RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:46 pm

Zimmer ran at the back making sure everybody made it.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:47 pm

Anko was about to pass through the gate when he relized something; If everyone left, then two-legs would go after them. "I'm staying," He said, backing into the prison.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:48 pm

"Why it's are only chance to escape" Zimmer asked looking over his sholder
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:49 pm

Onyx stopped, turned around, and stared at Anko. "No......you have to come! I'm not going without you!" She whimpered, running back to Anko.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:51 pm

"No! Go! If I stay here, two-legs won't go after you! It's for your own sake! I'm sorry, but it's my decision!" Anko said.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:54 pm

Onyx reached up, and gave Anko a lick. "If I don't see you again...." she whimpered, but knew her pack came first. "Good Bye.." She called, walking backwards then turned and ran after the fleeing pack.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:56 pm

"Onyx I finished cracking the lock we need all of the wolfs help to open this gate" Zimmer said leaning on the slightley open gate
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:58 pm

Anko didn't hesitate to help open the gate. He turned to Onyx. "I will see you again, I promise!" He promised.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:59 pm

Onyx smiled, then helped open the gate.....Onyx pushed with all her strength. "It's moving!" She barked, then a blinding bright light hit her eyes, "Aww!!" She yowled, a two-leg's monster with glowing eyes backed the gate up and locked it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:01 pm

"Darn I'll have to open it up again" Zimmer whispered
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:03 pm

"Come here ya vermans!" An angry keeper's voice rang through the chilly night, nets were thrust apon Onyx. "Help!" Onyx yowled, but the men had already thrown her in another monster...she felt herself moving away from the pack...
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:04 pm

Onyx let out a deafing in Howl, she sturggled under the mens' weight, she felt a sharp pain in her leg, and then her eyes became fuzzy, and her head dizzy....Onyx driffted off into a deep sleep..
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Zimmer leapede into action he ran as fast as he could, the twoleg in the car must have not noticed him because he caught up. he leaped up on to the edge of the monster he tryed to tear apart the lock it gave way he leaped into the back he saw Onyx in a net. Zimmer ran in and ripped open the nets threads. "Come on Onyx" He woofed quitley
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:07 pm

"Wake up" He yowled and took a small nip at Onyx to try to wake her up
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:07 pm

(( The dart gun shot Onyx.....she's asleep and can't hear you. Or feel you. ))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:09 pm

(I know but Zimmer doesn't know that))
All of the sudden the car stopped. the Twoleg came around and shot Zimmer. The whole world went black around him.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:10 pm

(( Shot dart gun........right))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:12 pm

((Yeah))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:15 pm

Ok, now we rp as the keepers....

"I'll take the here Black one, ya take the brown?" A keeper yowled in a horse voice, and unloaded the 70 pound she-wolf. He layed down a tarp, and dropped the wolf down onto hit. He began to pull the tarp to a small building...where a man was also waiting.
"What does he want with this wolf?" the vet asked,
The keeper said, "This here is supposably a leader or whatya micallit."
"An alpha?" The vet replied, unloading the wolf.
"Whatever." THe keeper replied, he didn't care.
"So why does he want an alpha?" vet asked
"Somekinda test heck, I don't know!" The keeper handed the vet a slip of paper.
"Oh....he want's her....fixed?" the vet said shocked.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:18 pm

Keeper: "Yeah so, do what the boss wants!"
Vet: "Sure....."
Keeper: He removed the net from the wolf and threw it down. and left.
Vet: He heaved the wolf onto a large table, and began to prepare for the operation.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:19 pm

"Yeah and this one too" The other keeper said hauling up the brown wolf
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:20 pm

Vet: "Another one...." He scooted the black wolf over, making room for the brown. His face looked worried. The vet went to get the supplies.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:21 pm

((Just don't make this to graphic lol!))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:24 pm

Vet: after coming back with the supplies, he swiftly walked to the door, glanced around for keepers, and shut it. He deadbolted it, then returned to the table. He was a wolf lover, and knew these wolves shouldn't be fixed. He thought of a soulition. He gave them a shot to make them tired and drowsy, like the real recovery of the fixed shot. He opended the door, shut off the light, and went toward his car. The wolves wouldn't wake up till morning, and they'd be in the pen by then.

((Bye! G2g! ))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:25 pm

((Bye))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next