RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:49 pm

Runa smiled and kissed him more. She finally pulled away and whispered to him, "Let's go and do something else. We're not paying attention to the movie anyway." She winked and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:51 pm

Jake grinned and kissed her once more, than he got up with her and left the theatre."Where to?" he asked, smiling crookedly, her lipgloss all over his mouth. He chuckled as he realized and whiped it off.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:54 pm

((She doesn't wear lipstick, but that's allright.))

Runa smiled, "I don't know. But I'll tell you one thing, I miss your lips already." She blushed, that was dumb.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:55 pm

(Lipgloss, cuz I changed it to lipgloss, realizing that she prolly wouldn't)

Jake grinned and kissed her again, "We could just go sit in my truck?" he said questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:57 pm

"That's fine," Runa said jumping in and saying tantingly, "Come on, is the big football player scared?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Jake grinned and jumped in. He turned the truck on to get heat and closed the door, than leaned over and started to make-out with her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:00 pm

Runa grinned and turned off the heat, "We don't need that." She smiled and stated making out with him also.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:03 pm

Jake smiled and played with her hair as they kissed. He pulled her over onto his lap and kissed her more.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:05 pm

Runa giggled and sat on Jake's lap letting him play with her long curly brown hair. She brushed his back with on hand and ruffled it, with the other she wrapped it around him. She kissed him more now.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:07 pm

One of Jake's hand slid down to her hip, slowly. The other moved around on her head as he french kissed her, smiling the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:09 pm

Runa's hand that was around his waist slid up to Jake's biceps. She layed her hand on them and caressed him hair with her other hand french kissing him back.

(WOW)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:11 pm

(LOL!)

jake finally pulled away, panting. he held her waist with both hands and grinned, "You wanna go to the mall or get something to eat or something like that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:14 pm

Runa pulled away too, her hands still in his hair and on his biceps. She nodded, "I'm a little hungry, where do you want to go? There is that little diner down past the mall." She smiled weakly and said, "You're amazing, I hope you know that. I can't wait until school tomorrow,"

((They have all classes together.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:17 pm

(YEP!)

Jake nodded, "Okay, lets go there!" he smiled and gently put her back in his seat. He did up his belt and started to car, than started to drive to th diner.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:19 pm

Runa smiled and buckled up. She sighed contently and leaned back in her seat while they drived to the diner.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:22 pm

They arrived and Jake parked. He turned off the veichle, than jumped out and went and open Runa's door, than helped her out, being a gentleman. He kissed her softly and swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:27 pm

Runa smiled and pulled off her sweatshirt, she was getting warm. Runa walked into the diner and sat down in a booth.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:29 pm

Jake fixed his ruffled hair so maybe it wouldn't look like they were making out and whiped his lips again. He sat across from her in the booth and grinned, "You're beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:32 pm

Runa blushed and poofed her hair up again, it was flatten and messed up from them making out. She said, "Thank you... You're Handsome."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:33 pm

Jake smiled and blushed a bit, "So i guess that makes us..." he was cut off by a waitress asking them what they wanted to drink.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:41 pm

"Um.. An iced Tea please." Runa said facing the lady. She turned back to Jake and said, "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:47 pm

"Black coffee.." he said and the waitress left. He turned back to Runa and grinned, "Great..." he said and grabbed her hand.

(Oh, BTW, even though it will be the some time of week it is in real life in my RP, it wont always be the same season. Right now it's fall, just the start of the year, but soon it will be winter, than spring, than summer!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:51 pm

((Okays! Sorry If I reply slow, I am eating some eggs.))

Runa smiled and let him hold her hand. She could never be happier.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:51 pm

(BRB, supper, be back in like 10 min!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:53 pm

((Okay!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 7 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next