RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08

Go down 
+16
A Christmas Star
ilovecats20
Blank's Toucan
Misty <3 (Cupid!!!)
EarthStar
Ω ViolentSong Ω
❝ lauren ❞
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Star
Renna Longshadow
Mistyy
Jєt
kieran c:
Peachfrost
Jay
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:42 pm

Winterpaw's eyes lit up as she casually strode over to her mentor. "Training?" she proposed, waving her tail around. She was almost his height now, and she did'nt have to look up at him every time they spoke. A sure sign of how close she was to being old enough for a medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:47 pm

"Yeah, Since this is our first training lesson. Please tell me what herbs you know about and what they can do." Swiftstar purred leading her into the dim Medicine Cat Den.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:31 am

Eaglefeather instantly parted from the group as the meaning came to an end. He wanted to go into the forest- to see if he could find any DarkClan cats.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:20 pm

Winterpaw blinked, and stared off for a moment.
"I know what Chervil looks like....it helps cure infected wounds, and is good for bellyache..." she began, thinking of the short list her mother taught her long ago.
"Poppy seeds help cats sleep and numb pain..."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:29 pm

Name: Lionclaw
Age (In Moons) :18
Description: He is yellow with orange speckles. His ears and tail tips are orange plus his sockets. He has green eyes, though his right one is yellow-lookin. He long legs and tail. His claws are stronger than normal too. He has a pretty swift and strong body, his legs can carry him for a couple miles at fast speed.
History ((We except Kittypets and Loners)): He was in a clan at birth, then he trailed off alone as a kit. He also had a first name called Blackkit, but cats learned that is claws were longer and stronger than normal kits, so his mother renamed him to Lionkit. As he grew up, he became more apart from his clan, and decided to run away. That's what he did and then found oakclan
Personality: kind, proud, not to fond of unfamilar cats, has a stubborn side if you flatter him, can be quiet every now and then.
Other: oak trees!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Name: Shadowmoon
Description: A pure jet black she-cat, with a pelt as dark as midnight, it has dark gray swirls covering it with a jet black tail with light gray stars. One eye is black and the other white, she has grey paws with moons on each one of them. Her face has one small yellow star beneith her right eye (The black one).
History: Shadowmoon's past is a very long and mysterious one. She used to be called Ivypelt and had in fact a completely different pelt. She was a loner until one night, she was gaazing up at the stars and wished she was a different cat alltogether. So Shadowmoon was born, she was never accepted in the kittypelt world so she stayed a loner all her life. Her mother abondoned her when she was only five moons old and left her to die. She can take care of herself and has stumbled upon Oakclan to join and help fight Darkclan.
Personality: Nice and sweet she-cat, she has a harsh but still soft voice, with a musical touch. She will do anything to defend her clan and she freaks out very easily. Shadowstar can be very agressive when she fights and she fights to kill, she hates Jokers and doesn't laugh easily. She is the leader type and is interested in helping with anything.
Other: Oak trees
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:42 pm

Name: Ravenfur

Age in Moons: 16

Description: A raven-black she-cat with bright amber eyes and long fur. She has a long tail and large ears.

History: At first, she lived as a loner, wandering in the forest of oak trees. Her mother and father disappeared right after she began eating fresh-kill, and Ravenfur hardly has any memories of them. She was named Raven by her parents, but was given Ravenfur as a warrior name later. The day after her parents disappeared, she encountered a tom named Hawkwind, who was a rogue from RiverClan. After a while she became his mate. Then she encountered OakClan, and had to say farewell to Hawkwind to join. Someday, after she has the kits that she's expecting at the moment, she wishes to show them to Hawkwind.

Personality: She's quiet natured and doesn't speak much, and is serious. Under that, though, she's friendly if others say things first, as she doesn't tend to start conversations. She doesn't talk much about her past; the only thing she will mention, usually, is her mate's name.

Other: If you didn't read her history, she's expecting kits.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Cloverheart turned around sharply as she heard some rustling behind her. Not again... She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:32 pm

((Accpeted.... Shadowstar! ROFL))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Eaglefeather heard a cat up ahead. He could tell by the scent that it wasn't DarkClan, so he veered off the trail and went another way.

[Anybody RP with Rosefrost?]

While Eaglefeather was exploring the forest, Rosefrost had stayed behind. She sat in the clearing, licking her fur and brushing her tail against the solid ground.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Cloverheart relaxed as the sound went farther and farther away. Stepping closer to the spot where she heard it, she distinguished Eaglefeather's scent. Sighing slightly, she padded away, sniffing for prey.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:17 am

Ravenfur stood up slowly, looking out the nursery entrance. Would the apprentices finish their duties soon? Her stomach hurt a bit out of hunger.

Sighing, she sat down, resting her long tail on her paws. How long was it until the kits were born? It probably wasn't very soon. She had last seen Hawkwind a quarter moon ago.

Carefully, she returned to the nursery, lying down on her side and staring at the ceiling blankly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:46 pm

(Rain...did you see My form...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08   Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08 - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oakclan ---- Part 1: Darkclan ---- will you fight? UPDATED ON 12/1/08
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30