RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:55 pm

Twilight looked over at the new wolf. "Hello." She woofed with a smile.

((i dont want to say barked, because i dont want her to seem like she's snapping at you.))
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:35 am

((I know, like I never say spat in the feline section for the same reason!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:18 am

((Hey Suburbia, try chimed. It's a happy yet sorta smart tone for a cat, dragon, or wolf, because peeple can't chime. ^_^*))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:57 am

Lupus glanced at the new arrival, padding over. His whiskers swept forward as he curiously scented her. "I'm Lupus," he grunted, obviously expecting a reply.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:27 pm

Denali nodded to the wolfess and the brute, her paws tingling. "I'm Denali," she replied to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:30 am

Escape sat down near the fence. It seemed like the other wolves were having a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:46 am

Twilight smiled at her. "I lke that name."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:02 pm

[hello everyone.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:27 pm

(Sheba is talking with Onyx, remember?)
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:45 pm

[Right.]

Onyx looked to Sheba, "You wanted to talk?" She barked, resting her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:59 pm

[I have to go bye.]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:25 pm

Alleycat1694 wrote:
Sheba payed no attention to the newly arrived wolf. She looked at Onyx with emotional eyes. "Onyx, we need to find a way to escape. You know that. I thought it would be best if Leader and Deputy discussed it first." she tried to make it sound as delicate as she could, making her voice sound like she was'nt completely stressed underneath her complicated attitude.

(C ya ;])
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:55 pm

Itachi padded up to Denali. "I'm Itachi. Welcome." he chimed, dipping his head.

Moonrise trotted up. "My name's Moonrise." she greeted.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:29 pm

Denali smiled slightly at the two. "Hi, I'm Denali," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:03 pm

She nodded, "But how?" The alpha asked, still watching the lake.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:10 pm

Sheba looked to the lake also, it's shimmering clearing surface reflected in her icey blue eyes. "I don't know." she lowered her head gravely. "I don't know if I want to go back the wayI found before or not.We almost lost wolves!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:22 pm

<P><FONT face=Georgia>Onyx sighed, things around here were crazy with so many wolves getting out. She got up. "If thats all, I'd like to go see what Anko wanted earlier."</FONT></P>
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Sheba picked her head back up and slowly stood."Fine. I'll be here." she murmered and turned away from the she-wolf. Her rust-colored fur glimmered in the light as she waded slowly into the pool, carefully taking each pawstep.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:19 am

"Mmm." Lupus glanced around at the other wolves. "Denali. If you don't mind my asking...how did the twolegs capture you?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:17 pm

Sheba, after a while alone in the pool, decided to go check out the new wolf. she had over heard her name a few times before already. "Greetings, Denalli. I'm Sheba," she said, sitting next to Lupus.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Denali flicked her ears. "I don't really remember...I was out in the forest and something hit me...I felt dizzy and passed out. I think it was a tranquilizer dart," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:56 pm

Lupus snorted. "The crazy twolegs!" He lashed his bushy tail and flattened his ears.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:35 pm

Sheba grunted in agreement, though she had never really seen the forest before. "I was pack-born. I think right after the pack was brought here, too."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:29 pm

Sockymonkey wrote:
Lupus snorted. "The crazy twolegs!" He lashed his bushy tail and flattened his ears.

"Yes I know, I don't even want to look at one right now. They've done terrible things to me," Denali whimpered, her eyes cold by the thoughts. She turned to Sheba. "I was also pack-born. I miss my home."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:23 pm

"I was born in the wild. My parents either died or abandoned me. I don't remember. All I know is that I strived for survival until I came here," Anko shurgged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next