RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:59 am

(Alright >.<)

Sheba nodded, and spit the metal out. Suddenly she heard another twoleg walk up the hallway, "Anko! I can't keep doing this," she panicked, hiding behind his cage again.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:18 pm

"You don't have to. I'll handle this!" Anko said.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:21 pm

Sheba looked at him with longing eyes. "I mean the twolegs! what can you do about those!?" she whispered quickly, flinching in a shadow so it would see her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:27 pm

"I'll protect you. I'll put my life on the line for this pack," Anko explained.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:37 pm

Onyx sat on the "rocks". Her leg was healed and she felt better then ever. She jumped down and went for the dens, she sniffed each, deciding which wolves were still missing. She only found two scents, she raised her nose to the sky, and howled. She waited to hear a reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Zimmer howled back "What's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:35 pm

Sheba perked her ears as the twoleg walked away again, to inspect a different cage. "Thanks anyway, Anko.Wait, did you hear that?" she stood up, ready to howl back in reply when she remembered: If she howled now, the twoleg would come back and take her away. Her paws itched and ached to signal to Onyx that she and Anko were okay as she heard Zimmer reply a good distance away.
"Anko, how long do you think we'll be here? Because I'm not leaving without you with me." she murmered, pacing in the open again.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:43 pm

"I don't know. The two-leg is probobly gone, so soon," Anko said. What was he going to do? He eventually got out of the cage with bar marks imprinted onto his fur. "Come on. Let's go back," He said.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:49 pm

Sheba sat, and watched Anko escape from the cage. "Alright," she replied and padded back through open hallways to find the wolf pack exhibit. She felt new energy flow through her paws, as if she had been granted another life, like a leader.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:51 pm

"You looked peppy," Anko obsereved, jumping into the exhibit.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:54 pm

Onyx paced the wolf pen, wondering where the wolves were. She lifted her head up, seeing Anko and Sheba renter the pen. The alpha raced over to them, "Where have you been we werer so worried!" She barked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:59 pm

Sheba leaped over to find Anko standing next to Onyx. "Well, after you got captured, I went back here. But then Eclipse found me and we went looking for you and the others." she paused to sit down and give her chest fur a lick. "When I relised you were'nt caged anymore, I went looking for the others and found Anko, Onyx."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:10 pm

Name: Twilight
Decription: Black all over except for a wite spot on her fore head
Other: Very shy
Were you an original wolf of this pack? ((before they came to the zoo)):no
Interest of alpha male: no
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:17 pm

Escape ran up to his packmates. Suddenly his smile dissapeared. "Where's Eclipse?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Sheba looked down, feeling her fur brushing against Anko's. "I'm not sure. He, r-ran off when I found Anko."
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:53 am

harvest_moon101 wrote:
(( Please read the rules. ))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:32 pm

"Than we have to find him," Escape barked. "If the Twolegs find him running around... they might put him in a cage just like Anko, or kill him."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:47 pm

Wolf wrote:
harvest_moon101 wrote:
(( Please read the rules. ))

(( I know I cant not go on the quest. I just dont know what to say to begin. :oops: ))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:36 pm

(( No not that, you have to type a word in the form so I know you've read the rules. :) ))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:15 pm

Wolf wrote:
(( No not that, you have to type a word in the form so I know you've read the rules. :) ))
((FREEDOM! Now can you help me start? I dont know how to get into the zoo with you guys.))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:18 pm

(( All wolves start in the zoo with the pack. ))

((Welcome))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Sheba nodded shakily, and swiped her tongue over her chest embarrasedly. "I've just about taken enough for the day," she blinked, feeling tiredness taking over her body.But she stood taller,and waved her tail eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:08 pm

Eclipse went to find other wolves. "Sheba!" She leaped the wall. "Sheba!" The only wolf Eclipse knew was Sheba, She wanted to see if she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:05 am

Everything was black. The floor was cold. A cold hand grabbed me by the scruff and tossed me into another area. I whimpered. I had just been taken away from everything I had. Opening my jaw, I smelled other wolves and food.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:36 am

Sheba turned on her hinds to see Eclipse. "Found you!" she said, giving a friendly lick to her packmember's ear. "Where have you been? You should'nt just dissapear like that,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next