RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:10 pm

Lilliana soon arrived at the movie theater just in time.
She jogged up to the ticket booth and bought two tickets for Twilight.
Lilliana handed Woody his and walked inside the theater.
She smiled at Woody and waited for him before netering the theater.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:13 pm

Woody took his ticket and smiled, following Lillianna into the theater.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:15 pm

Lilliana quickly went up to the top row, sitting in one of the seats in the middle.
The theater was dead, since it was so late at night.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:16 pm

Woody followed her into the silenced theater.
Woody sat down in a seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:18 pm

The theater light's dimmed and Lilliana smiled as the previews came on just before the movie started.
While the preview's were ending Lilliana leaned over and placed her head on Woody's sholder hoping he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:19 pm

Woody looked over at Lillianna rested her head on his shoudler.
He looked away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:27 pm

Lilliana hoped Woody didn't mind.
She watched the screen as the movie started.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:28 pm

Woody smiled and blushed, glad in the dark theater she couldn't see.
Woody watched the movie.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:30 pm

Lilliana smiled and laughed when the movie got good or funny.
She was serious in the serious parts and cried in the sad parts.
Lilliana smiled and sat up when the movie ended.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:32 pm

Woody stood up and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:34 pm

Lilliana blushed, "That was a really good movie. Um... sorry if I made you uncomfertable."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:37 pm

" You didn't." Woody said, blushing a bit himself, " I agree, good movie."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:38 pm

Lilliana smiled, she liked Woody, maybe he liked her?
She blushed a little bit more and said really softly, "I like you Woody."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:41 pm

Woody was glad the movie theater was empty.
" I like you to, Lillianna." Woody said quietly, blushing,
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:42 pm

Lilliana blushed and was glad the movie theater was empty too.
She gently leaned up and pecked Woody on the cheek, "Alot."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:43 pm

Woody blushed deep red, " Alot." Woody agreed softly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:48 pm

Lilliana felt her phone vibrate and she picked it up, "Hello?" She said into the recevier.

"Yeah, Sweetie I'm not at home right now, something came up at work and I had to drive back," Lilliana's Aunt said, "Can you stay with someone?"

"Sure," Lilliana replied.

"Good, listen I have to go, Lots of Love!" She said hanging up quickly.

Lilliana sighed and hung up her phone, "That was my Aunt, she had to go to her work, something came up. I have nowhere to stay, my Aunt wouldn't give me a house key."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:49 pm

" You could stay at my house, parents are on vacation and they said i'm old enough to stay alone." Woody offered politely.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:50 pm

"Oh Thanks!" Lilliana said, "You know, now that I think about it, I don't have any clothes either. Uh, My Aunt doesn't think at all." She sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:51 pm

Woody smiled, " Darn." Woody said, " You could always go shopping?" Woody suggested.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:53 pm

Lilliana laughed, "Shopping would help!" She smiled and grabbed Woody's hand pulling him toward the door.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:55 pm

Woody smiled and let her pull him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:56 pm

Lilliana threw on her sweatshirt and started to jog toward the mall still pulling Woody.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:57 pm

Woody jogged with her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:58 pm

Lilliana arrived at the mall to see them closing for the night.
"No!!!" She yelled pounding on the door.
The person shooke their head inside and turned off the lights.
Lilliana sunk to the ground, "Now what?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 12 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next