RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:45 pm

((That's why I'm always on my laptop when it storms!^_^"))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:47 pm

((Our laptop is out of charge and we lost the charger.......))
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:51 pm

(ooook....Wolf, who is the Beta!? Like, four other people applied for it at once...)

Sheba yawned, stretching out from her artificial den. she snorted in contempt as a two-leg kit sqealed at her, pointing with what she figured to be a paw. turning away, she noticed the rest of the wolves eating their morning meal.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:50 pm

(( You have to earn beta, Onyx will decide, plus she has a good idea of who it will be....))

Onyx lapped up some of the water, that flowed evenly around the small lake in the wolf pen. She leaped up onto the large tree bark like cliffs and sat down, watching over the small band of wolves she shared this home with. Her eyes flickered over to another she wolf, "Hi Sheba!" Onyx barked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Anko shifted his attention to Sheba. "Oh, hey Sheba!" He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:29 pm

Zimmer jumped up on to the fake grey rocks."Onyx, I think that when we escape we should leave during the middle of the night, the twolegs are away"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:37 pm

Itachi trotted up to the fence, as three twolegs poked what he thought were paws on the fence between them. He bared his teeth, and all three moved away. Itachi then trotted back to one of the 'gyms' and laid down in a large hole, the darkness making him unoticable except for the white moon beside his eye.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:44 pm

"Itachi what's the matter" Zimmer asked looking down at Itachi
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:48 pm

"I'm getting sick of this pack-prison. When are we going to try and escape? When do I get some wolves of my own kind?" he asked, coming out and trotting down under the gym.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:50 pm

"I agree I don't know, I hope soon" Zimmer said jumping down from the "Gym"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:55 pm

Itachi twithched his tail irritably, cursing the twolegs. "I wish these idiot twolegs could give us some privacy outside of our den!"he cursed, snarling at a twoleg poking the glass at the back of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:01 pm

"I know what you mean, I want to do one thing wait a sec" Zimmer walked up to where a group of twolegs were standing. He dropped down his ears and looked up inoccently at them. The twolegs started couwing and started kneeling down to get a better look at Zimmer, He lightley got up and when the twolegs got even closer. Zimmer shot up and started growling and snapping at the twolegs until they ran away. He trotted back over to Itachi "So hah to them" Zimmer replied
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:06 pm

"Why bother being cute and foolish. They only care about thier green bark. They captured us and put us in this prison for their precious green bark." Itachi spat, and snarled at a small twoleg knocking on the glass.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:08 pm

"I know but didn't you see how I fooled them" Zimmer asked cocking his head to the side
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:12 pm

"Why are you always so gleeful? Don't you miss your freedom? Don't you miss getting fresh kill, a real den, don't you hate it here?" he questioned, not understainding why Zimmer was always joyful.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:22 pm

"I dont know, maybe I just don't think about this place that much, I imagine sometimes that we are in the forest. Don't get any ideas I hate this place!" Zimmer replied knowing that Itachi would take it the wrong way
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:25 pm

"Well, you just wait. I'm not tonight, I'm going to break out." Itachi stated.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:32 pm

(I'm just going to jump in...tell me if I'm intruding)

Sheba took a hungry mouthfull of the mushy, cold meat in the corner of the exhibit. Her paws ached from the artificial rocks and 'play things' the stupid twolegs layed out for them. Though somtimes, it was almost nice to have two-legs watching her,pointing in amazment and gasping when she would howl or tackle another wolf playfully. She sighed, and took another bite, grimacing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:34 pm

"Remember though we have to leave with the whole pack" Zimmer woofed
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:39 pm

"I wouldn't care. I'd rather go by myself." Itachi teased, and left to get fresh meat. He snapped at the twolegs who tossed the meat, and they threw him a piece and ran out of the enclosure.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:43 pm

Sheba looked up and smiled as she saw Itachi defying one of the Two-leg keepers. "As Always," she murmered, remembering the male's rough hatred with the odd creatures. "And what are you two planing? I could hear you from here," she asked him pointedly, standing up and shaking her shining ginger and silver fur.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:48 pm

"The twoleg's undoing, and the pack's escape." he answered, throwing her a piece of meat. Itachi had always hated the twolegs. He knew that the only reason the foolish creatures kept him here was for their green bark.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:51 pm

"Yeah" Zimmer replied gulping some water from a small water dispenser
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:12 pm

((Who thinks we should make the first escape? ))

Onyx padded out of her alpha "den." She glanced around, the pack seemed to be talking or milling around. With a heavy sigh, she padded over to the lake and slowly waded in.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:13 pm

((I do!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next