RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** Empty
PostSubject: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:13 pm

This thread is happily approved. Nice Creativity!

~Alleycat

The siren blared as the wolves' shadows blended into the alley of the Oakwood Zoo. The alpha growled a low note, but before the pack could react, a bright ligh blinded the wolves. The two-legs yowled with triumph. The blinded wolves were shot with dart guns, knocking them out. Then the small pack was back to where they started.

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** 2hy8bh4

This is the story of a small band of wolves, called the Oakwood Pack. They were taken from their home to a large zoo for two-leg pleasure. The alpha female, Onyx, wants freedom for her pack as well as the wolves. The main idea of this rp is to escape to the wild.

Rules:

Your wolf won't make it out alone!: Your wolf has to go with the rest of the pack on Onyx's que. We will not fully make it out untill a point in the rp. Your wolf may escape the wolf encloser, but the keepers will find you and bring you back.
You may not hurt the keepers!: Your wolf will not hurt the keepers in anyway. You may snap at them, but never touch them. ((this rule last till we really escape.))
Mates and Puppies: We do have mates in Oakwood, but puppies are taken by keepers. You can hide or protect a puppy, but may only keep 1. If your wolf has pups right before we really escape, we'll send a band of wolves to find and take them back.
Getting out is not easy: Escaping the Wolf Encloser is hard, we face dart guns, two-legs, keepers, and finding a way to get out of the zoo itself. Then we have to get out of the city, which includes cars, police, maybe even the army. It's hard.
Remember We don't hunt: As you can see below, there is not forest to hunt in, the keepers will bring us food.
Type freedom before your form

The Oakwood Zoo's Pack

Alpha:
Onyx
Anko

Beta:
Sheba

Pack Members:

Zimmer
Lupus
Itachi
Mallie
Escape
Eclipse
Twilight
Denali
Moonrise

Comet
ShadowNight
Shaynee
Rijo

Forum

PM ME THE FORM

Name:
Other:
Were you an original wolf of this pack? ((before they came to the zoo)):
Interest of alpha male:

Pack News:

Sheba played by Alleycat is now beta!

Some of the wolves report having found a latch. Could this be a
way out?

***** Okay, I know everyone has waited long enough. I know who alpha male will be, just Onyx has to find the right time to ask him. ***

Name: Onyx
Decirption: pure black coat with yellow eyes.
Other: none
Were you always a wolf in the pack: yes
Interest in alpha male: yes, that will be her mate!

Last edited by Avi on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:32 pm; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:09 pm

(just a question...since we live at a zoo..do we really need a med wolf?)

Name: Sheba

Decription: ginger top coat, silvery-frost white under side. blue eyes. All markings like a husky.
Other: Had pups in wild before becoming official med wolf. Is very loyal and kind.
Were you an original wolf of this pack? ((before they came to the zoo)):Yes
Interest of alpha male: No

-Freedom-
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:11 pm

Alley, you PM it to her! Don't post it here!!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:11 pm

whoops! I forgot, after reading everything!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:04 pm

Name:Zimmer
Description:Light brown male with a white undercoat and green eyes but look Blue in the sunlight
Other:nope
Interested in Alpha male:Yes!!!!!
Freedom!!

Last edited by Nanook on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:04 pm

Freedom sorry^^"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:07 pm

Name: Anko
Decription: Anko
Other:
Were you an original wolf of this pack? ((before they came to the zoo)): Yes siree!
Interest of alpha male: Yes Siree!

Whoopsie FREEDOM!

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:19 pm

I was also in the pack before they left the woods!
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:11 pm

(( Suburbia, plese read my rules again. Thankies. ))

Onyx emerged from her den, or tree box, as she called it. The hard tree-like stuff was hard as a rock and very uncomfortable to sleep on. And the yellow straw stuff the two-legs put in there was stiff and smelly. As she headed toward the white cave for her morning breakfast, she growled at a two-leg, pressing it's muzzle against the fence that seperated them. She continued on her way, she glanced back at the other tree boxes, wondering where Sheba, Zimmer and Anko were.

Last edited by Wolf on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:15 pm

sorry I put freedom on my form I edited it^^"))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:17 pm

(( Yep, I saw it. ))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:17 pm

Zimmer saw onyx leaving to the white cave for her morning breakfast "Good morning" he woofed catching up to Onyx
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:23 pm

"Good Morning Zimmer!" Onyx barked, she noticed the two-legs watching her. Their eyes boring holes into her sides. She tried her best to ignore them. Once they reached the small slot where food appeard ever day at the same time, she sat down and waited. "Remember what real food tastes like?" she asked, thinking of a large elk.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:28 pm

"Yeah do I ever, this food tastes like nine day old deer" Zimmer cringed at the thought.
His white undercoat ruffled up by the wind storm that had happened the night before
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:30 pm

"Yeah, I don't even remember what deer was." Onyx sighed, just then the slot opened and food appeard. It was simply a skinned animal that Onyx had never tasted. ((It's cow)) She took a hunk of the strange smelling meat. "We have to think of a name for this food...." She said, "Crow-food......"
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:33 pm

(( I have to go now, see ya later. ))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:37 pm

"ummm... I think crowfoods a great name for it!" Zimmer said being forced to take a peice of the discusting (Sp?) meat
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:15 am

((My bad, edited!))

Anko woke up to see Zimmer and Onyx. "Hey guys!" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:29 am

"Hi Anko! Come eat some of this Crow-food!" Onyx barked, she loved spending time with the pack. "Have you seen Sheba?" Onyx barked, wondering where her friend was.

((Welcome Sockymonkey!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:47 am

What about Itachi?!? I Pmed him to you, Wolf!!

Itachi padded out to the rest of the wolves, and went to claim his share. He noticed the other wolves, but gave no respect or words. He looked around the enclosure, noting each object.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:59 am

((Sorry Tiger, It didn't say I had a new pm..))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:35 pm

Ok, here, I copied it.

Name: Itachi

Decription: a pure black wolf with a white moon beside left eye and white underbelly.
Other: he is actually blind, but don't test him!
Were you an original wolf of this pack? ((before they came to the zoo)): yes
Interest of alpha male: a most-wanted dream.....
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:37 pm

(( Good form!!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:38 pm

Oh!! Yes, Freedom! ^^""
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:40 pm

(( If I leave really fast, I'm sorry. There is a thunderstorm moving in to our town, and our lights are already flickering. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next