RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:24 am

Jake went over and sat down on the stairs with her, "It's OK..." he held her ontohis chest.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:30 am

(Hey, I just wanted to tell you that it will be harder for me to get on now. My sister has it set in her mind that I am on some freaky site where everyone is 40 year old men and whatnot. I am really mad at her and she wants me to delete all my accounts. I am not though and she is not going to tell my parents. Just thought I'd let you know.)

Runa cried silently on Jake. This was really hard for her to stomach. SHe missed her parents so much and Runa hadn't even gotten a chance to say Good-bye.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:38 am

(Wow... Well, you could probably tell, but I am NO WHERE NEAR a 40 years old! I'm not even a man XD and no one here asks for info, so it's obvious we're kids, eh?? HAH! Ooh, Mamma Mia is SOOO good! I b watching it!)

Jake sighed, he didn't really have anything to cry about... His parents... Hated him anyways... But, he looked deep into her eyes as happily as he could, "Runa, you'll always haveme..." he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:09 pm

OOC;// Role-play? (40 year old men? God, I really hope not. You can pretty much tell by the way someone role-plays if they're girl or boy though... And I'm a girl by the way, and younger than 15. xD Just so you know.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:52 am

(Whoa, I think I might join this. It sounds fun!)

Full name: Elizabeth Renal
Grade: 8th
Looks: Long, dark brown hair that's usually in braids. She has glasses and almost never wears makeup. Her eyes are a warm brown and she has crinkles in the corner of her eyes from laughing. Tan complexion.
Personality: Shy in class, but is very fun to be with when she is with friends. If she doesn't like you, you'll know immediately. Very creative and caring, but lonely.
Sports: Volleyball/ Horseback riding
Crush: Austin
BF/GF: None
Other: Wishes for a relationship. Is currently writing a book, but no one knows about it.

Last edited by Sister Harvey on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:19 am

(Acceptedd!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:48 pm

(( ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:54 pm

(RP? I have Austing in grade 8, Alexis in grade 7, and Dylan in grade 9!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:16 pm

( Rp Austin?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:17 pm

(Suree! You start :))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:19 pm

(Kay!)

Elizabeth roamed the halls at school, it was passing period and she had her favorite class next, English.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:21 pm

Austin sighed, English... hewent to his locker to get his english books. He didn't really like English...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:22 pm

Elizabeth held her books in her hand, but in her bag was stuffed with novel after novel, not to mention the small laptop she used when she wanted to write. Bored, she stood by the door, waiting for her teacher to let her in.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:26 pm

Austin closed his locker and walked to class. He saw a girl standing and waiting, and walked up to her, "Are you new?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:28 pm

Elizabeth jumped at the sound of a guy's voice. She turned to see him smiling at her. "Uh, yeah. Just moved here from Virginia." She managed to get out.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:32 pm

Austin grinned, "Cool! Welcome to Montana! You you liking it?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:35 pm

Elizabeth nodded enthusiastically. "It's very nice here. Perfect weather to ride my horse..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:37 pm

"Yah, I ride, too! And I ski in the winter!" he smiled and walked in with her as the teacher openned the door.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:39 pm

Elizabeth chuckled. "Well maybe we could ride together sometime." She suggested. They slowly took their seats and pulled out their notebooks. Suddenly, something occurred to Elizabeth. "I never caught your name!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:43 pm

Austin chuckled, "Yah,we should ride together! I'm Austin, you are..?" he asked, sitting beside her.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:45 pm

"Elizabeth." she said with a smile. "Where do you usually ride?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:47 pm

"The old Trails down in Oak forest. I can show you after school if you want...?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:50 pm

"Totally!" Elizabeth beamed. First day here and I already feel at home! She thought to herself. This is good!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:51 pm

"Well, this is the last class, so we can go getour horses than meet out front!" Austin grinned and trned to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Elizabeth smiled and nodded. She turned to the teacher, who droned on about Shakespeare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next