RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:07 pm

(BACK!! :))

Jake grinned as the waitress came back with the drinks and gave them their menus, then left. He romantically kissed her hand...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:09 pm

Runa blushed and picked up her menu, "What are you getting?" She asked playing footsie with him under the table.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Jake played footsie and shrugged, "I dunno... You?" he asked, picking up his menu.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Runa giggled and said, "I never know what to get here. Want to share some fries?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:15 pm

Jake shrugged and nodded, "Sure, why not?" he smiled.

(GTG! BYE!!!)
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:54 pm

((I'm back by the way, if anyone wants to RP. I have Jack, Regina..... that's it open.))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:53 pm

"Okay," Runa said ordering the fries.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:06 am

The waitress soon brought the fries over and then left. Jake took a fry and ate it while gazing at Runa...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:15 am

Runa smiled and grabbed a frie. She ate a bite and blushed when Jake looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:18 am

They soon finished their fries and Jake finished his coffee, "Sooo..." he said, waiting for a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:20 am

Runa drank the reast of her tea, "Um... What are the jocks gonna say when they find out your dating me, a nerd?"

Last edited by *~*MoonStone*~*(Runa)*~* on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:26 am

Jake looked at her, astonished,"You think I care what those jerks say?! The only life they know is 'hot' girls, alcohal, and drugs!" he told her. "My life is about school, family, GOOD people, and you..." he leaned over and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:28 am

Runa blushed and kissed him back. The waitress came back in the middle of them kissing. She smiled and gave Runa the check when she pulled away from Jake.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:30 am

Jake blushed and sat back in his seat, "I'll pay.." he insisted.

(GTG! Beddy time!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:31 am

((No! Aww I wish you could stay!))

"No..." Runa said reaching for her purse but not finding it, "Oh I forgot my purse at my house, Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:16 am

Jake smiled and pulled out his wallet. He left the money on the table with a tip. "Wanna go to the mall?" he asked, getting up and taking her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:22 am

OOC;// Role-play? I have no school today because it's election day in Quebec =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:51 pm

((anyone want to roleplay? I just got back from the orthodontist.... my teeth hurt))
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:14 pm

"Sure," Runa said blushing, "Listen I'm sorry I didn't have my money. I'm so embarassed."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:47 pm

Jake chuckled, "I wanted to pay anyways! I don't like having the woman on the date pay, it makes me feel kinda guilty." he shrugged. He started to walk out, hand-in-hand with her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:56 pm

Runa smiled, "Well I don't like for the man to pay. It makes me feel inferior. But... I guess I can let it slide this time," Runa followed him and jumped in his truck when they got to it.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:00 pm

Jake jumped in, closed the door, buckled up, and then started to drive over to the mall.

(TWILIGHT, you haven't even put a form in!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:07 pm

Runa smiled and said, "I can't wait until school tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:08 pm

Jake grinned as they drove into the parking lot, "Me neither!" he parked and turned off the truck.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:09 pm

Runa smiled and got out, "So what do you want to do here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 8 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next