Twilight on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Jake closed her eyes and french kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:36 pm

Runa breathed in as Jake breathed out. She smiled and french kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:37 pm

Jake pulled away after a while and grinned crookedly, "You're a good kisser and really pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:38 pm

He smiled and held her closer. He pointed down to a couple in front of them, kissing. "Look at them." He shook his head.

"Regina." She said, flipping her blonde hair back over her shoulder. "I have a sister too, but I'd never be caught dead with her. She's the exact opposite of me." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:39 pm

Runa smiled and blushed. Her parents would kill her but she didn't care, "I love you." She kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:39 pm

Felicity's eyes widened, "That's Runa." She said, a little shocked.

(I have to go soon)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:41 pm

OOC;// Correction, I have to go in exactly one minute.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:41 pm

Melody nodded,"Well, Mai and I are alot alike, so we always hang out!" she grinned.

Mai giggled, "Except you cheer and I sing!" she smiled. She turned back to Regina, "Mel is head cheerleader and I am the lead in all the singing groups in CBH!"
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:42 pm

"I don't know anyone--remember? Why are you suprised?" Seth looked down at the two. The girl was pretty, but not as pretty as the one sitting next to him.

((That's okay. I have to go soon too.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:42 pm

"I love you, too..." Jake kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:43 pm

Runa deepened the kiss again. Jake was perfect, nice, sweet, and a great kisser.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:43 pm

"I just didn't know that Runa was that kind of person," she explained, "That's more the kind of thing I would do," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:44 pm

"Cool." Regina said sarcastically. "I cheer too." She said.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:44 pm

OOC;// Got to go. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

Seth smiled. "Maybe you should show me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:45 pm

((Hehe Christmas Twi, I liked your last post. Bye!))
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:45 pm

((Mkay. I have to go too actually. Sorry y'all.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:47 pm

Mai was getting kinda sick of Regina's attitude, "She's a snob, let's go..." she quietly whispered to Melody.

Melody nodded, "Well, we're here to shop so... BYE!" they turned and headed to West 49 again.

Jake smiled as they kissed, Wow... She's so pretty, sweet,nice, and a great kisser! he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 6 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next