RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:57 pm

Austin watched, bored, and finally the bell rang. He smiled and gathered his books.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:58 pm

Elizabeth tried to shove her books into her already filled backpack. "So, I'll go grab my horse and meet you back here?" She asked.

Last edited by Harvey on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:00 pm

(The stables?!?!?!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:15 pm

(there)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:20 pm

Austin smiled, "Yep! See you then!" he grinned and walked backtohis locker. He put is books away and grabbed his bag, than headed to his house.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:21 pm

Full name:Jared Hope
Grade:12
Looks:Jared is brown-haired with it always brushed. He has a a nice smile and blue eyers. He is slender and tall with flexable and strong arms and legs
Personality:all those things around nice, not always perfect, likes trustabal people
Sports:football
Crush:looking
BF/GF:looking
Other:nopers!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:22 pm

(ACCEPTED!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:24 pm

(yay! Do you have anyone to rp with?)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Shoving her books in her locker, Elizabeth booked it home. "In a rush?" Her mother chuckled once she came into her house, pulling on some jeans and boots. Elizabeth had smiled and put her back pack on the sofa before running to her horse's shed. "Hey boy," She said to her gelding, Flash, who neighed a greeting. "Come on, let's get you saddled up."
It took about ten minuted for her horse to be ready. Galloping, she reached to school in no time.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:30 pm

(Can';t RP, too busy,Kitty)

Austin threw his bag on the floor and rushed out to Royal, his horse. He got her ready and then was off to the school. He got there just as Elizabeth was.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:31 pm

Elizabeth smiled as Austin rode in. "Long time no see." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Austin chuckled, "Come on, this way!" he led her to a thick forest of Oak trees. There were many different trails.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:40 pm

Elizabeth clucked her horse onward. They trotted into the forest at and easy pace. "Which one?" She asked when they came to an intersection of two paths.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Austin shrugged, "Whicheever.." he smiled at her, his eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:45 pm

Elizabeth blushed. "Let's go this way." She said, going left to cover her face.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:47 pm

Austin grinned and followed. She was really pretty...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Elizabeth reached back to pull out her ponytail. Her brunette hair fell down on her back.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:17 pm

Austin smiled bigger, "You look... really pretty... Especially with your hair down..." he complimented.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:10 am

Elizabeth blushed. "Why, thank you." She said. She shivered in the cold. "Can you believe it's Christmas Eve?"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:11 am

(RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:09 am

Austin grinned, "Yah, I know, is real cold......" he shivered.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:50 pm

Elizabeth nodded. Stupid. She thought, How could you forget a jacket? She sighed as they slowly walked into a clearing. Elizabeth dismounted swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:55 pm

Jake got off and took of his jacket, "Here..." he handed it to her.

(Wanna RP on Amour? Emmett and Mai?)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:57 pm

( Kinda forgot about him. ^^" Plus, I thought Mai was already in love?

PLUS PLUS! I thought it was Austin?)

Elizabeth blushed and smiled. "Thank you." She whispered. She closed her eyes and inhaled. It smelled like him, sweet.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:00 pm

(No, Marissa is in love XD

Mai likes Emmett right now.

Yah, it is, but I am used to typing Jake XD ignore it because I too lazy to edit!)

Austin wrapped it around her shoulders, "There..." he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 22 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next