RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08

Go down 
+16
A Christmas Star
ilovecats20
Blank's Toucan
Misty <3 (Cupid!!!)
EarthStar
Ω ViolentSong Ω
❝ lauren ❞
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Star
Renna Longshadow
Mistyy
Jєt
kieran c:
Peachfrost
Jay
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 Empty
PostSubject: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:34 pm

This thread is approved! Congrats!
~Wintersong
ATTENTION : These peoples cats are in danger of being erased, because of non-activeness, Mistyrain, Starr, ad Horsey Cullen

Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 Oakcla10

You're walking along long groves of tree's. The sun starting to set, crickets chirping their peaceful sound. When all of the sudden you're ears poke up with the sound of battle cry, you look all around, finally you see a small group of snarling cats sitting in a group of Oak trees. "Who are you?!" A light brown tom asks feircly. "More like who are you?!" You hiss back. "For you're information I'm Swiftstar leader of Oakclan!" The same light brown tom hisses back. You answer with your name. "Follow us!" The cat called Swiftstar mewed jumping down from the tree, followed by the rest of the group of cats. You dare to follow, Swiftstar beckons you to the front of the group and tells you about what a clan does and what it is. You are interested, before you know it the group of cats you are traveling with come to a stop infront of a large, tight circle of trees. "Will you join Oakclan?" Swiftstar asks...

So Will You?

~Rules~
No saying "Will unfold" in the personality spot.
No godmodeling/Powerplaying unless I give you permission to do so.
Don't take hold of another persons character unless you have permission.
Use proper sentences.
Type: Oak tree's in your form if you have read all of these rules.
Don't say in your form, for the rank: Deputy or Med. cat, but you can say things like is interested in herbs or is a good leader. Swiftstar will choose one when needed.
When the leader has his last life left he will choose a warrior who will take his place as leader, along with this the Deputy stays with his position until he/she dies or wants to retire from the position.

|Form|

Name:
Age (In Moons) :
History ((We except Kittypets and Loners)):
Personality:
Other:

~My Forms~

Name: Swiftstar
Age (In Moons) : 18
Description: A dusty colored tom with emerald green eyes, he has faint black stripes along his back. His paws are a creme color, He has grey tips to his ears and tail. He has a long scar that runs from the top of his left flank to the the bottom of his left hind paw.
History ((We except Kittypets and loners)): Swiftstar was origanally named Dustkit when he was a kit, but once he was 2 moons old he ran out into the forest without guidance from an older cat. During that moon numerouse fox sightings had been found in Oakclan, and he didn't know... He waundered around the forest until sunset, when all of the sudden he heard a growl and turned around the looking right at him was a fox! Dustit felt a sharp pain in his flank, the fox had struck him! He immediately ran away darting inbetween tree's and plants, like a real warrior. When he got back to camp he let out a yowl and warriors dashed to go chase the fox out of the terretory. Right before Dustkit's apprentice making ceremony, Redstar (The Leader before Swiftstar) did a renaming ceremony and changed it to Swiftkit.
Personality: Swiftstripe may seem intimadating at first with his long legs and thick muscles, But once you get to know him he would never hurt another cat without talking it out first if it is an innocent reason to fight. He is a serious, but fun at sometimes cat.
Other:Oak tree's

*Character list*

Leader: Swiftstar
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 lives left

Deputy: Will be choosen

Medicine Cat: Will be choosen
Med-Cat Apprentice (If Medicine Cat wants one): Will be choosen by Medicine Cat, accepted by Leader

Warrior's:

Jayfrost

Played by : Autumnsong

Branchstripe Like a Star @ heaven
Played by : Isabella

Thistleclaw
Played by : Swiftstripe

Eaglefeather
Played By: Pumpkin_pie

Lunarstripe
Played by: Starr

Nightblossom
Played By: Spottedfeather

Cocoaflower
Horsey Cullen

Echosong

Horsey cullen

Redfoot

Horsey Cullen

Rainfrost

Apprentice's:

Winterpaw :flower: :flower:
Played by : Autumnsong
Mentor : Swiftstar

Maplepaw
Played by : Swiftstar
Mentor : Birchstripe

Honeypaw
Played by : Misty Jonas
Mentor : Eaglefeather

Cloverpaw
Played by: Harvey
Mentor : Redfoot

Larkpaw

Played by: Pumpkin

Mentor: Thistleclaw

Queen's:

Kits:
Rosekit

&
Berrykit

Dawnkit
Played By : Starr

Mintkit
Played By: Spottedfeather

Sunkit
Played by : Mewtwo

Elders:
None

In our hearts (Passed away)
None yet :)

Guide to icons:
Like a Star @ heaven = Swiftstar notices your leadership to become deputy
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven = Swiftstar likes you alot you may be the one
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven = Your the Deputy!

:flower: = Swiftstar notices your liking to herbs
:flower: :flower: = Swiftstar is thinking about you as Medicine Cat
:flower: :flower: :flower: = Your the Med-cat!

News
October 25th 2008 - Oakclan is created
October 29th 2008 - Thanks to all of the people that joined

(PM me your message to whoever you want from whatever one of your RP characters you want)

|From: Swiftstar - To: Every cat in Oakclan

Welcome to Oakclan, I hope you enjoy your home. If you have any problems or concerns find me! |

Last edited by |-* Rainfrost *-| on Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:31 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:48 pm

Name: Autumnpaw
Age (In Moons):6 and 1 half
Description: Eyes- pale green with flecks of brown and yellow. Outlined in dark brown. Pelt- Soft, auburn (patches) . coppery, with a patch of cream on both ears.
History:Mother was a rogue, and father was a warrior cat. Not much else....
Personality: Curious,kind-hearted, and quiet. She is very interested in plants and herbs, and tends to cloud-watch frequently.
Other:Oak trees.

Name: Jayfrost
Description: Undercoat a bluish grey, and top coat a silvery frost color. Gets darker towards underbelly. Eyes are plain yellow with black outlines.
History:Completely clanborn. Mother was last deputy?
Personality: Strong and loyal, but is'nt afraid to challenge the warrior code.Looks up to important cats like Swiftstar and other leaders.
Other:oak trees!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:05 pm

((Accepted, feel free to RP. One Q. do you want Autumnpaw to have a normal mentor or do you want her to not have a mentor at the moment?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:13 pm

(Does'nt matter ^^ whichever works for you. Rp?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:25 pm

((K, how 'bout Swiftstar or Jayfrost is her mentor and than if I choose her to be the next Medicine cat she can learn from Starclan cats.., I can play a desceased Med-cat to teach her...))

((If that is ok with you))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:41 pm

(Sounds great!)

Autumnpaw yawned and covered her face with her fore paws. Sun was pouring into the clearing, and into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:07 pm

((K, Swiftstar can be her mentor))

"Autumnpaw, we need to patrol the border inbetween the moors and our terretory. Jayfrost said he saw a glimpse of a small Badger family, we need to go check to make sure he wasn't just seeing an oddly shaped tree" Swiftstar explained as he approached his apprentice. His paws making seperate markes on the dry, dusty dirt with every pawstep.

((Oh and about Jayfrosts form and his mother past Deputy that's ok! Just can you tell me her name? So I can add her under Starclan deceased?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:57 pm

Name: Branchstripe
Age (In Moons) : 15
Description: A Long Furred Tom With Creamy, Light Brown Fur. Dark, Cocoa Brown Colored Stripes Along His Back, Paws & Some On Face. Some Patches Of Matted Fur.
History ((We except Kittypets and Loners)): Born into OakClan.. Mother is Cocoaflower who died shortly after he was born and dad is unknown.
Personality: Good Leadership, Mysterious, Serious. Once you get to know him he is somewhat funny.
Other: Oak Trees!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:09 pm

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:11 pm

( Cool.. RP?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:19 pm

Name: Maplepaw
Age (In Moons) : 7
Description: A mud colored she-cat with light brown eyes, she has white paws, with black toes. She also has a few white spots sprinkled around her coat
History ((We except Kittypets and Loners)): Clan-born, Mother was Thundercloud, Father is Swiftstar. Thundercloud died from green-cough right after she got made an apprentice.
Personality: Jumpy, is serious when it comes to learning the warrior code. She will work hard for the elders only if they have an interesting story to tell that she hasn't already heard.
Other: Is it ok if her mentor is Branchstripe?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:22 pm

( Yes, its okay if her mentor is Branchstripe. :D Lets RP, I'll start)

Branchstripe padded about OakClan camp boardly, he didn't really have anything to do.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:38 pm

Swiftstripe wrote:
((K, Swiftstar can be her mentor))

"Autumnpaw, we need to patrol the border inbetween the moors and our terretory. Jayfrost said he saw a glimpse of a small Badger family, we need to go check to make sure he wasn't just seeing an oddly shaped tree" Swiftstar explained as he approached his apprentice. His paws making seperate markes on the dry, dusty dirt with every pawstep.

((Oh and about Jayfrosts form and his mother past Deputy that's ok! Just can you tell me her name? So I can add her under Starclan deceased?))

"Okay! I need to stretch my legs," she parted her jaws in a large yawn, and extended her claws. "Lets go!" she meowed cheerfully, and bounced about.

(Lets say....Clouddapple,I suppose ^^)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:47 pm

((K))

"Be careful of porcuipines, they seem to be a lot more active in Greenleaf" Swiftstripe explained as the bright sun bleed through the sharp green leaves that dangled from the tree branches.

"Branchstripe can we go hunting the prey pile is kinda small at the moment" Maplepaw called through the warriors den thinking that Branchstripe was sleeping in.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:00 pm

Name: Flower (Rosefrost)
Age (In Moons) : She doesn't really know... but appears to be about twelve
Description: A fluffy kittypet, she has thick, charcoal-black fur, with hints of silver throughout it. Her eyes are the average dark blue. She's a medium size for a she-cat, and she doesn't know it yet, but she is quick with her paws.
History ((We except Kittypets and Loners)): Once a wild cat, she was captured for her coat, and had lived with Twolegs for about two moons now. She has always dreamed of escaping, and often makes it over the fence. She just doesn't have enough help to get past the dogs' fangs.
Personality: Kind and caring. Would make a great queen. She likes to share her opinion, and usually doesn't back down.
Other: She needs to be rescued!

Oak trees!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:02 pm

((Accepted!))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:12 pm

((Ok))

Flower leaned over the fence, gazing out at the forest. Her heart ached to go back to the woods, but she could not escape.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:18 pm

Autumnpaw nodded. "Right." she extended her front claws again, and blinked confidently. She bounced over to the entrance, "Now lets go!"

Jayfrost dragged a rabbit through the brambles and dropped it down the the kill pile. He shook hishead, relaxing his neck muscles. "Ahhh." he murmered, and picked a mouse off the small mound, and began devouring it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:22 pm

"Wait, Autumnpaw I just realized something. Jayfrost I want to talk with you!" Swiftstar said looking over his shoulder at the gray tom.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:23 pm

((Will anyone help Flower?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:28 pm

(Jayfrost will. Swiftstar, after talking with him and aUtumnpaw, can send him out to hunt or patrol the other side and see her ^^)

Atumnpaw stopped in her tracks. "Bout' what, Swiftstar?" she asked, turning around and padding back over.

Jayfrost looked up when he heard his name. "what?" he said, mouth full of prey.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:30 pm

((XD That is what I was going to talk with Jayfrost about... xDD))

"You'll see" Swiftstar whispered, "Jayfrost I want to talk to you privately"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:45 pm

"Okay," Jayfrost swallowed loudly. He followed his leader "Yes?"

Autumnpaw sat patiently away from the two toms, and eyed the kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:49 pm

"Do you remember Rosefrost? Well she was captured by twolegs two moons back and I haven't been able to find her since, But the other day when I was walking around the forest I saw her sitting on the fence. It is guarded by dogs though so I couldn't call out to her... I'm asking you to go on a Rescue mission with me and Autumnpaw to save her and bring her back to the forest." Swiftstar explained as smoothely as if he was talking about how he ran away from the fox when he was a kit.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:02 pm

"Er, Alright. Sounds like a plan." Jayfrost nodded, and smiled. "Autumnpaw will like it too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next