RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:50 am

I quickly got up and followed the scent to a big block with a opening.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:17 pm

((So Eclipse is back now? Right?))

Escape sat around his den, watching the Twolegs walk by now and than.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:18 pm

I turned around, scared of this thing in my way. Scanning the enviorment, I saw dens. Walking to them, I caught many scents.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:23 pm

Suddenly he saw another she-wolf, on he did not reconize. Since the Twolegs had obviously captured her, he assumed she was no threat. Escape walked over to her. "Hi there, what's your name. Mine's Escape."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:04 pm

Twilight flinched at the new wolf coming towards her. "Twilight. Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:00 pm

Sheba looked up from her meal. Across the clearing, she barked "Twilight...thats a pretty name. I'm Sheba by the way," she stood and gazed around the clearinf for the rest of the pack, "Hey everyone, we have another one,"

Last edited by Alleycat1694 on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:15 pm

Lupus opened his eyes. He'd slept for most of the day, but now hunger clawed at his stomach. The wolf considered himself a member of the pack; he'd been brought there almost right after the pack had been brought to the twoleg zoo. He padded over to the area where the twolegs left the food, waving his long, bushy tail.

((You guys may not have seen my form, but that's because I PMed it. It did say to PM it to Wolf, right...?))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:48 pm

"Sheba, Escape, who else? And you still havent answerd my question." Twilight barked back.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:10 am

Sheba hesitated, but padded forward to comfort the new she-wolf. " I would much more like it if the Alpha female would introduce you here, but I geuss this will work. Twilight, Welcome to our enclosure." she paused to see the confused look on her face. "Your in a zoo,"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:15 pm

Twilight froze. "A zoo?!" she sighed. "Of course. No wonder they put me in that moving cave."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:07 pm

"Well, the fence around us also explains a lot," he added.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:26 pm

"Well ya."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:53 pm

Escape looked from Sheba to Twilight. There was really nothing else to say. "I guess i'll go find Onyx then, see ya around."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:55 pm

"Onyx?" Twilight muttered under her breath. She looked around. "Is there a spare den?" she asked looking over at Sheba.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:20 pm

Sheba nodded, and pointed her tail in the direction of the other side of the enclosure. "Onyx is our Alpha, and I am our Beta,"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:25 pm

"Ah..."
Back to top Go down
GriffinGryphon
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
GriffinGryphon

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:25 pm

((I know u said to Pm it, but I would rather post it here so everyone knows who I am))

Name: Knight, not Night, but Knight

Decription: A handsome milk-brown he-wolf. His eyes are colored a dull green, almost olive, and he has patches of a lighter brown here and there.
Other: Yeah... FREEDOM
Were you an original wolf of this pack? ((before they came to the zoo)): No
Interest of alpha male: Nope
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:27 pm

Twilight started to walk around the enclosure. She was just trying to examine the place.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:31 pm

Itachi pounced at a twoleg on the other side of the glass, and then climbed over one of the gyms with his tail and a paw hanging off the side where he jumped up.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Twilight decided to go to her den. It was a big den. She silently curled up and tried to go to sleep. But her memories of what had happened prevented that.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:36 pm

"Itachi good luck with hurting them when were in this imprison" Zimmer woofed sarcasticly...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:39 pm

"When will these stupid twolegs leave up alone?" Itachi snarled, and glared at one poking the glass next to where he was. He snapped at it, and it scattered back to the others. "I swear I'll never rest in that plaster Cave either. My den is up here, and nowhere else." he spat, and turned on his side.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:40 pm

Twilight gave up and wlaked out. She looked over at some other wolves she hadnt met
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:43 pm

Itachi bent his ears back and jumped up on rock, studying the newcomer from his perch. "Scouting the camp I see?" he asked, bending his ears forward.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:22 pm

"Just getting used to my surroundings." Twilight gave a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next