RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}

Go down 
+3
Suburbia
Splashie
Fang
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

.:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} Empty
PostSubject: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:06 am

Ok so I have FINALLY opened up a dog rp. I love cats wolves and dogs so^^ :D :P

.:betrayal:.
Dogs hAve been in our world since the earth started, beginning with a dinosour named BearDog and in our time today with Plots, mountian dogs, border collies, etc. But humans have controlled us. They put us down. Now a ban of dogs escape human clutches with one fear in their minds: Death. As they struggle to avoid humans, Manu die. Very few remain, and will you join them or join the humans and be betrayed to the black heartless mind of death?

.:Form!:.
Name-
age-
discription-
personality-
roamer(stray) or human controlled?-
other-

.:Rules:.
No powerplay.
Please make your dogs atleast 6months old.
I don't allow swearing or cussing.
If you dog is human controlled, in tthe other place put: betrayal is in our future...
If you are a stray, put in other: We will fight to live or die trying.

.:My Form:.
Name-Trigger
age-3yrs
discription-dark brown male GS with icey blue eyes. Very powerful and attacks unexpectedly.
personality- feirce yet kind and fast.
roamer(stray) or human controlled?-Stray
other- We fight to live or die trying.

Strays-
Trigger

Human pets-
???

Last edited by pinkpupgal98 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:25 am

Name-Indgo
Age- 2yrs
Discription- Golden female with Blue eyes.(Golden Retriever)
Personality- Nice, outgoing, and fast
Roamer(stray) or human controlled?- Human controlled
Other- Betrayal in our future

Last edited by Paint Splash on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:27 am

(approved. Now I need to make a human doggie xD)
(oh you forgot to put betrayal is in out future in other xD)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:31 am

.:Form!:.
Name- Saphire
age-2yrs
discription- Golden Retreiver with golden fur and icey blue eyes.
personality-Nice and kind yet fast and nimble.
roamer(stray) or human controlled?-human controlled
other-betrayal is in out future
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:32 am

(Sorry. Do you want me to do it over?)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:37 am

(No just edit your post and put beside other 'we have betrayal in our future'. That's it. Lol)

Saphire padded around bored. Her choke chain jingles slightly. She shook her fur and chased a kid that trywd to outrun her on the other side of het long fence. She won and the kid ran away. She sighed and smelt the air looking for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:05 am

Indgo walked outside to play with Sam her human. Indgo ran around the yard. She liked her human but not all of the time.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:15 am

Saphire spotted Indigo. She barked And since her human wasn't home she pushed her head against a loose board and began to cross the street as a car came. The car hit on it's breaks and saphire ran and jumped over Indigos fence with a single bound. She wagged her tail and barked hAppily and touched noses with her friend. Her long golden tail wagged happily.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:18 am

Indgo ran over to her friend and started to play with her. She was happy to see Saphire.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:23 am

Saphire jumped over her friend and raced playfully away. She laughed and accidently knocked over a flower pot making it crash to the ground with a loud sound of the pot shattering. She bolted away and she raced her friend.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:28 am

Indgo raced to Saphire and jumped on her. She then ran over to the pond in her yard.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Name- Kiba
age- 1.5 (Human years) 16 (dog years)
discription- A Siberian Husky with yellow eyes.
personality- Kiba is quiet and isolates himself. He likes studying humans and they're nature. He's like a dog version of the croc hunter (RIP), minus the australian accent. It''s more like a new york accent.
roamer(stray) or human controlled?- Roamer, but likes to pretend he's human controlled.
other- We will fight to live or die trying

((P.s., the blue text on the first post is only for Mods and Admins (though she hasn't been on much lately)))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:55 pm

(accepted.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Kiba walked up to Trigger. "Good mornin'," He greeted as the day started.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:22 pm

((I was told red was for ods and admins. GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR What color CAN we use?!))

Trigger smiled and replied. "Mornin' Kiba. I was going hunting. want to come? Maybe get in a fight or two." his tail flickered as he burst into a trot and began to head for the pasture where weak cows and longhorn where. 'Steak..' he thought hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:45 pm

((everything but regular blue and red))

"That'll be fun!" Kiba said enthusiastically. He padded towards her silently. He smiled and thought to himself, "The vole is quite a dangerous creature. He can strike at any moment." He heard a rustle. "Oh my, there's one right NOW!" He smiled to himself and flicked his tail, showwing Trigger where the prey was.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:54 pm

((WTh?! >.< this is why I HATE it when peopple have their names in color))

Trigger was crouched low and about to spring when he whispered back to Kiba, "Hang on. I'll be there in a secound."' And he lunged and sank his teeth into a rabbit. The rabbits mouth opened but nothing came out for Trigger killed it before it could. He dropped the rabbit and crouched beside Kiba. His eyes narrowed in consentration as he tensed, preparing to lunge and make the killl.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:05 pm

Kiba smiled and watched for his prey's next move. After a while, a rustle appeared and e immediately lunged at it. He felt his claws dig into the flesh and slowly picked it up. He laid it next to the rabbit.

((Whatev))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Trigger nodded and suddenly raced after a bird. It began to fly and he was lucky enought to catch it before it got too far above his reach. He killed it as It let out a loud sqwalk, and possibly the prey ran away. Trigger dropped it in the pile and roamed, searching for more prey.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Indgo jumped into the water and started to swim. She loved the water.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Saphire jumped after her friend and hit the water when she heard a bird swqaukiing. "Whats that?"'
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Indgo looked at her. "I don't know. Want to go see?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:21 am

"Sure." With that she leapt with difficulty out of the water and charged. She easily flew over then fence and ran toward the other side of the road's bushes. She hid in them and waited on her friend.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Name- Mirage
age- 11 months
discription- A pure white husky-part-wolf with amber eyes. The fact that she's part wolf makes her a bit bigger, and a little stronger, and A LOT fluffier. But it also means no one wants her.
personality- A bit shy, but once she knows you she'll stay by your side through anything. She's sad that no humans want her because of her wolf heritage, but sercretly longs to run wild in the forest.
roamer(stray) or human controlled?- stray.
other- We will fight to live or die trying.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:30 pm

Indgo ran after her friend. She stopped to let her go first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next