RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}

Go down 
+3
Suburbia
Splashie
Fang
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

.:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Neon didn't show fear as well. she had seen this all the time. Her eyes showed hunger for learning, and for power. "I'm Neon." She said proudly, her eyes twinkiling.

Rain jumped out from the shadows as well. his eyes twinkled, and he smirked. "I'm rain." He said, licking his jaws.

Neon looked at him. He was on her side, his eyes showed. She smiled and looked at the others.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Trigger paused. "Rain, Noen, Shadow.... So, I'm assuming you haven't heard of any.... Strange twolegs activity?" he asked.

Noka sat there, glanced at Rain and rolled her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:03 pm

"No." Neon lied.

Rain smirked at noka. "No." He finnaly said, now serious.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Trigger stared at Neon.
"I can tell when one tells a lie," he growled.

Noka smirked, unable to help herself. Rain seemed sorta adorable. (xD)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:13 pm

"Maybe I have, Maybe i Haven't....what's it to you?" She asked, her eyes challenging.

Rain smiled at noka. "Your pretty cute." He said, circuling her, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:14 am

Noka's eyes followed Rain. She wanted to see what he would do.

Trigger smiled, revealing sharpened long fangs. "It matters for I cannot have liars here; therefore, I say again;; Have you seen any twolegs destructing these lands???"
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Shadow cocked her head slightly. "No, not that I know of. But I've seen some uprights with weird, yellow hats come around here sometimes. Is that what you mean?"

(Upright means human. I borrowed it from these two books that I liked called Waggit's Tale and Waggit Again =3)

Last edited by Ryouku on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Ttigger's brow wrinkled. "Yellow hats?" he asked, utterly confused.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Shadow nodded. "Yea. It looked hard, but seemed breakable. I've seen the uprights wear them before, when they they were using this HUGE roller with a giant claw, digging into the ground for some reasom. I don't know why. Sometimes they do weird things."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Noka grinned. "The human sound like they don't think; Its like they are just making things and using them and then abandounding them." She grinned

Trigger paused. "Huge roller thingy?"

(I bet it's s monster truck that crushes cars xD)
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:44 pm

(XD lol Fangles)

"Yup." Perked her ears, hearing her name being called. The voice seemed familiar but it wasn't her upright's voice. Then it hit her. "Crud!" she growled. "It's the upright taking care of me while my upright left. She's terrible! We gotta stay out of sight before she sees us!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Trigger bristled at the humans voice. "Hide!" he hissed as Noka, He, and Shadow vanished into the brush. Trigger grabbed Neon and dragged her into the bush with him.
He signaled them to be silent. He heard Shadows human get closer. He stepped from the bush and made pitiful whinning noises. So fake, but the human fell for it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:12 pm

(Should we wait for the others or just keep going?)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:21 pm

(Neon supposta post, but keep goin.)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:32 pm

"I have! But i hate them." She growled, suddenly seeing a two-leg, and jumping into the bushes behind them.

Rain stayed out, his eyes twinkiling as his tail wagged.

((Am i aloud to control the human?))
Back to top Go down
Yuki
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:55 pm

(Yea)

Shadow stayed in the bushes, hoping her upright would keep looking for her here. She was surprised that Rain didn't hide, since he was a stray.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:35 pm

(( Kay. :3))

Rain made himself look super cute, and wagged his tail again.

"Aw, so cute!" The lady said, reaching in her pocket to pick up something.

Rain had no idea what the lady said.

She picked up some bacon she had planned to give shadow after he had tooken a bath. She then gave it to rain, and tried to pet him.

Rain snarled at the lady's hand, and snatched the bacon, dashing into the bushes, dropping a piece of bacon on everyone's feet, and he gave an extra peice to noka. He smiled at her. "That's how you do it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:47 am

Noka smiled at Rain as she eat the bacon in secounds. She and Trigger only got small portions of garbage whenever they went to the dumps. The Dumps was bounds of trash, rotten food, torn clothes, mice everywhere. "Thanks."

Trigger snatched bacon from the human as it brought out the scraps. The upright cryer out, and Trigger wheeled and vanished, the upright screeching curses at hum.
Humans shouldn't trust a dog like Trigger.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:05 pm

"Thanks..." Neon muttered, eating the bacon.

Rain smirked at neon. "You better be thankful." He stated, looking back at noka.

Neon snarled at rain, jumping on his back, the two fighting.

Neon pinned rain down.

Rain smiled up at neon. "Nice to have luck somtimes, huh?" he said, getting up and shaking his pelt.

Neon growled at rain. "Nice to get lucky, sometimes, huh?" She echoed, smirking at noka and rain.

Rain looked over at neon. "Good one." He said, throwing his peice of bacon up into the air, then landing at neon's paws. Rain tilted his head and smiled. Neon wasn't half bad.

Neon looked at the bacon, and then bit into it slowly, watching rain.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:45 am

Name- Thunder on the Plains (Thunder)
age- 3.4 dog years (I just HAD to be specific xD)
discription- Blue/gray tibetan mastiff (Do-khyi) with the standard russet-brown eyes.
personality- Like ALL dogs, she has her flaws; she can be territorial but protective, and also relaxed but kind.
roamer(stray) or human controlled?- Stray(i-ing~)
other- "We will fight to live or die trying."? That makes no sense and also a whole bunch of sense. :P
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:16 am

(Accepted. And idk, I made this RP a few months back, so I hAve no idea why I put that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}   .:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Surviva£•Part One•{Escape the death and DANGER}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3